Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Not if your pictures in your bodyspace are current. Your scale is off.
    This is from my last doctor visit

Sent: 9/13/2019 8:56 AM CDT
    To: Stephanie L. Weaver, MD
    Subject: Non-Urgent Medical Question

RE: Non-Urgent Medical Question
    Hello Mitul,

At your last visit you weighed 133 pounds.

Thank you,
    Esmeralda (Admin Assistant)
    Check out my progress first log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161702003

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mitulmgandhi View Post
    This is from my last doctor visit

Sent: 9/13/2019 8:56 AM CDT
    To: Stephanie L. Weaver, MD
    Subject: Non-Urgent Medical Question

RE: Non-Urgent Medical Question
    Hello Mitul,

At your last visit you weighed 133 pounds.

Thank you,
    Esmeralda (Admin Assistant)
    When was your last doctor visit? I just can't reconcile your pics to 135 pounds.

mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When was your last doctor visit? I just can't reconcile your pics to 135 pounds.

6/17/19

What is your guess on how much I should weigh based on my pictures?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What is your guess on how much I should weigh based on my pictures?
    Significantly more than 135 pounds. ;-)

I apologize for derailing the discussion and assuming you were being dishonest. Good luck.

I wish brother never weighed more than a buck 40. Hate myself for it

ahh . I ****ed up this weekend. Family was in town. We ate out for every meal. Ended up eating 2700 cals on Saturday. Question can you make up the calorie difference during the week by cutting each day?

RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ahh . I ****ed up this weekend. Family was in town. We ate out for every meal. Ended up eating 2700 cals on Saturday. Question can you make up the calorie difference during the week by cutting each day?
    Stick to your 1500 daily calories as you need to get a minimum amount of fat and protein in your diet and dipping too low means you won't be able to. Eat your 1500 and do a bit of extra exercise. Also, this is a LONG term process.. small variations will get erased by the rolling averages.

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Significantly more than 135 pounds. ;-)

I apologize for derailing the discussion and assuming you were being dishonest. Good luck.
    This was my thought when I first saw his pics too. Must be a combination of chicken legs, lack of muscle and light bone structure. People always overestimate my weight too - I was 165lb at 6'1" in my profile pic. My wife is on the other end of the spectrum and is way heavier than she looks - at her fittest she was in the low 140s at 5'6" and people would call her slim/slender, she's just very big boned and naturally carries a lot of muscle in her legs and butt.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181179323&p=1658333353#post1658333353

Height: 185cm (6'1")
    Weight: 79.3kg (175lb)

Personal best lifts
    Bench - 6 x 65kg (143lb), 8 x 62.5kg (138lb)
    Bent Over Row - 10 x 70kg (154lb)
    Front squat - 5 x 67.5kg (149lb)
    Back squat - 1 x 95kg (209lb), 8 x 77.5kg (171lb)
    RDL - 9 x 87.5kg (193lb)
    Deadlift - 6 x 107.5kg (237lb)
    Overhead Press - 6 x 40kg (88lb)
    Chin Ups - 7 x bodyweight + 12.5kg (27.5lb), 14 x b.weight

Originally Posted by RapidFail View Post
    This was my thought when I first saw his pics too. Must be a combination of chicken legs, lack of muscle and light bone structure. People always overestimate my weight too - I was 165lb at 6'1" in my profile pic. My wife is on the other end of the spectrum and is way heavier than she looks - at her fittest she was in the low 140s at 5'6" and people would call her slim/slender, she's just very big boned and naturally carries a lot of muscle in her legs and butt.

lol hoping these squats 3 times a week can reverse the chicken legs