Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cjdx Reviews TrueFit Grass-Fed Protein

Hi guys, my name is Cjdx and i'm going to share my thoughts about TrueFit's Grass-Fed Protein! I was lucky enough to receive a full tub and I wanted to provide my feedback and opinion.

Taste 9/10 I got the Cinnamon Churro flavor as it had really high reviews on the store. It definitely lived up to the hype. The flavor was distinctive and the cinnamon definitely comes through. The flavor wasn't overbearing or overly sweet.

Mixability 7/10 No issues with mixability. I mixed it in a shaker bottle and clumping was minimal. No settling of powder at the bottom either. The consistency however was a little odd. It's hard to describe it but it seems like it comes out much thicker than other powders.

Formula 10/10 This is the best part about this protein. The protein is grass-fed, it has fruits and veggies, prebiotic fiber, zero artificial ingredients, non-gmo... the list goes on. It's amazing they are able to deliver such a good tasting product with natural ingredients. I wish more supplement brands would create products with high-quality ingredients like RSP is doing.

Value 7/10 Unfortunately with high quality comes high cost. The cost per serving is $1.60, whereas other protein powders can get down into the $0.60 range per serving. If you're willing to pay the premium to get good quality ingredients, then this is the product for you.

Overall 9/10 It's a high quality product with a high quality profile. It's one of a kind and is worth giving it a shot. I'm definitely going to pick up a tub when this one runs out. If you're interested in the product check it out here: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/r...oaAqW9EALw_wcB

Thanks for reading!
    "You can't lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse."

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn that is a pretty impressive profile for a protein powder, nice review.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441