Thread: Rate my draft

HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HouseGlow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Rate my draft

10 man ppr scoring

Aaron Rodgers GB - QB
    Antonio Brown Oak - WR
    Adam Thielen Min - WR
    Christian McCaffrey Car - RB
    Austin Ekeler LAC - RB
    David Njoku Cle - TE
    Julian Edelman NE - WR
    Matt Breida SF - RB
    Mason Crosby GB - K
    Defense - Baltimore Ravens

Bench:
    Melvin Gordon III LAC - RB
    Phillip Lindsay Den - RB
    Alshon Jeffery Phi - WR
    Geronimo Allison GB - WR
    Marquez Valdes-Scantling GB - WR
    Peyton Barber
    Jimmy Garoppolo
    Ito Smith

OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2nd running backs are always a bish lol.

Legit, after the first round all the good ones are gone.

Hopefully Rodgers can stay healthy for you all season.

Not bad tho.
    39He went a little farther on, threw himself face downward on the ground, and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, take this cup of suffering from me! Yet not what I want, but what you want.”

Matthew 26:39

I cry because my heart is torn. I find it difficult to carry on.

- Tupac Shakur

textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd start Lindsay over Breida in most matchups.

I thought I got a steal in AB too but turns out AB gonna AB

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AB and melvin Gordon.

Lmaoooooo
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.