Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What happens when you eat 700 or more calories less than TDD

Hi,

I went to free dieting.com and found that I need to eat 1218 calories for a 500 calorie deficit. What would happen if I ate only 900. Would that accelerate fat loss? Would it be detrimental to my health

In a given day when Im not trying I can eat

Breakfast
    2-3 eggs for breakfast or a protein shake (2 scoops)

Lunch

Salad with 3 oz of chicken

Dinner

Homemade Mexican tacos or nachos - ( chips or tortillas with 3 oz of beef, salsa and vegetables)
    Check out my progress first log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161702003

TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes it will accelerate fat loss, and lean muscle mass, so I wouldn't go that low. There is also talk that eating low amounts may impact your rmr, which may make it easier to gain the weight after the loss.

Start with 500, that is a more than big enough deficit (not including additional cardio) and you will lose about a lb a week.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed with Haws, I don't think this would be a great idea.

For one reason, the key to losing weight in a healthy manner is a product of consistency and sustainability. I just don't see you (or anyone) being able to sustain a diet consisting of 900 calories a day for a long period of time.

Two, and this kind of piggybacks off the first reason, you will feel like absolute garbage. Not only will this ultimately lead to a fall-off and binge, it won't make this experience any kind of pleasant. You need to create a mindset of enjoying your fitness journey, not dreading every workout and constantly thinking about the next time you can eat.

Three, consuming 900 calories a day, especially from the diet you posted, is going to leave you lacking in countless essentially vitamins and overall nutrients. You could possible shore this up a bit by supplementation, but the effectiveness of supplementation vs. nutrient intake from whole foods is murky.

Lastly, there's no reason to do this. You can achieve great results with a smaller surplus and not feel awful in the process. You won't want to exercise, you won't want to be social, your life overall is likely to be miserable.

There's probably 4-5 other points to why this is a bad idea that I'm sure someone else will highlight.

Would not recommend.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Haha! Boy, have I been down that road. Yes, eating 900 would accelerate the loss, just like eating nothing would accelerate it even faster. But the odds of of you bingeing skyrocket when you drop under, say, 1500/day. And then there goes all the gains you made for the week.

As far as the health part, IMHO you should be good as long as you get sufficient protein to keep your muscles from wasting away, and if you take sufficient supplements. My wife went on an 850-cal-day, doctor-supervised diet, and she was on it for six months. She also walked three miles a day. She lost from 3-4 pounds a week and suffered no ill effects. The fact that she was paying money to be on this diet kept her from binge-eating and wasting her time. Not that I recommend this few calories (I don't), but I think the limiting factor in a low-calorie diet is getting enough protein for the muscles and the minimum calories that would require.

Dietitian Lyle McDonald has written on extremely low diets, but these are mainly for short-term goals like preparing for a wedding, class reunion, bodybuilding contest, etc., where quick weight loss is needed - not for a longer-term diet.
    Last edited by Tricon7; 09-05-2019 at 12:05 PM.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron

Get muscles in the gym. Get lean in the kitchen.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mitulmgandhi View Post
    Hi,

I went to free dieting.com and found that I need to eat 1218 calories for a 500 calorie deficit. What would happen if I ate only 900. Would that accelerate fat loss? Would it be detrimental to my health

In a given day when Im not trying I can eat

Breakfast
    2-3 eggs for breakfast or a protein shake (2 scoops)

Lunch

Salad with 3 oz of chicken

Dinner

Homemade Mexican tacos or nachos - ( chips or tortillas with 3 oz of beef, salsa and vegetables)
    Male? Female? Height? Weight?

Without this info there is no way to answer your question
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mitulmgandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Male? Female? Height? Weight?

Without this info there is no way to answer your question
    ]

Thank you all for your Advice .

Sorry State M / 33 years/. 5 '5 '' / 135 lbs ( I'm skinny Fat and I hate . Ever since. was 18 I've had a pot belly and man boobs)

I came up with this meal plan (usually this is around what I eat ) - thoughts ?

Breakfast options

3 eggs with salsa = 210 cals
    Breakfast hash = 2eggs + chicken brat + half a sweet potato = 412
    Ezikel toast with 1/2 avocado + 2 eggs = 360
    Protein Shake gold standard (2 scoops) = 240

Lunch options

Shredded chicken seasoned (2 oz ) = 280
    Chicken Salad = 2oz chicken + Mixed nuts 210 = 290

Dinner Options

Thai/Indian - coconut cream (1/2 can) 425 + chicken (2 oz ) = 505
    Steak (4oz) and 1/2 sweet potato = 359

IF I take the highest calorie meals from each category the maximum I can eat is 1207 calories

Now my questions are what should I be monitoring to see if this is working ? At what time should I measure? how should I measure to get most accurate results?

How long should I wait to determine whether it is working or not?

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You may want to post a photo for better advice, because at 5'5" and 135 lbs cutting may not be in your best interest.

What is your current strength training routine?
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Pictures plus routine

Uploaded photos in my profile. Not sure how to post them here

Current Routine

Cardio 30 min - Elliptical at resistance 15 Daily

I just rotate through these so Day 1 push, Day 2 pull, day 3 legs, Day 4 rest Day 5 push, day 6 pull, day 7 legs etc.

Push

Chest Press DB 35x 10 x3
    Incline Press BB 10's (on each side )x10x 3 or Smith 15's x 10x 3
    Chest fly machine 85x 10x 3

Tricep rope 20x10x 3
    Tricep kickbacks 7x10x3
    Tricep dips 45x 10 x3

Pull.

Assisted pull ups 50x10x3
    Seated row 80x10x3
    Smith bent over row 15's x. 10 x3
    Machine back fly 50x10x3
    upright row 50x10x3

db bicep curl 15x10x3

Legs

BB squat 20x 10x 3 or
    Leg press machine 15's x10x 3
    Calf extension machine 70x10x3

Lunges 20x10x3
    Leg extension 50x10x3

To be honest I used to to do all of this but now religiously but now I just do it until Im tired which is usually 4 exercises. I just have never gotten any results even though I have had multiple personal trainers

Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are a 135 pound male that wants to cut. To me being that light is not a good look for a man. You say you are skinny fat.

The most universal advice given on this forum to people in your situation, and people ask this question a lot: You need to gain muscle mass.
    Hit your macros, and if you want you can eat at a small deficit to promote fat loss.

I don’t care how I get there but I just want to get rid of man boobs and potbelly

So your suggestion is eat at or below tdd and hit macro

Couple questions

Did I calculate tdd right ?
    How I know what % macros to hit
    How do I measure progress and how often

I have a hArd time eating 1800 calories+ calories - suggestions on how to increase calorie intake ?

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don’t care how I get there but I just want to get rid of man boobs and potbelly

So your suggestion is eat at or below tdd and hit macro

Couple questions

Did I calculate tdd right ?
    How I know what % macros to hit
    How do I measure progress and how often

I have a hArd time eating 1800 calories+ calories - suggestions on how to increase calorie intake ?
    Your TDEE is 1783 according to calculator I just used which is this one:-

https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator

That was at little to no exercise. So I would advise start at 1500 calories and go from there and make sure you exercise. Read this link for all the info on calories and macros you will need (read it all):-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Your routine is awful its as simple as that stick to a proven training program for yourself no idea what the PT prescribed you but its dreadful. I advise one of these:-

https://stronglifts.com/5x5/ - Stronglifts

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=169172473 - Allpro

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=159678631 - Fierce 5

Do a full body program 3x a week and add in some cardio 2x a week to increase energy expenditure. Follow the program as described and cardio just do whatever you like LISS is probably easier (low intensity exercise basically).

Now no offence is meant from this statement its just a fact but the amount of fat you have you obviously don't have difficulty eating over 1800 calories unless you simply sit down all day everyday (pic on bodyspace). Therefore I would highly recommend weighing all your food and recording it on a calorie counting system and honestly record it (EVERYTHING).

Aim to lose about 1-2lbs a week and if after 2/3 weeks you lose nothing drop food intake by 200 calories and repeat. Take body measurements every other week and weight yourself daily every morning after going to the toilet record every weigh-ins (even the horrible ones that go up, this will just be water weight) and look for a trend of your weight going down.

clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I came up with this meal plan (usually this is around what I eat ) - thoughts ?

Breakfast options

3 eggs with salsa = 210 cals
    Breakfast hash = 2eggs + chicken brat + half a sweet potato = 412
    Ezikel toast with 1/2 avocado + 2 eggs = 360
    Protein Shake gold standard (2 scoops) = 240

Lunch options

Shredded chicken seasoned (2 oz ) = 280
    Chicken Salad = 2oz chicken + Mixed nuts 210 = 290

Dinner Options

Thai/Indian - coconut cream (1/2 can) 425 + chicken (2 oz ) = 505
    Steak (4oz) and 1/2 sweet potato = 359

IF I take the highest calorie meals from each category the maximum I can eat is 1207 calories

Now my questions are what should I be monitoring to see if this is working ? At what time should I measure? how should I measure to get most accurate results?

How long should I wait to determine whether it is working or not?
    Jesus... 2 ounces of chicken or 4 ounces of steak for dinner? I would eat my own hand before bedtime.

Haha I’m used to eating little to nothing I was vegetarian for 25 years

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To be honest I used to to do all of this but now religiously but now I just do it until Im tired which is usually 4 exercises. I just have never gotten any results even though I have had multiple personal trainers
    why do you need a personal trainer when you can find everything online for free?
    - nutrition
    - training program
    - form

also, how is your program supposed to be read? 15x10x3 = 15 pounds, 10 reps, 3 sets? if that's the case, just say 3x10. get the basics down and i guarantee you'll make some progress, no PT is going to fix that at this point

Hi guys

I have changed my diet to hit 1500 cals about. 2 questions

1. What is the easiest way to share myfitness pal diaries on here
    2. Do you guys budget calories for alcohol? In the IFYM paradigm does alcohol affect weight loss/gain if it actually fits in your macros

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Alcohol has 7 calories per gram so yes you must add it to your daily totals. It is also notorious for making people want to eat more than they would normally - so there is that to bear in mind.

If you still hit your daily targets, the results will be the same for weight loss and almost the same for body composition changes. I say almost because alcohol IS a toxin - and will negatively affect muscle growth as a function of how much you have.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi guys

2. Do you guys budget calories for alcohol? In the IFYM paradigm does alcohol affect weight loss/gain if it actually fits in your macros
    If you want to have a diary of your progress, many people create a thread in the fat loss logs section.

Absolutely count alcohol as part of your intake. It debatably does have an effect on weight loss/gain, but if you keep it moderate and within reason, while counting it within your daily intake, you should still be able to progress. Ideally, you would want to cut out all alcohol, but I understand wanting to live life at the same time as pursuing your fat loss goals. The main problem with alcohol is the emptiness of the calories. It doesn't do anything for you nutritionally. It does make ya have a good time though!
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

I drink once or twice per week 1 or 2 drinks per time

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi guys

There is no room for alcohol in a 1,500 calorie diet. Its it's own "macro"

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

There is no room for alcohol in a 1,500 calorie diet. Its it's own "macro"
    Didn't really take this into account when replying. Incorporating alcohol in a diet with 1500 calories will definitely cause some issues. You'll want your calories from a nutritional standpoint to be as on point as they can be with such a small intake.

RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi guys

Lay off the alcohol, it's a roadblock. Even two drinks twice a week can f**k your metabolism and stall your progress.
    Make sure you're not cutting too aggressively and somehow not getting your required proteins and fats daily.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is NO WAY that you weigh 135 pounds (unless you have no legs, I mean NO legs, as in amputated) based on your photos in your profile.

Explain.

NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100) NoCapPap is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheHaws View Post
    Yes it will accelerate fat loss, and lean muscle mass, so I wouldn't go that low. There is also talk that eating low amounts may impact your rmr, which may make it easier to gain the weight after the loss.

Start with 500, that is a more than big enough deficit (not including additional cardio) and you will lose about a lb a week.
    This guy right here knows his stuff.

Originally Posted by NoCapPap View Post
    This guy right here knows his stuff.
    This is correct provided you count accurately on a weekly basis and know your TDEE which you do not as was so glaringly apparent in the thread you started.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FredWreck619 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This is correct provided you count accurately on a weekly basis and know your TDEE which you do not as was so glaringly apparent in the thread you started.
    Yep, he stated exactly what I was trying to tell you ignorant folks in my thread.
    Hey, just because he knows more about health and fitness than you, and knows how to properly give advice instead of trying to trying to act like a snob on an Internet forum, don’t get mad at me about it.

Originally Posted by FredWreck619 View Post
    Yep, he stated exactly what I was trying to tell you ignorant folks in my thread.
    Hey, just because he knows more about health and fitness than you, and knows how to properly give advice instead of trying to trying to act like a snob on an Internet forum, don’t get mad at me about it.
    Says another useless poster.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    There is NO WAY that you weigh 135 pounds (unless you have no legs, I mean NO legs, as in amputated) based on your photos in your profile.

Explain.
    I'm 5,5 135 I'm not sure how to explain it

Im confused is the 1783 not the right TDEE? Should I not be going for 1500 per day ? Am I on the wrong track?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm 5,5 135 I'm not sure how to explain it
    Not if your pictures in your bodyspace are current. Your scale is off.