Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    i'm not sure how to interpret your response to that post. that is the mentality I have because I usually get whoever I decide to go after. but getting that response from someone who I believe is a bit less attractive than I am is strangely humbling.
    I'm not talking about you, I was referring to your comment about riku or whatever his name is.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I'm not talking about you, I was referring to your comment about riku or whatever his name is.
    oh, 100% spot on then. i was a bit confused at first haha.
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    Your mental health and happiness matters to me! If you need help, please reach out via personal message.
    CheekyChris23 crew

badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    - i have read through the entire thread. very good stuff. here just want to write my thoughts on my own situation. ( not trying to jack thread)

- first serious LTR
    - was with gf for about 4 years.
    - She lived with me for the last 3 years. ( I own a multifamily)
    - she did not pay rent ( my entire mortgage is covered by the property-- she made a fraction of what i make, i was ok with it... now looking at it just lol)
    - we broke it off in April this past year. got back together within 6 weeks. ( still talked during being broken up)
    - She ended it about a month ago bc i would not commit- She took all of her stuff out of the apartment.
    - Was on NC for 3 weeks.
    - I texted her a week ago ( I know I should not have)
    - she responded instantly.
    - she came over we agreed to talk- she stayed the night. banged twice.
    - we talked after, and now its crystal clear we are not going to get back together ( hence the break up lol)
    - going back on NC
    - now have apartment to myself.
    - downloaded all dating apps.
    - i don't have a major social circle.
    - i have been hitting gym/macros hard since the breakup. i was maybe 18% bf ( too much)
    - have not been on actual dates in forever. feels weird- i'm 28.
    - would you guys reccomend just going on dates with any girl? ( to get reps in-- I think i should limit my texts to a few before asking them out)

Common Sense O Meter microsuede's Avatar
    microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by badboy51 View Post
    - i have read through the entire thread. very good stuff. here just want to write my thoughts on my own situation. ( not trying to jack thread)

- first serious LTR
    - was with gf for about 4 years.
    - She lived with me for the last 3 years. ( I own a multifamily)
    - she did not pay rent ( my entire mortgage is covered by the property-- she made a fraction of what i make, i was ok with it... now looking at it just lol)
    - we broke it off in April this past year. got back together within 6 weeks. ( still talked during being broken up)
    - She ended it about a month ago bc i would not commit- She took all of her stuff out of the apartment.
    - Was on NC for 3 weeks.
    - I texted her a week ago ( I know I should not have)
    - she responded instantly.
    - she came over we agreed to talk- she stayed the night. banged twice.
    - we talked after, and now its crystal clear we are not going to get back together ( hence the break up lol)
    - going back on NC
    - now have apartment to myself.
    - downloaded all dating apps.
    - i don't have a major social circle.
    - i have been hitting gym/macros hard since the breakup. i was maybe 18% bf ( too much)
    - have not been on actual dates in forever. feels weird- i'm 28.
    - would you guys reccomend just going on dates with any girl? ( to get reps in-- I think i should limit my texts to a few before asking them out)
    You're white, in shape, with property, and own apartment... with any half decent game you will be banging girls from online.

Just take good pics, and I'd go on a couple of 'warm up' dates but doubt you really even need that. Like I said you are going to be what the majority of girls are looking for.

If you have a dog and take a pic with it on your profile you will have girls oozing to be with you.

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    bro do not respond, wtf.

update:

school is kicking my ass. spent all day yesterday doing homework. got a lot done, though. anyway, this morning i asked out gym crush. i think i got rejected. we talked a bit, she pushed the sled with me after i asked her to join, and then as she was leaving she came over to say goodbye. i asked her if she wanted to get together sometime, and she said "let's see. will you be here tomorrow?" and I said yeah. it was a strange response. i have gotten a lot of positive signs from her over the past few days of us talking, so not sure what to think. i guess we will see. how weird. humbling.
    That's not a rejection. My guess is she's talking to someone that's not serious and needs to figure out what she wants to do. If she's hot, their is always someone else. You either need to be persistent and play her game or move on.

Personally, when I think someone else is in the picture, I move on, and only respond if she chases me.
    Founder (but not a member) of the Whiny 'lil btch crew* - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177608301

Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    That's not a rejection. My guess is she's talking to someone that's not serious and needs to figure out what she wants to do. If she's hot, their is always someone else. You either need to be persistent and play her game or move on.

Personally, when I think someone else is in the picture, I move on, and only respond if she chases me.
    Sometimes women use lite rejections to gauge whether a guy is crazy or not. I've had guys get weird on me, acting like I owe them a date, especially the more attractive ones. Imo this was not a rejection, just a smart woman feeling out the situation.