artraitor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulk or cut , Height growth wise help.

Hi fellow strong simbas , Lets go directly into this

I'm 18 , Probably a late bloomer , 5'7 with a 6'2 father , 7 Months ago i was obese i was like 220lb and 5'6
    i Used to cut and workout at 1600cals even less , just to get more results , I dont honestly believe that i stunted my growth
    Yesterday i've been reading that growth requires a small surplus at the diet ,

so my question is , at 5'7 and 165lb , Should i workout at a lil bulk or cut without caring about my growth.

Cuz i honestly Want to get at least to 5'10

YKNA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by artraitor View Post
    Hi fellow strong simbas , Lets go directly into this

I'm 18 , Probably a late bloomer , 5'7 with a 6'2 father , 7 Months ago i was obese i was like 220lb and 5'6
    i Used to cut and workout at 1600cals even less , just to get more results , I dont honestly believe that i stunted my growth
    Yesterday i've been reading that growth requires a small surplus at the diet ,

so my question is , at 5'7 and 165lb , Should i workout at a lil bulk or cut without caring about my growth.

Cuz i honestly Want to get at least to 5'10
    Im not sure that you need a small surplus you will grow anyway which way your body smart and will take one from an another. Like people who dont have food they maybe skinnier but still grow to the relative height they were destined to. I could not imagine it would affect your growth.

aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10) aniqueakhtar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think you should think about bulking before your body fat reaches below 14%. I don't think you would be close to that at the moment. So please continue cutting.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by aniqueakhtar View Post
    I don't think you should think about bulking before your body fat reaches below 14%. I don't think you would be close to that at the moment. So please continue cutting.
    No. There is no reason for a 5' 7" 18 year old male, late bloomer, to eat only 1600 calories a day. That is too low.