Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500) dagdafitness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by piratelifebad View Post
    OP is a giant pussy that can barely lift that 10lb plate.
    OP is already red.. Dont need to kick him while he's down lolol
    -632931 to -285725 rep. / working almost minimally to make that number respectable ;)

nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone has never ran a business before. The time and money it takes to inspect and then repackage every plate is way more than the occasional cost of a replacement. It would be stupid to do this for such a cheap product and just about every company would make the same decision.
    I have owned and run a business or 3. You?

I checked everything incoming and outgoing. Hands on kinda thing, you know, actual work for the money. Not just standing around flapping gums acting important.

The 50% discount was offered because defective product is near worthless. Worth even less when you ship it in 2 directions.

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Regarding the issue with the plates: Yes if we see widespread issues, we pull the product and inspect 100%. For this particular issue, we see it come up on the random plate here and there over the course of thousands sold each year., and it is generally only the 10lb gray where it is most visible.
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nwobhm View Post
    I have owned and run a business or 3. You?

I checked everything incoming and outgoing. Hands on kinda thing, you know, actual work for the money. Not just standing around flapping gums acting important.

The 50% discount was offered because defective product is near worthless. Worth even less when you ship it in 2 directions.
    Must've been a small operation if you could inspect every single thing. Good for you.

Yes, I have owned several businesses in the past. 1 mil+ in sales high volume low margin bussiness.

Again, you're completely missing the point. This has nothing to do with the value of the product or anything else. Let's recap OP's situation.

1. OP finds a cosmetic issue with a plate(s).
    2. OP contacts the manufacturer and they offer him 50% if he want's to keep the plate(s).
    3. OP runs and bitches about it on an internet forum.

This isn't about whether he should get new plates or take the discount. He never asked for what he wanted (new plates) or responded to the offer for 50% off. That's what this thread is about. Nothing more.

The idiots in here claiming customer service was "horrible" and stupid stuff like that need a dose of reality and what bad customer service is really like.

I place 500-800 orders a year with hundreds of companies, I know what good and bad customer service looks like. What OP is describing is not even remotely close to bad customer service.
    Last edited by piratelifebad; 09-12-2019 at 05:30 PM.

nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMHO he shouldn't have to ask.

Proper CS in a case such as this would have been an exchange... send call tag with new plates inspected prior to shipping....or if they didn't want them back they were free to the customer for his inconvenience.

The buyer is disappointed and has every right to post his disatisfaction. Whether others agree/disagree is up to them.

YMMV

piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) piratelifebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IMHO he shouldn't have to ask.

Proper CS in a case such as this would have been an exchange... send call tag with new plates inspected prior to shipping....or if they didn't want them back they were free to the customer for his inconvenience.
    You clearly have no experience or idea about CS. For cosmetic issues, virtually every retailer/seller will offer a discount first. I just had that happen with a shirt from Amazon and some monolifts from Rogue. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

In both cases, I declined and requested a replacement. I guess I should have made a thread and bitched about it to the internet?

The buyer is disappointed and has every right to post his disatisfaction. Whether others agree/disagree is up to them.
    Right, and that's what I'm doing, disagreeing with this entitled prick.

Here again is my easy to use template that I spent hours creating. Hopefully it saves someone from the horror of a 50% discount if they want to keep a product.

"No thank you on the partial refund, I would like a replacement instead".

You clearly have no experience or idea about CS
    LOL....Yeah right. CS has been my business for the last 25+ years. Been in hospitality for the last 10. You have no clue what a difficult customer looks like....LOL

LOL....Yeah right. CS has been my business for the last 25+ years. Been in hospitality for the last 10. You have no clue what a difficult customer looks like....LOL
    After 25+ years, you would think a few things would be learned......

Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just saying, I'm a cheap skate and would be excited to get brand new plates with a pigment issue and then get 50% off. Seems like a win, unless they weigh more or less than advertised. Rep never ships me cosmetically questionable items so I do not get to be this lucky. :-(

FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlyingHigh80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have owned several businesses in the past

instead wanted Rep to read his mind and offer him a reacharound.

future pussies

soccer mom with the Kate Plus 8 haircut.

OP is a giant pussy

The idiots

disagreeing with this entitled prick.
    Do these sound like the words a successful, educated, business savvy human would use? Or the bitter words of a failure with obvious psychological issues? Who knows.

Either way I’m happy to see this thread. It sheds light on how customer service can be improved.

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How can you say what Rep should do if you have no idea what the defect percentage is? You're not going to spend the time and money inspecting them and repackaging if it's a very small percentage that have the issue. This is some business 101 sh*t.

One would also need to know the complaint or return rate as well. Let's remind everyone again that this is a cosmetic issue, not a functional or safety issue.

You know what we do know with 110% certainty? OP is a giant pussy that can barely lift that 10lb plate.
    I don't work in retail, but I do work in management for a manufacturing company. You're looking at the small picture in terms of costs. Companies spend millions in building a reputation thru advertising and producing great products that comes with great engineering and quality control. Nothing will ruin all those efforts faster than shipping defective products to their customers. Would you be happy if you bought a new car with paint peeling off and seats all torn, I mean it functions the same? Some would be happy getting a 50% discount on that car and others wouldn't be happy as they want a new car with no defects. I'm not bashing Rep Fitness, just talking business in general.

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    This thread is somewhat of a gray area and it really depends on the customer. The 50% discount is a great deal, but I'd prefer brand new looking plates as I'm moving away from used equipment towards new.

However, one thing that is not a gray area, is that the quoted statement is 100% false. Requiring 100% inspection is definitly NOT smart business. That is very, very dumb business. Sounds great in theory, but does not hold up in practice.
    If you have a known production issue on a certain product or manufacturing line then yes it's smart business to inspect all parts coming off line or before packaging until production issue is solved. The cost of inspection is peanuts in comparison to the costs of reputation in the marketplace and lost sales. It costs a lot more money to get new customers then keeping current customers satisfied. I would agree that if there is no known production issue then you wouldn't inspect every piece.

EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, the OP probably will not be returning. To his credit he did manage to upload a photo with his first post. Not the first time someone has come into the forum and made a single post to complain about a product.
    Here is the product listing page for the rep bumpers, which look black.
    https://www.repfitness.com/bars-plat...-bumper-plates
    The cost for a pair of 10 pound bumpers is $40, plus shipping.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym pics: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177315891&p=1583348411&viewfull=1#post1583348411

radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Well, the OP probably will not be returning. To his credit he did manage to upload a photo with his first post. Not the first time someone has come into the forum and made a single post to complain about a product.
    Here is the product listing page for the rep bumpers, which look black.
    https://www.repfitness.com/bars-plat...-bumper-plates
    The cost for a pair of 10 pound bumpers is $40, plus shipping.
    I'm pretty sure OP bought the gray color bumpers for $45 + shipping and the defect was yellowing.
    https://www.repfitness.com/rep-color-bumper-plates

Originally Posted by Steelfan7 View Post
    I don't work in retail, but I do work in management for a manufacturing company. You're looking at the small picture in terms of costs.
    I'm actually looking at the bigger picture. Since you're in manufacturing, you should know that every single product on the market has a defect rate, period. If a product doesn't, it just means not enough units have been sold/manufactured.

So every single product Rep(or any other company) sells will have defects at some point. Rep has already confirmed that it's a very small percentage that have this issue. I would venture a guess that's it the same or similar to the rate for the rest of their products. If it was significantly higher, they would already be inspecting them as they have done in the past with widespread product issues.

In the fitness industry, most cosmetic damage is going to occur in transit to the customer. So hypothetical inspections aside, it's virtually impossible to prevent all customers from receiving a damaged/defective product. The goal is to keep it to a low percentage that's cost effective within your business model. By all accounts, Rep has succeeded in doing this.

Would you be happy if you bought a new car with paint peeling off and seats all torn, I mean it functions the same?
    This analogy doesn't work at all. A car costs thousands of dollars and is in no way comparable to a $22.50 bumper plate. Peeling paint and torn seats is also nothing like a color tint defect. That would be a functional defect because the steel will rust and corrode away and you'll feel the tears in the seats etc....etc.

If you want to use a car, a more apt analogy would be some of the interior finish is off/tinted/yellowing. I would bet anything you want that every dealer in the country would first offer a discount on the purchase price. Now we all know that after receiving this offer, OP would most definitely run out of the dealership to bitch about it on the internet.

The rest of us would probably take the discount or ask for a different car instead.

Some would be happy getting a 50% discount on that car and others wouldn't be happy as they want a new car with no defects.
    Again, some people seem to be completely missing the point: GETTING A NEW PRODUCT WAS ALWAYS AN OPTION, OP JUST NEVER ASKED FOR WHAT HE WANTED OR INDICATED THAT THE OFFERED SOLUTION WASN'T ACCEPTABLE TO HIM/HER.

How the hell is a company supposed to read his mind? And gtfo with the "You should know what I want and I shouldn't have to ask" crap. That's what my wife says when she's being unreasonable.

If you want something, let the person/company/animal know what you want. Very simple and pretty idiot-proof. If you don't get what you want after asking, by all means bitch about it on the internet.

I brought up soccer moms earlier in this thread for a reason. It seems like more and more consumers have this belief that a great injustice has been committed if a company makes any kind of mistake or they receive a defective/damaged product. They demand punitive relief and take to the internets to shout about how this evil company had the audacity to intentionally inconvenience them and so on. And of course it was intentional, no one on earth ever makes honest mistakes!!!!

These people really need to have this same logic applied to them at their jobs. Sh*t happens, welcome to life! Everyone makes mistakes, what matters is how the company responds after the mistake. In this case, Rep displayed good customer service and made a generous offer if they wanted to keep the product. That's it. People need to stop making this into something it's very clearly not.

gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gym62richard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A pair of inexpensive bumpers!, well this has turned personal lol, time to vacate the thread.

Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000)
    If a Rep, Rogue, Titan, etc. rep is reading this, please contact me to arrange for shipment of your discolored products at 50% off. OP, I will take yours at 50% of what you paid as well.

JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000) JustTheDad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My takeaway from this thread is that:

Some people get upset when they are offered a 50% discount on a budget product that arrives with a cosmetic defect.

A few people feel low margin products should be inspected 100% of the time, even if the only issue is a cosmetic one occurring in a small portion of the product, and where 100% inspection would price the product out of the market.

The OP whined on the internet hoping to damage a company that he felt didn't coddle him sufficiently, he didn't provide an outcome, and he never came back, and Rep will probably benefit from the thread.

If you've seen any of my posts on Rep fitness, you'll know I'm realistic and not a fan boy, but I found their customer service to be excellent and I expect I'll order from them again someday.

radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    My takeaway from this thread is that:

Some people get upset when they are offered a 50% discount on a budget product that arrives with a cosmetic defect.

A few people feel low margin products should be inspected 100% of the time, even if the only issue is a cosmetic one occurring in a small portion of the product, and where 100% inspection would price the product out of the market.

The OP whined on the internet hoping to damage a company that he felt didn't coddle him sufficiently, he didn't provide an outcome, and he never came back, and Rep will probably benefit from the thread.

If you've seen any of my posts on Rep fitness, you'll know I'm realistic and not a fan boy, but I found their customer service to be excellent and I expect I'll order from them again someday.
    Repped for excellent cliffs. I'm sure Rep would love to inspect 100% of their products 100% of the time, but then we wouldn't even be having this conversation because OP probably couldn't afford them.

McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McBrody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IMO Rep going forward should offer 50% off on defects or to exchange them without the customer having to ask, this way you got all bases covered, some people might not realize it's an option to exchange the item, if it's not offered. If it was me I'd rather have a defect free product, some people would be happy with the discount.

Just think, before Al Gore invented the internet, I could of done something more productive than spend time on this thread.

Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by McBrody View Post
    IMO Rep going forward should offer 50% off on defects or to exchange them without the customer having to ask, this way you got all bases covered, some people might not realize it's an option to exchange the item, if it's not offered. If it was me I'd rather have a defect free product, some people would be happy with the discount.

Just think, before Al Gore invented the internet, I could of done something more productive than spend time on this thread.
    As I said in a previous response, replacement is always an option because your credit card provider will get your money back even if the merchant refuses.

oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do they still weigh 10lbs? If so you are good to go.
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post
    OP is already red.. Dont need to kick him while he's down lolol
    I turned him red. I was proud of myself
    Garage Gym Owner

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't believe I read this entire thread and I am not outraged yet.
    Best Lifts
    BP 235
    SQ 365
    DL 435
    ohp 175
    110 total pounds lost
    Working hard at making those numbers respectable.

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lsi1 View Post
    That's because you're high on pain meds....
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lsi1 View Post
    or you start having "fun" .. Notice how the OP never came back after the first post...hit and run
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #102 []------[]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]