Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

About to be single again...what am I in for on the dating scene

About to be single in my early 50s.

In the last 30 years, I have only been single for about 16 months in 1999-2000.

What can I expect dating women close to my age now?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew^^^^^^

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very sorry to hear. Forever Single Crew checking in.

But, this age women can be very sexy, like most here. I would date around not too serious for a while, but what do I know?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bruh....enjoy the opportunity. Drink fine whisky, get a motorcycle, hit Vegas, and travel the country. In other words, become Crup.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since bodyhard is not here let me just be his voice "why the fu'ck would you want to date women close to your age?"

But seriously speaking what I've heard, the dating has moved to online and if you really are 6'6, you will be in high demand according to the misc.

So are you hot? Attractive 50 year old man would be like finding a diamond, so rare that you'll be able to pick anyone.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Since bodyhard is not here let me just be his voice "why the fu'ck would you want to date women close to your age?"

But seriously speaking what I've heard, the dating has moved to online and if you really are 6'6, you will be in high demand according to the misc.

So are you hot? Attractive 50 year old man would be like finding a diamond, so rare that you'll be able to pick anyone.
    Yes, I'm 6'6" and around 235ish.

The gals in the office think I'm attractive and say I don't look my age. However, I'm now almost Norwood IV. I keep what hair I have buzzed down with a #2.

I got the house and the dog. No kids. I did OK.

x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post

I would hit the hotel bars and check out the Milfs, oh wait if they are your age then they are not milfs are they....lol.
    Nah Psyops doesn't work on me.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    But seriously speaking what I've heard, the dating has moved to online

Phuck that B.S. I'm sure the best place to still find a date is grocery store (the bar too), eye contact is still "key".

LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LWW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Forever Single Crew checking in.

I was supposed to be that, but it turns out I met someone who didn’t break up with me because of my phuck ups (not in life, but in realationships, I was never good at them) and I still get yelled at everyday about it.

Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

1. Always make sure you have hand. In “The Pez Dispenser,” George is beside himself due to his position in a new relationship. Simply put, he has no hand, meaning he feels like a subordinate to his new girlfriend. Obviously, any healthy relationship has something like a rotating hand where each side is respected and each party gets their way an equal amount. Imagine the opposite: Your significant other always picks the restaurant or makes the travel plans. You always have to do brunch with their friends while yours start thinking about putting out an Amber Alert for you.

2. The pre-emptive break up. There’s a small chance that an attempted preemptive breakup will alert your partner to your concerns about the division of power and bring about a constructive change… because you went nuclear and it’s hard to come back from that. Here’s what a preemptive breakup is really all about: Brand (and ego) management. If you sense the looming threat of being dumped, dump your partner instead. It might seem childish, but you get to leave the relationship with your dignity still intact. It’s the same as quitting a job before you get fired, really: You get ultimate satisfaction and a better story when it comes to talking about what happened with your last relationship when interviewing for your next one.

3. Keep your worlds separate. Relationships are an important part of life but they should never come at the cost of your independence. You need a sanctuary. You need a safe space where you and your friends can laugh at inside jokes only you understand and experience life on your terms. Once your worlds collide there is no going back. You lose ‘independent you’ and this endangers the relationship, because after all, independent you is who your S/O fell for in the first place. Without independent you, there would be no relationship.

4. Don’t Date Anyone Smarter Than You. This one really depends on your ego. Intellectual stimulation can help sustain a relationship, but if you’re as insecure as George Costanza, then you probably shouldn’t set your standards so high that your inferiority complex burns up y Conventional wisdom will tell you to follow your gut, stick to your guns, keep your head down and keep it real — just do what you always do because no one can be a better you than you, right? Well, what’s so great about conventional logic? Will that get you a job at the Yankees or a date with a gorgeous blonde supermodel? Has it yet? Perhaps the recurring issues in your dating life come from always doing the same things, over and over. If you’re searching for a new strategy, just subvert your own expectations and do the opposite. At the very least you’ll wind up with a few good stories to tell. This one really depends on your ego. Intellectual stimulation can help sustain a relationship, but if you’re as insecure as George Costanza, then you probably shouldn’t set your standards so high that your inferiority complex burns up your relationship from the inside out if your date beats you at a game of Trivial Pursuit.

5. When In Doubt, Do The Opposite. Conventional wisdom will tell you to follow your gut, stick to your guns, keep your head down and keep it real — just do what you always do because no one can be a better you than you, right? Well, what’s so great about conventional logic? Will that get you a job at the Yankees or a date with a gorgeous blonde supermodel? Has it yet? Perhaps the recurring issues in your dating life come from always doing the same things, over and over. If you’re searching for a new strategy, just subvert your own expectations and do the opposite. At the very least you’ll wind up with a few good stories to tell.

6. Coffee might not be coffee. If it’s midnight and you’re on a date that is going well and the person you’re with asks you if you would you like to come up for coffee, say yes. While George believes this automatically means his date was implying sex, he might be wrong. However, since she wanted to continue the date and they were having such a good time, why not keep the night alive? She might have only meant coffee when she said coffee, and that is fine, but it’s the not knowing if coffee meant sex that threw George into a spiral of regret that drove him insane for a week. You don’t wanna live with that.

7. Stay On Their Mind. George was a fan of the arts. He knew all about the power of song and was able to harness it not only by singing on his answering machine, but by turning his last name into a memorable jingle: ‘Costanza.’ This is a solid tactic. I first heard the Costanza jingle 20 years ago and it’s still stuck in my head. Of course, if this doesn’t work you might need something a bit more subtle — like a ‘Leave behind.’ George left behind a Sable hat but anything works from your keys to an iPhone or maybe even a messenger bag. It’s nice to have a built-in reason to see someone again. Especially if you didn’t do a great job making a first impression. Think of it as nudging fate along a little.

Good luck brother it's not easy out there...
    Nobody happy or successful is a Bernie supporter...

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Early 50's? You have a pulse. You're good.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ok...I know you feel you have to validate the fact that you aren’t a “loser” by immediately dating, but trust me, you need to take AT LEAST a year off and really focus on rediscovering who YOU are as an INDIVIDUAL before you can be worth a chit in a relationship. Then, instead of randomly dating, you can take your time and really search for the perfect person to spend your life with, without “settling” for whatever you run across...which is a surefire way to make the same mistakes twice.

As far as women your age, they can be wonderful, and so can those younger and older. Like I said, once you know what you need in a partner to compliment who you are, and someone you will in turn compliment, things like strict age parameters have less meaning. It’s about mental and physical compatibility.
    My 8 year progress video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BXudgIjg

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Watch out for trannies.

Have fun,

That's all I got, I've been off the market for ever
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My heart goes out to you, kw. I agree with Karl, which in no way diminishes the
    advice given from everyone here. It's time to find yourself again. Please take your
    time. Think about the things you would like to do. Rather than rushing to fall in
    love again, aim at trying to fall in love with being alive again.

Your emotions will be everywhere. Some days will be gold, others dust. If we take it one
    day at time, we may make it through this day, then we can make it through another
    day & so on & so on.

Sending hugs your way and hoping each day gets a little easier for you.

But
    Have
    You
    Heard
    It On
    Vinyl?

Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Watch out for trannies.

Have fun,

LOL too funny
    "every day is leg day"

"Beware the fury of a patient man"

“it's easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone” Ghandi and probably anyone who lifts weights at home

"Power is nothing without control" Pirelli

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Watch out for trannies.

Have fun,

So much this^^.

Back in da hood, we had an old sayin'. "If she has an apple (as in adam's apple) she also has a banana."

A good way to filter out real females from fake ones is to talk about guns.

If a conservative woman has a bulge down there, chances are she is packing heat. That's wife material right there.

But if a communist liberal democrat has a bulge down there, chances are she has a penis.

You're welcome for my service.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    My heart goes out to you, kw. I agree with Karl, which in no way diminishes the
    advice given from everyone here. It's time to find yourself again. Please take your
    time. Think about the things you would like to do. Rather than rushing to fall in
    love again, aim at trying to fall in love with being alive again.

Your emotions will be everywhere. Some days will be gold, others dust. If we take it one
    day at time, we may make it through this day, then we can make it through another
    day & so on & so on.

Sending hugs your way and hoping each day gets a little easier for you.
    Ms. Lou1se, Just so you know you are one of the hottest mamas here. BAM!
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Thanks everyone for the advice and good wishes.

First order of business is the garage gym is no longer going to be in the garage. Trying to decide if the living room becomes the gym or one of the bedrooms. Living room is bigger. ;-)

Soon to be ex did not want gym equipment in the house and did not lift. Former college volleyball player who got into running and triathlons.

x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

First order of business is the garage gym is no longer going to be in the garage. Trying to decide if the living room becomes the gym or one of the bedrooms. Living room is bigger. ;-)

Soon to be ex did not want gym equipment in the house and did not lift. Former college volleyball player who got into running and triathlons.

Yeah women always want to be thinner so I get distance running and triathlons.
    Nah Psyops doesn't work on me.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That will also be a good test for future dates when you bring them home for the first time. If they like the squat rack in the living room, keep 'em!
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm not going to sugar coat it, you're in for a living hell.

Women that age have been through the wringer and carry major baggage and deep-seated resentment. They are unfulfilled and looking for someone to focus their bitterness on. At first they may appear normal, but that's only an act to lure you in to their web of doom. Once ensnarled you will be systematically picked apart and emasculated. You will need permission to do anything and your sole purpose will be to validate her and serve her needs.

This is why I too endorse and propose the Crupia way of life. A life of good things and good times; absent of the ball and chain that comes with a relationship.

sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I feel sorry for you man. Dating in today's world is not for the faint of heart.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

Women that age have been through the wringer and carry major baggage and deep-seated resentment. They are unfulfilled and looking for someone to focus their bitterness on. At first they may appear normal, but that's only an act to lure you in to their web of doom. Once ensnarled you will be systematically picked apart and emasculated. You will need permission to do anything and your sole purpose will be to validate her and serve her needs.

This is why I too endorse and propose the Crupia way of life. A life of good things and good times; absent of the ball and chain that comes with a relationship.
    To continue, invest in three T-shirts, work on your dad-bod and improve your beer intake. You can be caring and the nicest guy today, but then be accused of being the meanest guy on the globe the next.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    To continue, invest in three T-shirts, work on your dad-bod and improve your beer intake. You can be caring and the nicest guy today, but then be accused of being the meanest guy on the globe the next.
    Me having optimized hormones and her being in menopause added a lot of fuel to the fire.

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ~10 years younger than you, but also divorced, and all I have to say is why bother with women your age? You'll have no problem finding dates with HAF women 10-15 years younger than you. Live it up and have fun, don't be quick to lock yourself down again.

I second getting a motorcycle.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mtpockets has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    ~10 years younger than you, but also divorced, and all I have to say is why bother with women your age? You'll have no problem finding dates with HAF women 10-15 years younger than you. Live it up and have fun, don't be quick to lock yourself down again.

I second getting a motorcycle.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 09-06-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

I saw this too late.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nailed it. Go for the enjoyment part of life. Pay for pvssy, when you really need it. Otherwise, take matters into your own hand.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Chaz, why are you telling my secrets to everyone?

Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If were in the Keyboardworkout's shoes in today's world/current social construct I totally endorse the above.....I could add other reasoning too but will refrain.
    I would remain the Lone Wolf and live my private life unimpeded.
    Keyboardworkout....you got the house AND the dog...a dog that will be loyal and faithful forever without any 'baggage'.
    But....that's just me.

I'm 72 and fortunately still happily married....no kids.

On spread with you, Keyboardworkout (for his candor in this context) and KeepItMoving.

Carry on....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 09-06-2019 at 02:53 PM.
    Original music: www.soundclick.com/wayneevansproject

And these days women train “strongman” or “strong women” they are super sexy and ain’t dieting. Do you know how train like a strongman? That’s one way to get ‘em.