Thread: Weight/Supple

Midnightl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight/Supple

Hello guys where do i start... im a 25 year old slim male with body weight of 60 kg and height 5'7 ft. I'm really concered about my body now days as i've seen not much improvements on my weight past years after trying everything i could. I've tried everything supplements, doctors, online dieticians and many more. I went doctor few times they seem to say my body is healthy and normal... one time i was told low Vitamin D after blood check which i dont think relates but that has been sorted. I tried many supplements also weight gainers.. one i used for almost a year now was Mass gainer but i recently stopped taking it and now went back to it and i feel sick after one scoop with milk. I'm afraid walk to gym of my body i have really skinny arms and forearms but im seeming to gain weight on my belly legs and back. I eat 3x a day and i tried 6x but didnt seem see any progress lately im out of options what to do. Any suggestions? or if anyone had similar experience..i feel ashamed sometimes as i see people younger than me who are naturally bulked without even working out and here i look like some wooden stick lol xD. My main worry is my arms and forearms its really skinny compared to other parts of my body. (cannot post pic of post count).

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How many calories are you taking in on a daily basis?

How much sleep are you getting?

What kind of workouts are you doing, how much cardio?

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Midnightl1 View Post
    Hello guys where do i start... im a 25 year old slim male with body weight of 60 kg and height 5'7 ft. I'm really concered about my body now days as i've seen not much improvements on my weight past years after trying everything i could. I've tried everything supplements, doctors, online dieticians and many more. I went doctor few times they seem to say my body is healthy and normal... one time i was told low Vitamin D after blood check which i dont think relates but that has been sorted. I tried many supplements also weight gainers.. one i used for almost a year now was Mass gainer but i recently stopped taking it and now went back to it and i feel sick after one scoop with milk. I'm afraid walk to gym of my body i have really skinny arms and forearms but im seeming to gain weight on my belly legs and back. I eat 3x a day and i tried 6x but didnt seem see any progress lately im out of options what to do. Any suggestions? or if anyone had similar experience..i feel ashamed sometimes as i see people younger than me who are naturally bulked without even working out and here i look like some wooden stick lol xD. My main worry is my arms and forearms its really skinny compared to other parts of my body. (cannot post pic of post count).
    I don't think you have done anything the right way yet.

Track your daily intake with something like www.myfitnesspal.com or www.fitday.com. Post your average daily calories and carbs/fat/protein after a week or two of tracking everything.

Post your routine to this forum for feedback (or, more than likely, so we can tell you to completely stop doing it and do something better).

Please don't be like the majority of posters and either be so lazy you won't do these things, or so sure that your way (that hasn't worked for years) will work so you don't do what we say.