Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    reallyibra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bumudur View Post
    You're right, in a if diet a person feels hungry all the time that would last for a short time. As I said in my previous post I'm doing well normally only sometimes a hunger kicks in around an hour before dinner or before I go to sleep. Filling yourself with healthy food which are far less calories most of the time is the thing. I mean no one can survive two weeks on a similar calorie per day while eating fries or junk food.
    Weight loss is completely science based. 1 lb of fat equals 3500 calories (1 gram of fat is 9 cal, 1 gram of protein is 4 and carb is also 4) to lose 1 lb per week is to have a 500 caloric deficit every day(500 x 7 = 3500) most overweight people can have a 1000 caloric deficit and lose 2 lbs of fat (but also muscle). and some heavier people like yourself can get off at a 1500-2000 caloric deficit. but remember that you will lose most amount of muscle when not eating enough protein. humans need a lot of protein to maintain muscle when losing weight. other than that if you have a high caloric deficit not only would you lose muscle quickly but your skin may not bounce back completely. meaning more loose skin for people who rapidly lose weight. but dont let the loose skin discourage you as you will be WAY happier better looking and fit when you get to your goal. just try to not lose weight at a fast pace because its a marathon not a sprint.

bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I actually have accepted that I will have loose skin the day I started I just hope it'll be as low as it can. I did a small research and people who lose weight whom were like me morbidly obese, loose skin is inevitable. Of course exercise, the speed of weight loss and genetics play a huge role on how much there will be.
    On the point with protein intake I know I need to increase them. I can't eat foods like beans and lentils easily(lack of knowledge to prepare them etc.) and to be honest with my financial situation foods like fish, chicken and red meat (the best protein sources) comes real pricey when its 2 meal per day everyday.

Originally Posted by bumudur View Post
    I actually have accepted that I will have loose skin the day I started I just hope it'll be as low as it can. I did a small research and people who lose weight whom were like me morbidly obese, loose skin is inevitable. Of course exercise, the speed of weight loss and genetics play a huge role on how much there will be.
    On the point with protein intake I know I need to increase them. I can't eat foods like beans and lentils easily(lack of knowledge to prepare them etc.) and to be honest with my financial situation foods like fish, chicken and red meat (the best protein sources) comes real pricey when its 2 meal per day everyday.
    Try your best to increase your protein intake as much as possible and dont worry about too much loose skin because youre 28 i believe and that is still a good age to lose weight while still having some of the skin bounce back. but most important is the food you eat. try to eat whole foods whenever you can and thats it. I really do wish you good luck on your journey and people here are always so friendly to give a helping hand.

Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What shocked me the most when I lost weight was not the loose skin (I expected that). It was that my xiphoid process was sticking out (protruding). I can start to notice that now again on my new weight loss journey. The other thing I found strange was that when I was on my side the bones on the side of my knees would touch and it was uncomfortable. I was overweight since I was a teenager.

Did you get a tape measure? I think the takeaway from people mentioning the low calories is that if it starts to become too difficult to maintain those calories then you have room to adjust rather than binge. Weight loss is a marathon not a sprint, but I understand wanting to lose more at the beginning.
    Was 280+ at the beginning of 2019 (highest recorded weight is 290 on Dec 13, 2018).

Jan 01, 2020...202.0
    Jan 08, 2020...goal is 200.5

bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bumudur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, I agree that the attitude of the people in this forum is great. I already started my diet when I found out here, I was binge watching videos from youtube and doing researches and came across the journey of wetbreasts and decided to ask for help on the subjects I don't know and share my journey too and I again thank everybody for their help.

I was not obese but I was overweight since I was a child so I never experienced things like that it'll be a whole new experience for me. No one wants to have loose skin but treating your body like garbage for years must have it's consequences I just hope that It'll be in a way that I don't need surgery. I measured myself before I started.
    I am a little bit afraid of going long term with this low calories too, but not because I don't think I can make it, it's because people who went through what I'm relatively at the start of, and them saying it'll get harder and harder to a point of failure. If I start to struggle I can increase the calories by a few hundred and continue without falling off the wagon.

Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You will love the feeling when the weight comes off no matter what. By the way, I saw some scales on Amazon that go over 400. A few went to 550 (or even 560), but several went to 440. Many were less than 30 bucks. I don't know your situation, but if you are really curious about your weight loss those might be an option.
    Was 280+ at the beginning of 2019 (highest recorded weight is 290 on Dec 13, 2018).

Jan 01, 2020...202.0

Well I already started to feel it a bit, shirts I bought right before summer are looser right now. Based on my clothes from 2 years ago (I was around 400) I think I'm really close to the mark. I considered buying one and found a scale that goes to 450 but its really expensive here due to exchange rates of $ and Turkish lira(It costs 10% of minimum wage) and I'm currently unemployed for some time and to be honest I want to be able to weigh in a 400lbs scale, there's that too.

Yeah, no rush for the scale. You are right... it does make for a good beginning goal to be able to use that scale. I always like to find creative ways to set small goals along the way. I often use family birthdays to set weight goals such as moving from a BMI category of obese to overweight by my wife's birtday next month. But I have a shirt that I can almost wear and look forward to that day more than any particular weight xD

Jan 01, 2020...202.0

just keep on dieting and dont stop and you will reach your goal. theres no other way around it and its 100% gonna happen if you stick to a good diet. you got this kardeş.

Hello all again,

I was away for some time for work. I mentioned my financial status before and I got an opportunity to make some money. Even though it was a though and hectic job it pays good so I'm not complaining. It was a 6 week job and It's finished recently, I'll get the payment in before new year.
    I'll join to a gym as soon as I get the payment from the job and quit smoking hopefully.

The sad part was I was only able to eat fast and junk food, there were no place to cook or access to any "healthy" food to eat in the area. I tried to keep my meals as small as possible and tried to pick the best food sources.

I at least had access to a scale and I tracked my weight during that time. Even though I "wasted" 6 weeks I did my best and I'm now at 182kg (405lbs) which is my lowest since 2-2,5 years.

I'm returning back to home this evening and I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow. I'll also upload a progress pictures(hope there is some progress ).

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good job man, keep it up