adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Deadlift form video

Please evaluate and advise. My deadlift is weak (225lbs x 5) compared to my bench (260lbs x 5)

https://youtu.be/2fHP4nSp5Ug

BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like you have short arms and long torso which makes deadlifting really challenging. I would switch to sumo if you want to have a big deadlift.

goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think your form looks solid. Your back seems to stay straight even at the bottom of the rep. Did you recently start dead-lifting, but you've been benching a long time? Then it would make sense for your bench to be much higher. It will just take time for your body to adapt to deadlifts but eventually they will surpass your bench.

Its good that you pause between reps and reset the bar.

I would also recommend You-Tube searching for "romanian deadlift" and "hip hinge technique". I only recently learned about the RDL, and I don't know how I went my whole life deadlifting without it.

Another important thing is your core. Take a deep breath before you lift, and really get your core tight.

If you are already doing these things then great! It's just a matter of time.

EDIT - Also, generally searching youtube for deadlift form advice will help. Watch lots of different videos because they all contain different nuances. Then, when you go to do deadlifts, try to incorporate things.
    My workout journal
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177525261

My website
    https://buildingyourhomegym.com

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post another vid with closer to 80-90% max and let's watch where you break down.

-You are tightening and rotating elbows in/engaging lats, that's good

-Look at your shoulder position relative to the bar - you're a bit in front which causes it to swing out a bit on your reps

-You sit back and down before you lock in. Lock upper body in first, wrench that fukkin bar into your shins, and sit back and down until you feel bound up in the glutes/hams.

Report back.
    405/315/506

blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are starting too low and no tension on your legs. Your actual starting point to initiate each rep should be the about the same as 0:19 in your video, where all slack is pulled and have tension on legs, and pressure on feet. Same with the reverse, your starting point is also your end point, and vice versa. But right when you get to the right spot, you drop your hips back down where there is no tension on your legs, and you repeat the same mistake.

Another issue is locking out, you're locking out your knees too early. For conventional deadlifts, knees and hips should lock out at the same time. The reason this is happening for you is because you're not thinking about moving your hips and barbell at the same pace and maintaining torso angle from starting position. Try to be more patient getting the barbell off the floor, use your legs to leg press the weight up, and back. Something you can try is while you're bent over, pick up the slack like you're doing good morning and as you leverage yourself down into position, think of your legs like a spring, as you dial downwards to load the weight and pressure to your legs and feet like you're about to jump. If you do it right, you should feel like the weight is just hanging on your arms and all the tension is on your legs and feet. When the weight is light, weight will actually come off the floor. Also, make sure to have at least some external rotation on the hips and push your knees out.

IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronFortified is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great video and excellent form. Some outstanding feedback already, so I've only got a couple of things to throw in here. Something that helps me "pull the bar into the body" as I lift the weight up is to point my elbows back behind me on the set-up. At that point, while pulling, I can focus on pushing my feet through the floor while driving my hips forward as the burden of the weight shifts from mid to upper back.

The area where the upper hamstrings meet the lower glutes is a key strength focal point for maximizing leverages on the deadlift. I include Stiff-Legged Deadlifts as a support exercise just to hit that area hard. I simply do a heavy work set of 5 reps following my Deadlift triple. I learned that from studying deadlifting great Ed Coan. Another excellent source of deadlift knowledge is Andy Bolton. You can find some good videos from both of them on Youtube. If nothing else, their knowledge will affirm all of the good things that you are already doing.
    I love the sound of clangin' iron!

Iron-Fortified For Life - a book on powerbuilding for getting big and strong naturally.

Here is the link in case you are interested:

https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Fortified-Life-W-S-Campbell/dp/1544238452/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1537134965&sr=8-2&keywords=iron+fortified+for+life&dpID=51CQjlN5Q1L&preST=_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you all for your advice. I just got back from a week's vacation and deload from lifting. I cannot wait to work at my deadlift form. thanks.