Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    dude I am just not a chad lmao. idk how to describe it. like... i am just not a chad. my voice is horrific. my hair is always messy. my style needs a TON of work, like honestly. can't grow a beard, average height, completely unimpressive dick. there is literally nothing about me that is better than others. i just go for it, man. honestly i just make jokes and understand that the playing field is whatever i want it to be. every game is a home game for me because i steer the conversation or plans in the direction that is comfortable for me, and i do so in a way that people want to come. that's all I do. and it has taken years to learn.
    you definitely are a chad lol, very few people can pull like you. You might not think it, but the typical dude isnt getting dates that easy off tinder or pulling chicks at the airport

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dude I am just not a chad lmao. idk how to describe it. like... i am just not a chad. my voice is horrific. my hair is always messy. my style needs a TON of work, like honestly. can't grow a beard, average height, completely unimpressive dick. there is literally nothing about me that is better than others. i just go for it, man. honestly i just make jokes and understand that the playing field is whatever i want it to be. every game is a home game for me because i steer the conversation or plans in the direction that is comfortable for me, and i do so in a way that people want to come. that's all I do. and it has taken years to learn.
    Ye, being confident and more playful made a difference for me. I know the saying โ€œjust be yourselfโ€ is cheesy, but it honestly is the best advice as long as youโ€™ve worked hard on self improvement.

Just being yourself without apology manifests as confidence. It will also lead you towards attracting a more compatible person.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm a Chad either but I'll rate myself at least a 6-6.5 and I rely on the combination of my looks and personality to get chicks and in some cases just my looks (didn't really happen as much when I had thick glasses and looked like a fuking nerdy black dude). I just try to have a "take it or leave it" personality and people either tend to respect that and even like me or dislike me. But regardless it's all about respect. I'll say I'm narcissistic, cocky and selfish to a certain degree but that doesn't stop people from trying to be friendly with me.

Yeah it's taken years for me to get to the point where I'm the man I am now and I'm still learning every day. The game never stops.
    yeah man i felt that. this is a 10+ year evolution and I have so far to go. but I have made some awesome memories in the meantime. you and I are a lot different but it seems like we are both doing well and achieving what we'd like to. its a good feeling. i have grown a lot as well, i def get the whole glasses thing. you're a badass.

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    you definitely are a chad lol, very few people can pull like you. You might not think it, but the typical dude isnt getting dates that easy off tinder or pulling chicks at the airport
    man I was thinking about that the other day. I have never banged more in a 2.5 day span than that weekend. it was insane. we had to have banged 25 times. and all because she sat next to me on a plane. what a wild time. never told my last gf about that.....

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Ye, being confident and more playful made a difference for me. I know the saying โ€œjust be yourselfโ€ is cheesy, but it honestly is the best advice as long as youโ€™ve worked hard on self improvement.

Just being yourself without apology manifests as confidence. It will also lead you towards attracting a more compatible person.
    playful is a good word. i'm just a big goofy kid. some people say that is bad, but when it hits, some of these girls ****ing love it. i am just me, and nothing makes me more confident than that, even if I lose sometimes. this is a great post. "unapologetically me" is def how I try to be, and i think it makes you the best version of you possible.
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    Your mental health and happiness matters to me! If you need help, please reach out via personal message.
    CheekyChris23 crew

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah man i felt that. this is a 10+ year evolution and I have so far to go. but I have made some awesome memories in the meantime. you and I are a lot different but it seems like we are both doing well and achieving what we'd like to. its a good feeling. i have grown a lot as well, i def get the whole glasses thing. you're a badass.

man I was thinking about that the other day. I have never banged more in a 2.5 day span than that weekend. it was insane. we had to have banged 25 times. and all because she sat next to me on a plane. what a wild time. never told my last gf about that.....

playful is a good word. i'm just a big goofy kid. some people say that is bad, but when it hits, some of these girls ****ing love it. i am just me, and nothing makes me more confident than that, even if I lose sometimes. this is a great post. "unapologetically me" is def how I try to be, and i think it makes you the best version of you possible.
    Yeah man, with my glasses, not everyone would take me seriously or would take me for granted. Without my glasses, I actually look more like a jock (I've gotten either basketball or football player) and I've noticed I've gotten more respect and people even seem intimidated by me which is a good thing imo. It might be the way I carry myself or my body language but people have noticed my self improvement efforts.

Yeah I remember that cougar that wanted your D at the airport. lol
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah man, with my glasses, not everyone would take me seriously or would take me for granted. Without my glasses, I actually look more like a jock (I've gotten either basketball or football player) and I've noticed I've gotten more respect and people even seem intimidated by me which is a good thing imo. It might be the way I carry myself or my body language but people have noticed my self improvement efforts.
    bro you look like james jones and all he did was catch touchdowns, i can def see it. it would be funny for someone to be intimidated by me lmao. sometimes people reference how big I am, which is cool, but 200 pounds on 5'8'' is always gunna look big but not so scary tbh.
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    Your mental health and happiness matters to me! If you need help, please reach out via personal message.
    CheekyChris23 crew

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bro you look like james jones and all he did was catch touchdowns, i can def see it. it would be funny for someone to be intimidated by me lmao. sometimes people reference how big I am, which is cool, but 200 pounds on 5'8'' is always gunna look big but not so scary tbh.
    Lmao.

and it depends.

If you have tattoos and you're jacked at even 5'8'', probably yeah...at least to people the same height or shorter. It's all how your carry yourself. Like this dude I know who's 5'9'' and 160 lbs is not very intimidating not just because of his size but also because he's the typical blue pilled beta nice guy and no person is gonna be intimidated by a nice guy.
    Last edited by BlackScorpio91; 09-14-2019 at 02:22 PM.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I focused in on โ€œplayfulโ€ as a personal area to improve, given feedback from my dating thread. Iโ€™m not goofy really, i joke around and have fun, but goofy/playful certainly wouldnโ€™t describe me. So I decided to just lighten up and extract enjoyment from the dating process.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Lmao.

and it depends.

If you have tattoos and you're jacked at even 5'8'', probably yeah...at least to people the same height or shorter. It's all how your carry yourself. Like this dude I know who's 5'9'' and 160 lbs is not very intimidating not just because of his size but also because he's the typical blue pilled beta nice guy and no person is gonna be intimidated by a nice guy.
    i think my tattoos help, thats a great point. i try to keep a bit of an edge to me. the way I look at people I'm into and some of the shiit I say. there are big differences, you right.
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    CheekyChris23 crew

I focused in on โ€œplayfulโ€ as a personal area to improve, given feedback from my dating thread. Iโ€™m not goofy really, i joke around and have fun, but goofy/playful certainly wouldnโ€™t describe me. So I decided to just lighten up and extract enjoyment from the dating process.
    haha it describes me to a t. how has that helped you, ya think?
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    CheekyChris23 crew

i think my tattoos help, thats a great point. i try to keep a bit of an edge to me. the way I look at people I'm into and some of the shiit I say. there are big differences, you right.
    Yeah I'll say I'm a decent guy but I do have an edge to me too. If people consider me an ******* so be it. I'm actually watching a video right now about you're not gonna please everybody and the more you try to get people to like you, the more people will dislike you and the more you don't give a fuk what other people think of you, the more people actually like you.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

haha it describes me to a t. how has that helped you, ya think?
    It has helped me psychologically, by lowering my expectations and removing frustration/jading. It has also resulted in me generally having more fun and enjoying dating more. It also obviously broadens my selection criteria.

However, I have yet to find a compatible LTR/marriage partner. I think I can ultimately merge the two desires, but Iโ€™ll probably need to leave the city. Itโ€™s difficult to find more conservative/traditional type women here, since itโ€™s extremely liberal.

Yeah I'll say I'm a decent guy but I do have an edge to me too. If people consider me an ******* so be it. I'm actually watching a video right now about you're not gonna please everybody and the more you try to get people to like you, the more people will dislike you and the more you don't give a fuk what other people think of you, the more people actually like you.
    interesting. i generally agree with that sorta ****. it's easy to spot a phony.

It has helped me psychologically, by lowering my expectations and removing frustration/jading. It has also resulted in me generally having more fun and enjoying dating more. It also obviously broadens my selection criteria.

However, I have yet to find a compatible LTR/marriage partner. I think I can ultimately merge the two desires, but Iโ€™ll probably need to leave the city. Itโ€™s difficult to find more conservative/traditional type women here, since itโ€™s extremely liberal.
    what is compatible with you? just for my own knowledge. and what city?
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    CheekyChris23 crew

Hey Vick I'm curious, you claim you're an average looking guy right? Well upload some pics on this site called Photofeeler where you can get women(or men for whatever reason) to rate you based on attraction level.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Hey Vick I'm curious, you claim you're an average looking guy right? Well upload some pics on this site called Photofeeler where you can get women(or men for whatever reason) to rate you based on attraction level.
    haha! maybe thatll be tomorrow's project. is it legit?
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    CheekyChris23 crew

Yeah it is, multiple miscers have did it on there including me (I'll be doing it right now in fact). They really supposed to rate the quality of the picture (which could play a part in your attraction levels) but they rate how you look. It's all anonymous too and you can filter based on age and gender so if you only want women ranging in age from 18 to 29 to vote on your attraction levels then go for it.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Yeah it is, multiple miscers have did it on there including me (I'll be doing it right now in fact). They really supposed to rate the quality of the picture (which could play a part in your attraction levels) but they rate how you look. It's all anonymous too and you can filter based on age and gender so if you only want women ranging in age from 18 to 29 to vote on your attraction levels then go for it.
    haha tomorrow we will do it and see what we get then.

meeting new girl from tinder in about an hour. just walking to her house a few minutes away with some white claws. lets get it.
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    CheekyChris23 crew

BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigBallsMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    theres no way you're merely average looking lol, from online dating you can tell by the results you get that you're a 'hawt geye'
    '

DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    agree.

agree.

all the girls I've met so far have been awesome.
    That's bizarre. Maybe it's where you live. The ones in Austin and Florida are trash with crayon-colored hair, full of tats, piercings, and their only hobby is to watch Netflix.

update:

so, that girl was awesome. i had a blast with her. i went over to her house with some basic bitch ass white claws and she was sitting on her porch waiting for me. it was as if we had known each other for awhile. eventually her sis came home and i met her, she was pretty cool. anyway, we talked for a good long while. she's a zookeeper so i had a ton of questions about that. she talked a lot and it was really nice. then i took her around the corner to eat, which was just as good. we went back to her house and she showed me some of her exotic animals including some rare lizards and birds and shiit. she loves animals and it was cool to see her be so passionate about something. anyway she was yawning a lot and she walked me to the door, we talked for about 3 minutes or so and then i kissed her and that kept going for a minute or so. didn't wanna leave not gunna lie. felt good to get this one under my belt, and with a chick who was a lot of fun no less. turns out she also goes to my gym. i would very much like to see her again. tomorrow she has work and a concert so i am expecting to hear from her. def looking forward to doing some fun **** with this one.

i'll keep swiping and see what else happens. i'm actually sorta bummed i met this girl so soon because this is the type of girl I usually like long term lmao. but we will keep grinding it out and count tonight as a massive W.
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    CheekyChris23 crew

Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krackerjacked is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GJDM!
    Glad you're having fun boyo.

Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    GJDM!
    Glad you're having fun boyo.
    yeah man that was the best date ive been on in years. already thinking about some fun shiit we can do. should be fun for a bit.
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    CheekyChris23 crew

Well these are my Photofeeler results:

Yeah the quality of the photo definitely makes a difference. The first picture was taken with a Note 9 camera and the best I would get was a 7 depending on the lighting. My professional picture got a much higher score. Hilariously not only did my attractiveness went up but also my trustworthy and smart level (I guess because of the shirt?). Regardless I still think the first pic is a good pic of me.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    i think i might get back into the bumble game. i switched phones and lost all my good pics though smh
    Do you have all solo pics, or are some of them with friends? Asking for a friend...
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

"I see the absolute worst in people and accept that they'll never change." -Low Expectations for others will minimize disappointment.

Mechanical Engineer Brah ConorO's Avatar
    ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000)
    definitely worth using photofeeler to choose tinder pics, it's a pain having to rate others though

https://imgur.com/a/LDEHNPh

edit: and also IG uploads if any of you guys are on there..

HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can you guys leave ballsmcgee alone? He was actually speaking facts for once and yโ€™all bullied him lol

Originally Posted by HotlineBling View Post
    Can you guys leave ballsmcgee alone? He was actually speaking facts for once and yโ€™all bullied him lol
    Old news.

I haven't clowned that dude in about a week.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Originally Posted by HotlineBling View Post
    I've said nothing different......I've always been speaking facts and miscers are too retarded to understand

I've said nothing different......I've always been speaking facts and miscers are too retarded to understand
    From your own limited experience.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

From your own limited experience.
    facts are facts regardless of who's saying it.........

facts are facts regardless of who's saying it.........
    I rather listen to a dating coach who's truly red pilled and has had sex with double digit-triple digit women and actually interacted with thousands of woman than some dude who's only had one girlfriend and doesn't approach (like I do). Hell even dudes with just double digits but have the mentality of a true player/pimp I rather listen to. You're not a player and will never be, you're just regurgitating info from some MGTOW video or site.
    Mode One For Life

HTC