PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy

Anyone done the PMP?

Anyone done the PMP?

I am working on it now and it seems like a huge amount of learning.

TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwinIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I did mine about two years back.
    How much work it is has a lot to do with how much your work experience has you working and thinking along the PMI ten knowledge areas. If you already do the thinking then it's a lot easier than if you're basically learning the concepts from scratch.

I studied for mine over the course of like 3 months, but it was very low intensity work. I did maybe 6 hours a week. Get a good study guide, the Rita's worked brilliantly for me. I never even needed to read the PMBOK with that.

elsie11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm doing it