Enoch213 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

From 220lbs to 205lbs in 2 months

Hello BS'ers (BodySpacers not the other thing),

I would like to share some recent success in realm of fitness. I set a goal two months ago to go from 220 lbs to 195 lbs. I watched enough Youtube videos to know that 80% of the work is done in the kitchen, but needed some guidance to know what good nutrition is. I googled "how many calories should I eat in a day?" and found one of those calorie calculators. I entered into the calculator the following items;

1) Male

2) 220 lbs

3) 6'

4) 33 years old

5) Not very active

6) Weight loss goal of 195 lbs

The calculator promptly called me fat and said I can meet my goal in 9 months if I ate 2,200 calories per day. I ended up downloading the MyFitnessPal app and have become obsessed. I decided to make my macros 45% Carbs, 35% Protein, and 20% Fat (can't recall my source). I'm seldomly able to actually meet these macro goals...

Pounds began to fly off immediately after tracking. Today (about 2 months later) I weighed in at 204.6 lbs! Finally, I'm starting to see some muscles... it had been buried behind layers of fat! I'll stick with this and hopefully meet my goal way before what the calorie calculator said.

What's next after meeting my goal? I really would like to consistently have access to a cable machine to do cable workouts in addition to the dumbell set I bought years ago. I luv working out from home! I'm saving up credit card points to purchase a $2k+ cable machine off of Amazon, about half way there.

Does anybody know of any other hacks to acquire a cable machine? How are you doing on your weight loss goals? What are your macros? Would love to hear from you.

-Andrew/Enoch213

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First of all, congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up! Have you considered trying to find a cable machine on one of those apps like OfferUp or Letgo? Might be a good place to look and find something on the cheap instead of buying it new. Heck, maybe even look on Facebook if you have it. I know most people are using Facebook to sell their stuff now days. Although I don't have it, but that's what my sister tells me anyway.

My weight loss journey is coming to an end. I'm doing a bodybuilding show next weekend on the 14th in Kansas City. I'm down almost 40 pounds to 205.4 this last Saturday. I'm hoping to be about 203 or less by the weekend. It's not a safe weight loss, but I sort of stalled out after about 15 weeks of the same meal plan. I've been doing closer to a 60% protein/25% carbs/15% fat for the last 2.5 weeks which isn't ideal, but it's created the shock my body needed to get over the weight loss hump and continue on. After that, I'll gain some back just because I'm not going to be as strict with myself. I'd like to be able to maintain 215-220 after the show which is a pretty decent size for me. Once I'm done with the show, I'll probably try and maintain about a 40/40/20 split and see how things go. I'd like to bulk up a bit possibly and maybe do another show next year. We'll see if the wife will allow it .

johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congraz. Keep up the good work.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*