Kyle2019 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone else try six star creatine x3?

Used muscle tech platinum micronized creatine before. The six star brand, I'm not feeling different like I did on the other kind. Not feeling the cognitive benefits like needing less sleep which I felt on the other kind. Anyone else experienced this?

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kyle2019 View Post
    Used muscle tech platinum micronized creatine before. The six star brand, I'm not feeling different like I did on the other kind. Not feeling the cognitive benefits like needing less sleep which I felt on the other kind. Anyone else experienced this?
    That's not what you'd get from creatine

But it is what most would consider a staple in regards to health & exercise.
    The muscletech brand is super budget friendly too
    🔥 Official Muscletech Rep 🔥

🏆 After-School Program Director 🏆
    -East Cobb -Fulton County -Dekalb County -Ivy Bridge Academy

✨ Give Someone the Tools to Lead & Speak & Laugh & Grow & Imagine ✨

bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The "cognitive benefits like needing less sleep"?

I feel like you should look into the supplements you're taking, that's definitely not an effect of creatine
    BP: 255
    SQ: 370
    DL: 450

addonsix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bLinkMoore View Post
    The "cognitive benefits like needing less sleep"?

I feel like you should look into the supplements you're taking, that's definitely not an effect of creatine
    True that, creatine should have no effect on sleep.

Kyle2019 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look it up. Low creatine stores in the brain play a big role in the effects of sleep deprivation . ATP becomes ADP and ADP becomes Adenosine and Adenosine makes you sleepy. Caffeine's ability to keep you awake comes partly from blocking your Adenosine receptors.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kyle2019 View Post
    Look it up. Low creatine stores in the brain play a big role in the effects of sleep deprivation . ATP becomes ADP and ADP becomes Adenosine and Adenosine makes you sleepy. Caffeine's ability to keep you awake comes partly from blocking your Adenosine receptors.
    SMH. I don't think you understand how creatine nor the ATP cycle works.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. MAN products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Disclaimer 2: I still think BCAAs are not necessary