Thread: Deadlift form

bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmo8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Deadlift form

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NJKyPRYCLqNM8A6u8

Hey guys this is a deadlift form check

rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good on you for getting a form check because you've got some serious problems here:

- your lower back is bending, almost through the entire range of motion
    - you're twisting your spine and neck to your left at some points since you keep looking at the mirror
    - your butts sticking out at times and not really finishing the rep properly
    - you're also neglecting the eccentric, you don't need to control it,but there isn't really much excuse for bending your lower back when lowering the weight

These are some of the most problematic mistakes you can make with regards to improper deadlifting form, I would seriously start focusing on correcting your movement patterns before making further advancements.
    Some lifting stuff (IG) - @rsid_97

My Growth Stimulus Training journal - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175699161

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TolerantLactose is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You need serious coaching. I don't even know where to begin.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100) TopHeavyMirin is not very well liked. (-100)
    please stop man this is hurting my eyes. how old are you?

Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ram132G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bmo8 View Post
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/NJKyPRYCLqNM8A6u8

Hey guys this is a deadlift form check
    dude ur ass is too high. your lifting from ur back. i came across random video which is easy to understand with different grips., unlike professional ones. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6UgD1H_AXw)

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bruuh...

what's even the point of turning your head at the side to check the mirror if after the 1 rep you continue this lower back smashery?

Lmao

BRB deadlift substitute due to a lower back condition
    Finally back to track.
    Still cannot SQ/DL.

#Herniated LB disc crew

goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodworkouts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First of all, don't turn your head to deadlift. I suppose you want to check your form during the actual set. But I think turning your head can hurt your back.

Also your back is rounding a lot. I think others have mentioned this too. My recommendation would be to replace deadlifts with an RDL. By RDL, I mean, keep a straight back and about a 20 degree bend in your knees. You don't have to go all the way to the floor, just as low as you can for now. Gradually, your ROM will improve.

Alternatively, just do rack deadlifts from a height where your back can stay straight. Then, same thing, gradually work your way down to the floor.

For more info on romanian deadlifts, do a youtube search for "romanian deadlift" and "hip hinge". If you can learn how to properly use your hamstrings during deadlifts it will save you a lot of lower back injuries in your early lifting career.

Just keep practicing and learning as best you can. Eventually you will get it! You will have a lot of gains coming your way, just take your time learning the movements and you will get there.
    My workout journal
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177525261

My website
    https://buildingyourhomegym.com