mrtimroxass is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mr. Olympia children's expo ticket price

Anyone who has been to olympia expo with their kids can you please share how much you paid for your childs expo pass. i plan on taking my 5 and 3 year old and would like to know if i even have to purchase them an expo pass

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you could always use google in less time than it took to create an account just to ask this question.

mrtimroxass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have tried google. It doesnt specifically state on their website that kids need a pass thats why i made this thread. Im asking from people who have gone through this expierence of bring children. Thanks bud