Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100)

Not Losing Weight. What gives?

Weights 3-4x a week...
    45 mins. cardio 3x a week...
    eating clean in a caloric deficit by about 300-500 cals...
    And NOT LOSING WEIGHT. Nor fat.

What am I doing wrong?

NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100)
    I’m 5’6” 175 lbs. really need some advice. Been trying so hard but to no avail.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're likely not in a caloric deficit.

The indication of a caloric deficit is weight loss, therefore if you aren't losing weight its safe to assume you're not in a deficit.

That being said, 300-500 is a pretty small deficit and the daily water weight shifts and "noisy" scale movement may make it really difficult to even tell if you're losing weight.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    You're likely not in a caloric deficit.

The indication of a caloric deficit is weight loss, therefore if you aren't losing weight its safe to assume you're not in a deficit.

That being said, 300-500 is a pretty small deficit and the daily water weight shifts and "noisy" scale movement may make it really difficult to even tell if you're losing weight.

I’m in a caloric deficit for sure.
    I’ve been using MyFitnessPal every single day.

Eggs and toast for breakfast.
    Sometime with a banana.

Baked chicken breast and brown rice for lunch.

Chicken or tuna for dinner with either kale or white rice.

And I’m always between 1500-1700 calories a day according to myfitnesspal.

I don’t know what’s going on.
    I worn my ass off in the gym only to see no significant progress. Been a consistent month now.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone that swears they're in a deficit says the same thing...

The fact is the body cannot magically hold onto fat in the absence of sufficient energy input, the body will tap into its fat stores if you're not feeding it enough. Are you weighing everything down to the gram with a food scale? Cooking oils? Sauces? Condiments? Drinks? Every single thing must be tracked.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Everyone that swears they're in a deficit says the same thing...

The fact is the body cannot magically hold onto fat in the absence of sufficient energy input, the body will tap into its fat stores if you're not feeding it enough. Are you weighing everything down to the gram with a food scale? Cooking oils? Sauces? Condiments? Drinks? Every single thing must be tracked.
    Yes, I just listed my daily meals. That’s including weekends too.
    I don’t drink alcohol.

I am in a deficit. I was reading online that if you’re working out intensely frequently, and you don’t feed your body enough calories to compensate for how much working out you do, your body will begin to use burn muscle for fuel? Is that correct?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoCapPap View Post
    I am in a deficit. I was reading online that if you’re working out intensely frequently, and you don’t feed your body enough calories to compensate for how much working out you do, your body will begin to use burn muscle for fuel? Is that correct?
    If you were in a deficit, you'd lose weight. If you were burning muscle, you'd lose weight. You're not in a deficit.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by nocappap View Post
    yes, i just listed my daily meals. That’s including weekends too.
    I don’t drink alcohol.

You are not in a calorie deficit if you are not losing weight.

You didn't list your weights/calories. And nobody eats the same thing everyday, so I'm not buying it.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes, I just listed my daily meals. That’s including weekends too.
    I don’t drink alcohol.

If that were the case, you'd be losing weight even faster ... muscle gives up its mass more cheaply than fat (it contains fewer calories).

Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    One month with this deficit would give you 3-4 lbs loss, any fluctuation in water weight can mask it. If it doesn't change after another month or two, you will need to reassess the deficit.
    “Fight one more round. When your feet are so tired that you have to shuffle back to the centre of the ring, fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round – remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped.”

― James Corbett

You are not in a calorie deficit if you are not losing weight.

You didn't list your weights/calories. And nobody eats the same thing everyday, so I'm not buying it.

I’m 5’6” 175 lbs.
    I’m eating no more than 1500-1700 calories a day. I don’t drink alcohol. I lift weights 3x a week and do cardio sessions 3x a week.

I’ve stuck to clean eating such as brown rice, chicken breast, ground beef, tuna, eggs, kale, pb&j for snack sometimes.

I AM IN A DEFICIT. I’ve also tried to only eat twice a day and stick to 1200 cals. to even go into a deeper deficit but that makes me feel very lethargic and tired and I don’t perform at work properly.

I’m posting to see what it is I’m doing wrong and hoping you guys would know and be able to point it out.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're either not in a deficit or you're retaining water and might have your period soon.

Originally Posted by Tigress84 View Post
    One month with this deficit would give you 3-4 lbs loss, any fluctuation in water weight can mask it. If it doesn't change after another month or two, you will need to reassess the deficit.
    I was thinking that as well. Do u think maybe I’m not eating enough as well?
    I work out really really hard, full body workouts 3x a week and it leaves me drenched in sweat. Am I not eating enough to compensate for the muscle growth/maintenance?

Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I work out really really hard, full body workouts 3x a week and it leaves me drenched in sweat. Am I not eating enough to compensate for the muscle growth/maintenance?
    I wouldn't worry about that so soon. One can endure a deficit for a long time before things start going really downhill. If you can maintain your lifts, your muscles are going to stay.
    Wait for some more to see if you lose and if it was really water, or if you have to adjust for a bigger deficit.
    If you are not losing, not eating enough is almost never the cause.
    “Fight one more round. When your feet are so tired that you have to shuffle back to the centre of the ring, fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round – remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped.”

― James Corbett

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m 5’6” 175 lbs.
    I’m eating no more than 1500-1700 calories a day. I don’t drink alcohol. I lift weights 3x a week and do cardio sessions 3x a week.

I’ve stuck to clean eating such as brown rice, chicken breast, ground beef, tuna, eggs, kale, pb&j for snack sometimes.

I AM IN A DEFICIT. I’ve also tried to only eat twice a day and stick to 1200 cals. to even go into a deeper deficit but that makes me feel very lethargic and tired and I don’t perform at work properly.

I’m posting to see what it is I’m doing wrong and hoping you guys would know and be able to point it out.
    What you're doing wrong is inaccurately counting and tracking calories. Your weekly intake is much higher than you are accounting for. Any time you're not losing for 2-3 weeks it's a calorie issue.

Your body doesn't know numbers, only if it's being given energy to either gain mass, lose mass or maintain mass. Until you quit arguing and come to grips with the problem you'll get nowhere.

Fat loss is a product of a sustained, consistent weekly calorie deficit over time and nothing more
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 09-11-2019 at 07:11 AM.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone who has responded has questioned your assertion of being in a deficit. It is impossible to be in a calorie deficit and not lose weight unless we're talking about something like water weight which is not relevant to your goal.

What makes you think you can lose muscle and not lose the weight associated with that muscle?

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    What you're doing wrong is inaccurately counting and tracking calories. Your weekly intake is much higher than you are accounting for. Any time you're not losing for 2-3 weeks it's a calorie issue.

Your body doesn't know numbers, only if it's being given energy to either gain mass, lose mass or maintain mass. Until you quit arguing and come to grips with the problem you'll get nowhere.

Fat loss is a product of a sustained, consistent weekly calorie deficit over time and nothing more
    But I just told you there was an entire week stretch where I was forcing myself to only eat 1200 cals. a day and instead of losing weight on the scale, it went up a couple lbs. Plus it left me lethargic, and very exhausted feeling.
    I’m in a caloric deficit and not losing weight. I was thinking of trying to stay in this caloric deficit and maybe dropping the cardio, see what happens.

There is no helping you unless you accept the laws of thermodynamics.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But I just told you there was an entire week stretch where I was forcing myself to only eat 1200 cals. a day and instead of losing weight on the scale, it went up a couple lbs. Plus it left me lethargic, and very exhausted feeling.
    I’m in a caloric deficit and not losing weight. I was thinking of trying to stay in this caloric deficit and maybe dropping the cardio, see what happens.
    I know what you told me and dropping cardio will only cause you to go backwards. Your arguing is getting old. If you won’t listen then go away and quit wasting everyone’s time.
    Your weight will have water fluctuations all the time and this is normal

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'm calling roll bread on this one.

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you know you only ate 1,200 calories? Are you weighing your food?
    Currently: Marathon training (Run with Hal - Advanced I); The Work/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Ohio 10K - September 12, 2021

bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowtourking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're not losing weight you're not in a calorie deficit you only lose weight if you are in a deficit, I've been in a 500-700 deficit for months now and have not stalled or not lost weight at all, so you MUST be counting something wrong there is no other way around it.
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard!

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always find it interesting that people manage to count calories to an exact 1200, 1300, 1400 etc and claim to be spot on and there's no way they are off. That alone is enough to tell me you're either rounding everything, missing things, or just lying to yourself. By textbook definition you are not in a deficit if you are not losing weight. You can either accept that and change things or continue doing the same thing and expecting different results ( that's the definition of insanity by the way). Myfitnesspal is notorious for having several different listing for the same food which different macros and calories every time. You need to weigh every single thing you eat and depending on how its cooked it needs to be done raw or cooked (will is lose water or absorb water during cooking?)

If you're currently maintaining on the current cals(since you're not in a deficit) and you drop the cardio you will likely start gaining weight.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, obviously your body is in starvation mode and you may even have a glandular problem causing your body to store more energy than you are taking in, while simultaneously burning energy to workout, breathe, etc. You have found the elusive free energy machine scientists have been looking for.

Or you aren't in a caloric deficit.

RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking at various online calculators and making a few guesses, you'd be around 500c/day deficit at 2400/day if you're working out as much as you claim. If you're only eating 1600 a day, you should be shedding >2 pounds a week since that's a daily 1000 deficit.... if you're getting n00b gains you MIGHT be bulking muscle due to the weight lifting, but that's not realistic with a 1000 daily calorie deficit. How accurate are your logs?

As Tigress84 said, these are average estimates and take time to manifest.... 8 weeks is a good readjustment period that you should be able to see through a trend-line of ups and downs due to water/bloat/etc How long did you say you've been tracking ?
    I fluctuate up to 8 pounds during the day depending on when i weigh. I"m using myfitnesspal as well and i'm down ~6 pounds in 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by RayBcomplex View Post
    Looking at various online calculators and making a few guesses, you'd be around 500c/day deficit at 2400/day if you're working out as much as you claim. If you're only eating 1600 a day, you should be shedding >2 pounds a week since that's a daily 1000 deficit.... if you're getting n00b gains you MIGHT be bulking muscle due to the weight lifting, but that's not realistic with a 1000 daily calorie deficit. How accurate are your logs?

As Tigress84 said, these are average estimates and take time to manifest.... 8 weeks is a good readjustment period that you should be able to see through a trend-line of ups and downs due to water/bloat/etc How long did you say you've been tracking ?
    I fluctuate up to 8 pounds during the day depending on when i weigh. I"m using myfitnesspal as well and i'm down ~6 pounds in 4 weeks.

Thanks for the supportive response.
    Unlike most of the posters here who keep screaming DEFICIT like that’s the only thing they know how to say.

Not a newbie either, been lifting 4-5 years now.

Spoke with a buddy of mine who’s a bodybuilder, he simply told me I’m not eating enough protein and/or calories altogether for the amount of working out that I do. I know, it’s odd. But been feeling better since taking his advice.

Imagine if I took the advice of the posters here and starved myself? DEFICIT! DEFICIT! Lmao. Only eating like 500 calories a day and working out as much as I do, I could’ve harmed myself that way. I’m already in close to a 1,000 cal. deficit it turns out.

Disappointed with the posters here.
    Y’all really should educate yourself more on how to give advice to others who are seeking assistance. You could potentially harm people by telling them the wrong advice.

Thanks for the supportive response.
    Unlike most of the posters here who keep screaming DEFICIT like that’s the only thing they know how to say.

Not a newbie either, been lifting 4-5 years now.

Spoke with a buddy of mine who’s a bodybuilder, he simply told me I’m not eating enough protein and/or calories altogether for the amount of working out that I do. I know, it’s odd. But been feeling better since taking his advice.

Imagine if I took the advice of the posters here and starved myself? DEFICIT! DEFICIT! Lmao. Only eating like 500 calories a day and working out as much as I do, I could’ve harmed myself that way. I’m already in close to a 1,000 cal. deficit it turns out.

Disappointed with the posters here.
    Y’all really should educate yourself more on how to give advice to others who are seeking assistance. You could potentially harm people by telling them the wrong advice.
    good luck.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea one dudes anecdotal evidence> laws of thermodynamics. Good luck with your fitness goals.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    good luck.
    Won’t need it. Thanks tho.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love when people ask for advice but really just want someone to tell them what they want to hear