Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Initiation of mRNA translation is one of the key steps in protein synthesis. Amino acids may stimulate protein synthesis by enhancing this important step of protein synthesis. Deacylated tRNA reduces or inhibits protein synthesis by affecting the initiation step. BCAAs may lead to formation of aminoacyl-tRNA derivatives that enhance initiation of protein synthesis by minimizing that inhibitory effect. Another possible way that BCAAs may influence protein synthesis is the formation of active metabolic intermediate by the oxidation of BCAAs. BCAAs have unique role in protein synthesis as well as in turnover. Buse et al studied in vitro effect of BCAAs on protein synthesis by analyzing polysome structures. Healthy rats were injected with BCAAs intravenously after 48–96 hours of fasting. And they observed that the number of polysomes (units) decreases during fasting state and supplementation of BCAAs or leucine alone significantly increases the density of polysomes, which was not observed when rat was fed normal food, which suggests that BCAAs, in particular leucine, enhances protein synthesis. In another study, Li and Jefferson examined influence of BCAAs supplementation on protein turnover in rat SK muscle. Fasting young rats were supplemented with different combinations of BCAAs by perfusion. A significant increase (25–50%) of muscle protein synthesis and significant decrease (30%) in protein degradation were observed in perfused supplemented group compared to control. It was also observed that when> the BCAAs were removed from complete mixture of amino acids, the rest of the amino acids showed no effects on protein turnover. So, BCAAs not only enhance protein synthesis, but also influence protein turnover.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Will you ever get it through your head that I have more knowledge and experience in my left fingernail than you have in your entire body? Why do you act this way. I have achieved what I have with ****ty genetics and no drugs, using only basic supplements and scientifically designed training methods. Stop being ignorant and ONLY BELIEVING LAB COAT studies. Mt GOD, be creative and truly intelligent and PERFORM YOUR OWN STUDIES. Do it on yourself first and then maybe some others. I work with bodybuilders and athletes ALL OVER THE WORLD using my methods and supplements I know work, and my success rate is outstanding. That is why I HAVE clients from all over the world!

I am not saying this to be arrogant or even to sell product. Buy from whatever freaking company you want, but stop trying to tell ME what works when you obviously have no clue and only some Pub Med studies by your side, which mean jack **** most of the time in the real world.

Dude, I am just trying to help YOU
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    You interested in studies?
    You like having conversations with yourself don't you?

"I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Currently: Marathon training (Run with Hal - Advanced I); The Work/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Ohio 10K - September 12, 2021

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can find just about anything you want if you search hard enough
    Except the Chromadex tests of course.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A few years ago I was on a trip in Thailand and one night I walked by this place that appeared to be a night club, people were cheering, the music was loud, everyone was drinking and having a good time. The next night I'm out on the town and same thing, cheering, loud music, drinking and people having a good time. So I decided to check this place out and it wasn't what it appeared to be. People from all around the world come to this specific place to wrestle lions. I walked in and took a seat, the crowd was live and really getting into it. 30 minutes passes and the same ol' thing, the lion continues to pummel each and every contender, oh and by the way the lion's name is, (Rickky) that's Rickky with two k's. At this point I'm getting pretty bored and the only thing exciting is the ring girls, not UFC ring girl material but similar. Oh and I forgot to say, Rickky had his claws removed and a dentist removed all his teeth, this is important. So another hour passes, the crowd is starting to fizzle, the contenders are fading and Rickky looks tired and bored. I said to myself, I'm gonna pump up this crowd and challenge Rickky to a fight. So I stepped into the arena, signed all the necessary forms and started to pump my fists, the crowd was really getting into this and then the owner of the lion said, hey aren't you that guy from BB.com, I said what guy from BB.com, you know the guy that keeps talking about BCAAs all the time, I said well, it could be me, he said fuk you and took his lion home.
    Last edited by TheFugitive; 09-12-2019 at 08:44 AM.

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs in Immunity

The immune system is important in protecting host from pathogens (including bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, etc.), existing in surrounding environments, and also protects from other notorious threats. Immune cells (i.e., lymphocytes, neutrophils, etc.) express dehydrogenase and decarboxylase enzyme and can effectively oxidize BCAAs. All three BCAAs are absolutely required for lymphocytes growth and proliferation. BCAAs are also important for cytotoxic T lymphocyte and natural killer cell activity. In a study mice were supplemented with diet containing optimal level of protein or diet containing individual AA, except for limited amount of BCAAs. The susceptibility to Salmonella typhimurium infection and immune activity were measured. They found a higher mortality rate to S. typhimurium when mice were fed diet containing restricted amount of BCAAs (any). The liver and spleen were also colonized with higher number of S. typhimurium in that group of mice. BCAA restriction also leads to lower number of spleen cells and less antibody titer against S. typhimurium in the serum. These results suggest that restriction of any BCAA may impair host defense system. Human study with surgery patients shows that higher BCAA supplementation leads to higher postsurgery blood lymphocytes, higher immune parameters, and better recovery. Bassit et al. supplemented BCAAs to male elite triathletes to measure the effects of that supplementation on immunity parameters. They observed that BCAAs supplementation increased lymphocyte proliferation and modified the pattern of cytokine production and shift of the immune response from Th2 to Th1, which is beneficial for the athletes.
    Last edited by TheFugitive; 09-12-2019 at 10:46 AM.

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap; including all my major crevices; including in between my toes and in my belly button which I never did before but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I can't seem to find my toothbrush, so I'll pick one up when I go out today. Other than that, I'm in good shape. (Slaps on some aftershave) AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So last night im chillin with the crew, decide to check out some new bar in town, some kinda redneck ****, ugly assed f@gs wearing leather waistcoats n ****. spend more on a silk tie than these b1tches spent on their rusty assed trucks.

Walk in, got every guys eyes on me, im infamous around here son. Get a table and order in some beers, on the house of course. Notice some guys across the room hollering about some **** so i walk over, turns out some local ***** is arm wrestling for cash, thinsk he hot ****, $10 a go. I lay down $1,000, and take a seat. Grip up and my arm damn near blocked out the sunlight, eclipsed his ass. I gave him a couple seconds to feel like a big man, highlight of his pathetic life, thinking hes got a chance with my strong assed self, next thing he knows SLAM bust his arm down, snapped his wrist in two, he starts screamin n ****, ruining my buzz so i knock him the **** out with a chair and order some more beers.

Me n the crew go back to my house, suppin some premium brew in my room, got some loud ass music on, next thing i know my dads banging at tht door, shouting some ****.Open the door and he starts gettin in my face about the music, telling me to shut the hell up. My ***** dad is aways trying **** with me tryin to look like a big man in front of my crew. Im about ready to knock him out, crews on my back telling me to wreck his skull so i grab him in a headlock and start running round the room. Crews hollering n **** seein his weak assed legs wiggling like a b1tch, hes whining like a ***** to let him go but i got his neck locked up in my polska grip and this b1tch aint going nowhere.

Swinging him around slammin his ass into walls n **** but hes still actin like a ****ing b1tch., wont shut the hell up so i think "**** this ****" and throw his ass right outta the window. About now crews on the floor laughing seeing my ***** dad go flyin head first. Hear him hit the dirt like a sack o **** so had a llook out the window and see him on the floor,, He aint moving so we throw some beer cans at his head n he starts crawling to the door moaning n ****.

Havent seen his ass since, ducked me at breakfast. B1tch had it coming, he wont try **** again. Im the man of ths house son.

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    So last night im chillin with the crew, decide to check out some new bar in town, some kinda redneck ****, ugly assed f@gs wearing leather waistcoats n ****. spend more on a silk tie than these b1tches spent on their rusty assed trucks.

Walk in, got every guys eyes on me, im infamous around here son. Get a table and order in some beers, on the house of course. Notice some guys across the room hollering about some **** so i walk over, turns out some local ***** is arm wrestling for cash, thinsk he hot ****, $10 a go. I lay down $1,000, and take a seat. Grip up and my arm damn near blocked out the sunlight, eclipsed his ass. I gave him a couple seconds to feel like a big man, highlight of his pathetic life, thinking hes got a chance with my strong assed self, next thing he knows SLAM bust his arm down, snapped his wrist in two, he starts screamin n ****, ruining my buzz so i knock him the **** out with a chair and order some more beers.

Me n the crew go back to my house, suppin some premium brew in my room, got some loud ass music on, next thing i know my dads banging at tht door, shouting some ****.Open the door and he starts gettin in my face about the music, telling me to shut the hell up. My ***** dad is aways trying **** with me tryin to look like a big man in front of my crew. Im about ready to knock him out, crews on my back telling me to wreck his skull so i grab him in a headlock and start running round the room. Crews hollering n **** seein his weak assed legs wiggling like a b1tch, hes whining like a ***** to let him go but i got his neck locked up in my polska grip and this b1tch aint going nowhere.

Swinging him around slammin his ass into walls n **** but hes still actin like a ****ing b1tch., wont shut the hell up so i think "**** this ****" and throw his ass right outta the window. About now crews on the floor laughing seeing my ***** dad go flyin head first. Hear him hit the dirt like a sack o **** so had a llook out the window and see him on the floor,, He aint moving so we throw some beer cans at his head n he starts crawling to the door moaning n ****.

Havent seen his ass since, ducked me at breakfast. B1tch had it coming, he wont try **** again. Im the man of ths house son.
    Jeez....the mouth on you...

Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post
    Jeez....the mouth on you...
    Only OG Miscers will remember that one

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Initiation of mRNA translation is one of the key steps in protein synthesis. Amino acids may stimulate protein synthesis by enhancing this important step of protein synthesis. Deacylated tRNA reduces or inhibits protein synthesis by affecting the initiation step. BCAAs may lead to formation of aminoacyl-tRNA derivatives that enhance initiation of protein synthesis by minimizing that inhibitory effect. Another possible way that BCAAs may influence protein synthesis is the formation of active metabolic intermediate by the oxidation of BCAAs. BCAAs have unique role in protein synthesis as well as in turnover. Buse et al studied in vitro effect of BCAAs on protein synthesis by analyzing polysome structures. Healthy rats were injected with BCAAs intravenously after 48–96 hours of fasting. And they observed that the number of polysomes (units) decreases during fasting state and supplementation of BCAAs or leucine alone significantly increases the density of polysomes, which was not observed when rat was fed normal food, which suggests that BCAAs, in particular leucine, enhances protein synthesis. In another study, Li and Jefferson examined influence of BCAAs supplementation on protein turnover in rat SK muscle. Fasting young rats were supplemented with different combinations of BCAAs by perfusion. A significant increase (25–50%) of muscle protein synthesis and significant decrease (30%) in protein degradation were observed in perfused supplemented group compared to control. It was also observed that when> the BCAAs were removed from complete mixture of amino acids, the rest of the amino acids showed no effects on protein turnover. So, BCAAs not only enhance protein synthesis, but also influence protein turnover.
    were the rats getting adequate protein?
    My secret? Texting between sets.

lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Except the Chromadex tests of course.

Retired account

Energy Metabolism

There is an inverse relationship between physical activity and obesity. Obesity on the other hand is associated with different types of complications, including metabolic diseases. Regular physical activities keep a person fit with reducing risks of those diseases. It is beneficial and important for us to know how the energy metabolism is regulated and coordinated. BCAAs oxidation seems to be beneficial for our metabolic health as their catabolism increases fatty acid oxidation as well as reducing risk of obesity. There are higher levels of plasma BCAAs found in obese animals and humans; on the other hand, lower levels of plasma BCAAs are found in lean and exercised animals and humans. It is also found that supplementation of BCAAs enriched protein is beneficial in animals and humans by increasing exercise performance, composition of body protein and properties, and better glucose tolerance and control; all of these are related to better health and fitness. Nishimura et al. fed mice with high fat diet and supplemented isoleucine to test the effect of isoleucine supplementation on obesity condition, glucose, and fat homeostasis. They observed that isoleucine supplementation leads to a decrease in weight gain and reduced lipid mass in isoleucine supplemental group compared to control. Triglyceride concentrations and degree of hyperinsulinemia were also lower in hepatic and SK muscle of isoleucine supplemented group. In a double-blind, placebo-control, cross-over study, human volunteers were supplemented with either the BCAA or the placebo for 3 days. Their exercise capacity and lipid oxidation were measured. It was found that BCAA supplementation increases lipid oxidation during exercise and helps to overcome fatigue condition. The glucose metabolism of the volunteer also improved. Qin et al. showed that there is an inverse relation between BCAA intake and obesity. Apparent middle aged healthy adults from China, Japan, UK, and USA, who consumed higher amount of BCAAs, had low incidence of obesity and overweight status. All of these evidences suggest that BCAAs have large influence on energy metabolism as well as reducing risks of obesity.

Helps to overcome fatigue condition, hot damn Lucia hold me
    Last edited by TheFugitive; 09-13-2019 at 08:23 AM.

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Energy Metabolism

There is an inverse relationship between physical activity and obesity. Obesity on the other hand is associated with different types of complications, including metabolic diseases. Regular physical activities keep a person fit with reducing risks of those diseases. It is beneficial and important for us to know how the energy metabolism is regulated and coordinated. BCAAs oxidation seems to be beneficial for our metabolic health as their catabolism increases fatty acid oxidation as well as reducing risk of obesity. There are higher levels of plasma BCAAs found in obese animals and humans; on the other hand, lower levels of plasma BCAAs are found in lean and exercised animals and humans. It is also found that supplementation of BCAAs enriched protein is beneficial in animals and humans by increasing exercise performance, composition of body protein and properties, and better glucose tolerance and control; all of these are related to better health and fitness. Nishimura et al. fed mice with high fat diet and supplemented isoleucine to test the effect of isoleucine supplementation on obesity condition, glucose, and fat homeostasis. They observed that isoleucine supplementation leads to a decrease in weight gain and reduced lipid mass in isoleucine supplemental group compared to control. Triglyceride concentrations and degree of hyperinsulinemia were also lower in hepatic and SK muscle of isoleucine supplemented group. In a double-blind, placebo-control, cross-over study, human volunteers were supplemented with either the BCAA or the placebo for 3 days. Their exercise capacity and lipid oxidation were measured. It was found that BCAA supplementation increases lipid oxidation during exercise and helps to overcome fatigue condition. The glucose metabolism of the volunteer also improved. Qin et al. showed that there is an inverse relation between BCAA intake and obesity. Apparent middle aged healthy adults from China, Japan, UK, and USA, who consumed higher amount of BCAAs, had low incidence of obesity and overweight status. All of these evidences suggest that BCAAs have large influence on energy metabolism as well as reducing risks of obesity.

Helps to overcome fatigue condition, hot damn Lucia hold me
    More blah, blah, blah, correct?

What did I win?

Retired account

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    More blah, blah, blah, correct?

What did I win?
    Year supply of BCAAs.
    Currently: Marathon training (Run with Hal - Advanced I); The Work/Body Beast hybrid

Next race: Ohio 10K - September 12, 2021

Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    Year supply of BCAAs.
    Oooohhh...gonna have to go with No thanks Jeff on that one.

Retired account

Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Oooohhh...gonna have to go with No thanks Jeff on that one.
    After reading all this still no BCAAs

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After reading all this still no citations

fixed

After reading all this still no BCAAs
    Incorrect. I get plenty of leucine, isoleucine and valine via my diet. You're confused because you're failing to understand the actual science beyond confirmation bias.

Retired account

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Fzfysf6b/Blank-********-Post.png[/img]

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A few years ago I was on a trip in Thailand and one night I walked by this place that appeared to be a night club, people were cheering, the music was loud, everyone was drinking and having a good time. The next night I'm out on the town and same thing, cheering, loud music, drinking and people having a good time. So I decided to check this place out and it wasn't what it appeared to be. People from all around the world come to this specific place to wrestle lions. I walked in and took a seat, the crowd was live and really getting into it. 30 minutes passes and the same ol' thing, the lion continues to pummel each and every contender, oh and by the way the lion's name is, (Rickky) that's Rickky with two k's. At this point I'm getting pretty bored and the only thing exciting is the ring girls, not UFC ring girl material but similar. Oh and I forgot to say, Rickky had his claws removed and a dentist removed all his teeth, this is important. So another hour passes, the crowd is starting to fizzle, the contenders are fading and Rickky looks tired and bored. I said to myself, I'm gonna pump up this crowd and challenge Rickky to a fight. So I stepped into the arena, signed all the necessary forms and started to pump my fists, the crowd was really getting into this and then the owner of the lion said, hey aren't you that guy from BB.com, I said what guy from BB.com, you know the guy that keeps talking about BCAAs all the time, I said well, it could be me, he said fuk you and took his lion home.
    What was that
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

I wasn't really on board, but now that you posted that info graphic, I think I'm finally sold.

Title of the thread should have been "are whole proteins necessary if you use enough BCAA supplements?"

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Title of the thread should have been "are whole proteins necessary if you use enough BCAA supplements?"
    Why eat whole proteins when you can have the magic of BCAAs that apparently also have the power to prolong your life. I should consider dumping a tub of BCAAs into my chili instead of beef if I want to take this fitness thing seriously.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    I just spit out my protein drink lmfao

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Why eat whole proteins when you can have the magic of BCAAs that apparently also have the power to prolong your life. I should consider dumping a tub of BCAAs into my chili instead of beef if I want to take this fitness thing seriously.
    Hopefully unflavored BCAAs. Branch Chain Chili
    Last edited by TheFugitive; 09-14-2019 at 01:15 PM.

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Photoshop skill: 6/10

Retired account