JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

breast reductions

anyone here had a breast reduction (either for aesthetic reasons, or personal preference, and not necessarily for health)? did you find it helped improve your training at all?

feedback appreciated!
    RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    actually I am the opposite, i need a breast enlargement.
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=.=)
    ()_()
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!

JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aussieangie View Post
    actually I am the opposite, i need a breast enlargement.
    lol i've heard bad things about boob jobs, but if you want it (or feel you need it), then i'd say go for it (unless you can find any other alternatives)

i'm a C-cup right now (which isn't huge, i know), but sometimes i think i would prefer to be a B-cup. but i wouldn't wanna go through with something like that only to find myself regretting it later, so i dunno. still undecided heh...

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not me, I'm a 32B. But as the genetic lottery would have it, my sister was something like a 38FF (or in that range). She got a reduction at age 18 because of severe back pains and her spine was beginning to curve.

I would recommend doing a bit more research, I think an actual reduction is important for those who are experiencing other physical symptoms (it is medically covered here in Canada for these women - I really doubt you could get it covered if it isn't recommended medically but who knows?). Other complications could result when it comes to a possibility of breastfeeding.

If you want to go from C to B, which isn't much of a difference at all (I'm 8 months pregnant and actually a 32C now, so 32B didn't look too different), you could reduce the size through carrying a lower body fat.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i had a teacher that had huge boobs in high school, like enormus!

she had to get a breast reduction from back pain, she was always sitting down while teaching right before the surgery

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pumped4life82 View Post
    lol i've heard bad things about boob jobs, but if you want it (or feel you need it), then i'd say go for it (unless you can find any other alternatives)

i'm a C-cup right now (which isn't huge, i know), but sometimes i think i would prefer to be a B-cup. but i wouldn't wanna go through with something like that only to find myself regretting it later, so i dunno. still undecided heh...
    Unlike most breast enlargements, breast reductions can interfere with your ability to breastfeed, if you intend to try it. Also, as an FYI, after you have kids your boobs are often smaller at the end of the whole thing (and saggier, but that is a different ball of wax, lol). So you may be exactly where you want to be in the end! If it is the difference between one cup size, I wouldn't do it myself. But that's just me.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50) hrpuffnstuff2u will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your only 28 and look fine, it doesn't look like you need one? your looking good but that aside i dont know.

Originally Posted by hrpuffnstuff2u View Post
    your only 28 and look fine, it doesn't look like you need one? your looking good but that aside i dont know.
    lol sports bras are deceiving (thanks, though)

i'll be starting a new cut/re-comp diet after i'm done with rehab for my shoulder, so i'll wait to see if that does anything for my cup size. but generally speaking, even at my leanest, i've always wished my chest size was smaller. just personal preference, but i like the look of smaller tahtahs rather than larger ones (in addition to make various exercises more comfortable to do haha).

AmayaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Although I have not had a breast reduction surgery, I know it is a good option for women with large breasts. Although aesthetic, the surgery is proven to relieve of other problems such as back pain, shoulder pain and neck pain caused due to heavy breasts. It also prevents the risks of breast cancer.
    Most of all the surgery considerably improves your quality of life and will help you with training.
    So go for it.

lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100) lherman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by JDkeystone View Post
    anyone here had a breast reduction (either for aesthetic reasons, or personal preference, and not necessarily for health)? did you find it helped improve your training at all?

feedback appreciated!
    I had a breast reduction about 15 years ago. I was a size 34D at the time. I wanted to be a 34B but the surgeon (who was a male) would only reduce me to a 34C-,, He thought a B cup would not be womanly enough. I have managed to get down to a 34B by keeping my weight down. Bottom line if you are unhappy about your size go for it. make sure the surgeon gives you exactly what you want.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    It’s crazy how chicks with big chests want “small and perky” boobs but chicks with smaller/average chests want big boobs.

My wife is a 34H...she has had a large chest since 9th grade. She didn’t like them because they did cause discomfort or were in the way but now she embraces her curves.

A LARGE chest can hinder training a bit but nothing that can stop you from hitting certain and achievable goals.

It’s all preference and think long and hard before a reduction or enlargement is made because you WILL change your perspective over time

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    It’s crazy how chicks with big chests want “small and perky” boobs but chicks with smaller/average chests want big boobs.

My wife is a 34H...she has had a large chest since 9th grade. She didn’t like them because they did cause discomfort or were in the way but now she embraces her curves.

A LARGE chest can hinder training a bit but nothing that can stop you from hitting certain and achievable goals.

It’s all preference and think long and hard before a reduction or enlargement is made because you WILL change your perspective over time
    Exactly. Far too many times I've heard large breasts used as an excuse not to workout. I was 34F and had to use a bra and 2 sports bras over top but have always worked out. Obviously, it made overhead lifting difficult because the straps cut blood supply to my arms but building my traps helped reduce that somewhat.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you