Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Done a lot of cardio recent.

Squatted 20x3
    Bench 80x4

ESTIMATES
    Squat: 20
    bench 95
    deadlift 15

Recuering the perfect technique will take time especially with other stuff going on and me doing running

Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Forelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OHP DB
    25KG X 11
    25KG X 4
    20KG X 6

BENCH
    60 X 3
    80 X 5
    60 X 5

DEADLIFT
    60 X 3
    80 X 2
    60 X 2

ESTIMATES(kG)

SQ - 20
    BP - 92.5
    DL - 82.5

I have changed to widest stance possible with sumo now, feels more comfortable for me. Lifting within myself and for technique only the numbers have dropped as mentioned but will climb. Deadlift did ok today considering new technique and mentality shift . I'll recover for a few days then have a more realistic squat number to continue with.

Also,

my new goals are

100 squat
    100 bench
    125 deadlift

by Christmas. With new techniques. I know I've done more than that already in the log, but I want to be lifting within myself and perfectly so I know the strength is 100% real and not forced.
    Peace.

Out of action for 3 -4 weeks, had an operation. I'll post again when I return to training. It will be 6 weeks max.

Oh
    25 x 5

bc
    8x8

OHP
    27.5x5

Curls
    12.5 x 8

Db OHP
    25kg x 8

Db BC
    12.5kg x 6

Had time off after an op. Thought I wouldn’t get back to it but I have

I feel creaky/ stiff. Didn’t want to push too hard. These are easy mode lifts I weigh 67kg

Laughing at my sig, I am stubborn perhaps too much so. Numbers are miles off in that sig

Also something is wrong with either my knee or shin, can’t be related to much considering I haven’t been lifting

Perhaps i have been too inactive and it has stiffened.. hope it goes soon

Did 27.5kg dumbbells over head press for 7 reps today, think that's a P.B though not 100% on that. It feels like one.

Felt like **** for a while I got an op done which is a mistake possibly. Still can't walk too well. Ohter factors mean I want to stick to DBs for now. I have a slight trap/neck issue and OHP seems to be helping. I'm a bit lopsided in general due to lazy eye so I am going to stick with DBs for now on OHP and hopefully correct any imbalances and weaknesses. Not doing movements that cause pain. Right now DB OHP is only think making me feel good.

DB OHP
    8KG X 10
    20KG X 7
    27.5 KG X 7
    20KG X 4

The goal now is getting to 30 KG X 12 X 3 on the OHP. Also bringing curls in when I can occasionally.

Think Deadlift is quite close to being back in the mix.

30kg x 7 - OHP dumbbells....

I was doing chores and drunk a ton of water. Got an urge to lift again, this happened.

Not sure what is up with my body, like I said I was ill plus the op. I just lift carefully by feel..every rep has to be real since I am scared of getting injured..

So, seems I need to drink way more water..maybe I'm having a general issue with dehydration not sure..but this is a good starting point to tell me to drink more if nothing else.

Without skimming the thread to remember I'll say

squat pb 100kg
    deadlift pb 160kg
    bench pb 103kg
    ohp db pb 30kg x 7
    curl pb 15kg x 8

that's theset point if it's true or not, they are just benchmarks anyway and roughly right. Saves me time going back on myself this computer is really slow.

actually I see my sig, looks about right..

im going to target a 200kg deadlift by Christmas.. it's on..lifting 60kg again first though , I drag this target slowly...I think it can fall..excuse mybroken English it's really how I think

yeh so i have a neck / trap imbalance but it's ok.. i'll keep doing OHP with DB until this is fixed..this movement keeps making my neck and traps and even lats feel better

30kgs x 7
    30kgs x 7
    25kg x 5
    20kg x 5

I don't tilt too hard, I'm going easy.. let's get to 30kg x 12 x 5 then reasess on the big 3.. rolling goals ..

frustrating but dont want to make any pain..at least im making progress on this movement..

realise i just talk to myself here if anyone ever reads it im just motivating myself here

What imbalances I had are getting more obvious to me now. Left side of neck, left trap, left lat, right shoulder to the outside part. There is an imbalance, but each day it improves. Until I fix it I'll stick with the rehab of DB Ohps, which seems to be the only thing that make it all feel better so I better carry on

30kg x 8 (pb)
    20kg x 8 x 5

The volume is higher than I've done, so I must be improving and the pain is marginally better.

About the above, before I was just in general pain I couldn't put a finger on. It's help I've narrowed it down more and that it is improving.