fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) fitgurlxoxo is not very well liked. (-100)

Angry When your gym crush will notice you but stay anti social

I know women here are just like me finding that cartoon shaped hunk (baby face is a bonus) pretty face looks stupid to me I prefer a baby face which is rare when they are that big.

I got hit by the heart arrows. Always staring ar him... But I have given up trying. But it hurts everytime I see him. Focused, covered up, and I'm doing some pull ups and staring at his direction. Also the mirrors don't help. Ladies what do you do? I mean love at first sight? Does it even exist?

I have been looking at other men and none5 of them caught my interest like he did. Idk, am I weak? I tend to be independent... I'm sure a girl here has fallen by that crush that noticed you but wasn't interested.

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can relate. I have this huge crush on a male friend. It destabilized the friendship as I was acting like a gf instead of a friend but I didn't realise I was doing that.

Bottom line is maybe he is not interested. There are some guys no matter how attracted they are to you they won't make a move unless they have romantic feelings towards you. If you keep trying with those guys it will just push them away. Such guys have certain criteria in their minds that they will not waver from.

So he may be attracted to you he just isn't romantically attracted and he doesn't want to go down the casual fling path. If he does try going down that path it won't feel right for him and he will distance himself further.

Let him go. I'm learning the hard way. I was in a similar position to you and I tried everything. Sex happened, was unplanned but he regretted it a lot afterwards. He said he doesn't believe in those things and that act ruined any friendship he and I could have had. Which sucks because I felt super comfortable around him. He and I would have made great friends.

Nothing good will come out of pushing him. If needs be, join another gym. He is not going to change his mind at this point. It sucks but sometimes you feel so strongly about someone that you think maybe they feel the same but life isn't like that. Respect his decision and back off.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."