Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

CL logs.. White Warped, Purple Wraath, Beat and Gutbac

This should have gone out a few days ago..... but bb.com is being a butt.... turns out there might be a glitch that I found. Anyways.. here's the review, now to play

A while back CL was asking for loggers for their then new White Warped pre.... I happily took on the challenge as I am always wanting to try out new products... especially Pre's

I think I did about a week's worth, but I was looking at the trend with the logs people were posting and they were pretty... well lacking. To the point where chatter was made about them not being as good as previous logs. With that I felt that I wasnt doing them justice and posted so on my thread stating that I will research historical logs and try to do right by CL. I then took a look at my logs and some comments made by Farley (not sure on his real name) in my thread and realized that I might be too reliant on stims so I took a long needed stim break. I'm back, and I also happened to get a bottle or CL's New purple wraith flavor along with a bottle of Orange Beat, and Orange Gutbac! Thank you CL.

I am now here to officially do right by them and I will log ALL of them here.

This log will probably be a little different as I anticipating starting this last week but suffered a neck/shoulder injury that is still bothering me, but I dont want to prolong this and will be slowly getting back into the gym to test and see what I can do and I will def need a good pre to push me along.

We start tomorrow!
    Last edited by Iluvmud; 09-05-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    This should have gone out a few days ago..... but bb.com is being a butt.... turns out there might be a glitch that I found. Anyways.. here's the review, now to play

A while back CL was asking for loggers for their then new White Warped pre.... I happily took on the challenge as I am always wanting to try out new products... especially Pre's

I think I did about a week's worth, but I was looking at the trend with the logs people were posting and they were pretty... well lacking. To the point where chatter was made about them not being as good as previous logs. With that I felt that I wasnt doing them justice and posted so on my thread stating that I will research historical logs and try to do right by CL. I then took a look at my logs and some comments made by Farley (not sure on his real name) in my thread and realized that I might be too reliant on stims so I took a long needed stim break. I'm back, and I also happened to get a bottle or CL's New purple wraith flavor along with a bottle of Orange Beat, and Orange Gutbac! Thank you CL.

I am now here to officially do right by them and I will log ALL of them here.

This log will probably be a little different as I anticipating starting this last week but suffered a neck/shoulder injury that is still bothering me, but I dont want to prolong this and will be slowly getting back into the gym to test and see what I can do and I will def need a good pre to push me along.

We start tomorrow!
    Nice looking stack of CL supplements looking forward to seeing your feedback.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    been long enough logging, not to pet pen to paper........

I will give a quick review of Gutbac and Beat to start and then start adding my exercise logs and thoughts, I will admit I still have a few more servings of White Warped and will finish off the tub.

This was basically my daily supp stack in the am (on top of the animal Flex packs..........) lots of pills, but so worth it.

what you see is Gutbac, Beat, fish oil and vitamin D pills.

Gutbac- I will admit that I was already taking a probiotic before receiving Gutbac, so I cannot say that I noticed a huge difference between it and the other brand.... BUT I will say that I have been off them for about a week and can say........... I NEED MORE... SRS!

BEAT- THIS STUFF IS DA ISH! I had also been taking a Cardio type pill (COEQ10 alone) when I got Beat and instantly switched over.... I didnt feel any different until it was time to do some cardio... I was actually able to steadily improve my speed and resistance on the elliptical machine almost daily and it was def noticeable. The rest of the profile is foreign to me (asidge from garlic) but the combo certainly worked for me!! Will be buying more soon!

Purple Wraath-

I had honestly never known about CL's purple Wraath until I saw this posted and thought it was all new........ nope, just the flavor, clearly CL knows what's going on! I like the fact that this guy has 45 servings a tub and you cant really mess with this EAA the profile while not individually listed still very impressive

PurplEAA Complex™ 7G of L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine

even give a little endurance boost with their PurplEndurance Complex- 2,700MG of CarnoSyn® Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Ginger (From Root), L-Norvaline

Ive been drinking this off and on and can say that in reading some other reviews it does taste a little "artificial" and I agree, BUT I will say that I have been mixing this 64oz of water and it takes the edge off AND I pretty much chug this during my workout so win win.!

I know people want numbers ill give them out of 10's

Gutbac, 8
    Beat, 11- Srs
    Purple Wraath- 9
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Woot! Woot! Love the stack!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good

nasstands is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Congratulations

congratulations for this supplement. keep us updated on results