GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

9-11: A Remembrance

On this day, I was at home (Osaka) and I saw the footage of what happened to the WTC. For a moment, I actually thought it was a trailer for an upcoming movie. No, it was real. My mother called me in shock. She was born in Connecticut, but grew up in New York, and she was very proud of having lived there for many years.

A terrible loss of life. Families destroyed in a single moment. Many others injured and maimed. A blow to the security of the USA.

So, on this day, put aside your political views, your conspiracy theories, and your personal biases. Simply remember those who never made it home that day.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good thread GuyJin,

I remember it like yesterday, I was in the basement skinning and bottling rabbits for the winter. Sad Sad day!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I see an old film or old photo and I see the towers it reminds me, you can't escape the reminders. But I just can't imagine just how tough that must be for the survivors who were there on the day, emergency services, or families who lost their loved ones

A terrible personal tragedy - thousands and thousands of times over.

I was at work (London office), we had an office in 1WTC, will never forget that day, or shortly after having to go out to NYC (work)

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't have any personal stories to share, but I will always remember where I was and what I was doing. It was almost like our generation's Pearl Harbor in a sense.

Watching the footage of the people jumping out the window made me physically ill. I cannot imagine having to decide to jump to my death or be incinerated alive.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes I am sure we all have very strong memories.

But, in case anyone forgot, the NYT reminded us it was "Airplanes" that took aim on us. (yes srs...)

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post

But, in case anyone forgot, the NYT reminded us it was "Airplanes" that took aim on us. (yes srs...)

Yes, who actually did this - 15 of the 19 were Saudis. The same country we just sold a shti ton of arms to and have yet to hold accountable for murdering a journalist for The Washington Post. So you're right, it wasn't airplanes it was citizens of an allied country.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just flew in from NYC a couple hours ago, spent a day at the 9/11 Memorial site and this picture I took says it all, I believe it's the 4th sentence that uses the word "murdered" which is what these people. They were slaughtered by Islamic terrorists and we should never forgive nor forget.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Memorial site with twin reflecting pools amongst is a very somber place, entering the Memorial building itself and reading the stories and in some cases hearing the last words of some of the victims is extremely hard to do & stay composed.

The 11 members of this company were in the building when it collapsed, reading the plaques here as well as some from their family members was difficult.

I have been reading some of the ridiculous conspiracy crap this morning and it's pissing me off, I think this memorial site should be a requirement for everyone to visit at least once.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^Thanks for sharing the photos, Corbs.

I vividly remember. It was a Tuesday morning and I was at the gym. Cell phones were around, but not everyone had one. My buddy was an airline pilot and he was my workout partner back then. He got a call from his wife after the first plane hit. Then another call after the second plane hit. It seemed obvious at that point it was intentional and terrorism. Word got around the gym and it got unusually very quiet and somber. Horrible day for the entire country.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @Corbi - Oct 2001 my wife and I went to Manhattan for a play and went to the site. Looking at the buildings that were next to the towers and how burned out they were, plus the make shift fences that surrounded where the towers once stood that were lined with pictures of those lost in the attack, is something I'll never forget. Not long after, I visited the area again and walked out on the observation deck. I think it's easy to forget how large these towers were and their footprint in the city. I have't been to the Freedom Towers yet but plan on going my next trip in.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was at work in FL and saw it developing on the screen. Driving home... still following it on radio I did get teary-eyed. What a fk'd up thing. The one bright thing shortly after was seeing people wanting to do something as the blood-donation line outside our offices kept growing.

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Yes, who actually did this - 15 of the 19 were Saudis. The same country we just sold a shti ton of arms to and have yet to hold accountable for murdering a journalist for The Washington Post. So you're right, it wasn't airplanes it was citizens of an allied country.
    Totally dont understand this response. So you think "Airplanes" attacked is appropriate?

Not sure the point you are arguing, but to me the whitewashing of what happened that day is an insult to all those that lost loved ones on that day in what I can only describe as an act of terrorism. Not an act or airplanes.

Can you imagine a news article describing a mass shooting as "bullets took aim and killed 32 people"?

Maybe you like the description by Ilhan Omar that "Some people did something". I knew you had a left tilt, but can't see how anyone, regardless of political affiliation, can be offended by calling 9/11 what it was. It was a mass murder terrorist attack committed by Radical Islamists.

Not going to argue any further on this. I just dont have it in me to E-fight about 9/11.
    RAW lifts

Totally dont understand this response. So you think "Airplanes" attacked is appropriate?

Not sure the point you are arguing, but to me the whitewashing of what happened that day is an insult to all those that lost loved ones on that day in what I can only describe as an act of terrorism. Not an act or airplanes.
    My response is about how our government refuses to acknowledge who attacked us. I'd like to see that rather than airplanes or any other descriptor. Wasn't an attack on you at all. The person retweeting the NYT for not naming names, himself didn't name names. I'm filling that gap.

Can you imagine a news article describing a mass shooting as "bullets took aim and killed 32 people"?
    I agree?

Maybe you like the description by Ilhan Omar that "Some people did something". I knew you had a left tilt, but can't see how anyone, regardless of political affiliation, can be offended by calling 9/11 what it was. It was a mass murder terrorist attack committed by Radical Islamists.

Not going to argue any further on this. I just dont have it in me to E-fight about 9/11.
    I have a lean both ways depending on the issue. My feelings here span both parties. Neither has called 9/11 what it was - an attack sponsored by SA. Instead, we continue to be BFFs. I'll give Trump credit for calling it an attack by Radical Islamists. It was exactly that and more.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 09-11-2019 at 03:49 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ID, total respect my man, I think you misunderstood jtb's response. He wasn't saying simply that airplanes made the attack.

Please re-read. I think we are all on the same page.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Powerful photos Corbi, thanks for sharing them. The Last Column tribute is very moving.

Relax snowflake, sometimes people make mistakes. The tweet was soon deleted and the wording corrected. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a bit of an oversimplification, but I really can break my life into 2 parts. Pre 9-11 and post 9-11.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know how America was attacked on 9/11

Have the Reason`s we were attacked changed

One of the Many images seared into my Mind that Horrible day, those People Jumping, It is incomprehensible to me, waking up to a normal Sept Morning, kissing your family goodbye, just going to work, doing the right thing to take care of your Family ! and then !
    Last edited by thomashenry; 09-11-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    My response is about how our government refuses to acknowledge who attacked us. I'd like to see that rather than airplanes or any other descriptor. Wasn't an attack on you at all. The person retweeting the NYT for not naming names, himself didn't name names. I'm filling that gap.
    Gotcha.... Makes sense.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

Relax snowflake, sometimes people make mistakes. The tweet was soon deleted and the wording corrected. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
    Snowflake? I think you might be talking to someone else. Funny thing about 'mistakes'. There are different types. Some 'mistakes' reveal much more than you intend. There are simple mistakes, like typos or left out words. Then there are ones where you might reveal (inadvertently) bias or underlying feelings. I believe this is the latter.

Asked to describe the events of those days, I have a hard time seeing how a 'professional' journalist, someone trained in communicating with the written word, does not compose a thought and communicate what they intended. The simple truth is they did not see anything wrong with the post until it was pointed out to them. I am sure, as a trained journalist/writer it was proof read before posting. Again, looked good to them.

Just like insensitive comments on the Holocaust. Many times the person communicating them does not see any issues with what they are saying. "Mistakes" say more about the person communicating then they intend sometimes.
    RAW lifts

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    The Memorial site with twin reflecting pools amongst is a very somber place, entering the Memorial building itself and reading the stories and in some cases hearing the last words of some of the victims is extremely hard to do & stay composed.

The 11 members of this company were in the building when it collapsed, reading the plaques here as well as some from their family members was difficult.

I have been reading some of the ridiculous conspiracy crap this morning and it's pissing me off, I think this memorial site should be a requirement for everyone to visit at least once.
    My daughter visited the Memorial site a month ago, it was a very emotional experience for her. The
    calm fountains are beautiful.. she read through each engraved name and saw many people there quietly
    sitting, a few were walking and reading, paying their respects while others wept. A truly moving
    experience that will stay with her. I can't believe it was 18 years ago.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    My daughter visited the Memorial site a month ago, it was a very emotional experience for her. The
    calm fountains are beautiful.. she read through each engraved name and saw many people there quietly
    sitting, a few were walking and reading, paying their respects while others wept. A truly moving
    experience that will stay with her. I can't believe it was 18 years ago.
    I can't believe it was 18 years ago, either. I remember exactly where I was when I heard that JFK was assasinated, when John Lennon was assasinated and when the World Trade Center was targeted by terroists.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Snowflake? I think you might be talking to someone else. Funny thing about 'mistakes'. There are different types. Some 'mistakes' reveal much more than you intend. There are simple mistakes, like typos or left out words. Then there are ones where you might reveal (inadvertently) bias or underlying feelings. I believe this is the latter.

Asked to describe the events of those days, I have a hard time seeing how a 'professional' journalist, someone trained in communicating with the written word, does not compose a thought and communicate what they intended. The simple truth is they did not see anything wrong with the post until it was pointed out to them. I am sure, as a trained journalist/writer it was proof read before posting. Again, looked good to them.

Just like insensitive comments on the Holocaust. Many times the person communicating them does not see any issues with what they are saying. "Mistakes" say more about the person communicating then they intend sometimes.
    That was one of many tweets the NYT posted yesterday relating to 9-11. The tweet was intended to share a link to the story about families of victims of the terror attacks annual gathering of mourning, and was not intended as a description of the events of those days.

Remembering Those Lost 18 Years Ago

You are my definition of a snowflake and no doubt exhausting to be around.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

You are my definition of a snowflake and no doubt exhausting to be around.
    Well there you go big guy. Look at you. You won another internet argument. I'm off to the gym. Like I said, not going to clog this thread with e-fighting. You win.
    RAW lifts