kag2020 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Review my Plan/Routine/Meal Plan, Pictures included.

I posted a few days ago looking for direction on my starting routine. I got sound advice I feel so I've came back to show you guys and gals what I've put together. I'm completely new at all this so I'm just looking for someone to tell me it's a solid plan or if I'm missing something.

The past 3 weeks I've been counting macros and eating clean (flavorless). I've managed to lose around 11lbs. As you can see, It's mostly came off of my face and man boobs. My stomach has been stubborn.

I'm skinny everywhere, but my belly and face seems to be the parts that grow. I've decided to start out continuing a caloric negative meal plan to make it a "cutting" routine.

In short:

1. Diet

I haven't been going to the gym. Just meal planning and walking a few days a week for about an hour each time. Doing this, I've been eating around 1900 calories per day. Now that I've put that I'll be going to the gym 3 days per week, for approx. 1 hour and 10 minutes and cardio 2 days per week for approx 30 minutes, it has jumped me up to around 2400 calories per day.

It just seems like a lot of food. Honestly, Even though I've been caloric negative the past few weeks, it' been hard to finish all of my food. It seems like a lot. Well, this new plan, saying I'm working out the plan above, it seem's like A LOT of food. What's crazy is imagining when I do get down in weight and start a bulking routine. How do you guy's eat so much?!

The first week, this is my meal plan. For ease and not over complicating things, I basically eat the same thing every day, and then the next week I make a new one.

Using the app, I entered I'm 31, Male, Work out for 70 minuts x3 per week, cardio x2 per week for 30 minutes, and would like to lose weight quickly. Rest 2 days per week. I'll eat this meal every day for 1 week, and will continue to change it and build them this way.

Macros:

Carbs:230
    Fat: 80g
    Protien: 209g
    Calories: 2460

Breakfast:

2 Scrambled eggs
    1.5 cups of Shredded Hashbrowns/potato (I know this isnt the best carbs, I had to change it up)
    2 Strips of Turkey Bacon

Snack:
    Banana

Lunch:
    7.5oz Rotisserie Chicken
    1 Cup Lima Beans
    1 Cup Corn

Snack:
    Boiled Egg
    Protien Shake w/ 2 Scoops

Dinner:

8oz Sirloin Steak
    Sweet Potato 4oz
    1 Cup Green Beans
    Banana (Desert)

Snack:

2 Containers of strawberry Greek yogurt

Workout Routine:

I'll be working the AllPro routine:
    Sun/Tue/Thur

Cardio/Abs for 30-45 minutes:
    Mon/Wed.

Rest:
    Fri/Sat

My Biggest concern is the diet. I feel like that is way too much food. What do you guy's think of this? I'm preparing to start this next week. I honestly could go with less food, but I've read that's not a good idea. I used an app to figure out my macros and another app for the meal plan. But I feel that it is good info because I have lost some weight thus far just in the past 3 weeks.

I really want to hurry up and get this fat off of me. I hae no idea what my body fat percentage is but I plan to figure that out this week. What would be a good percentage goal be to get down to so I can move forward with actually trying to build some muscle mass?

Thanks,

Kevin
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kag2020; 09-07-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Bump.

Update. I started my meal prepping today. Also went to the gym to discover my 10 rep max.

They had a machine there that had me at 22% body fat. Give me a lot of other info too, but I think the 22% should help guide me knowing that info.

Also dropped my calories in my meal plan to around 2050. While keeping Protien at 205. Seems better to me, this new calculator I’m using factors in body percentage and seems more accurate.

Curious to what a good goal would be to get down to before trying to actually build. 12%?
    Last edited by kag2020; 09-08-2019 at 10:21 PM.

So after last night and the 10 rep max, I’m unbelievably sore. I managed to knock out my cardio tonight but my legs were literally wanting to give out.

I can’t even bend over. I’m supposed to go to the gym tomorrow for medium day. I have no idea how that’s possible. I can’t even squat with no weights right now.

TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100)
    eating way too much. easiest way to loose weight : eat less

but dont starve yourself either