carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Electrical Stimulation

I get strains and sprains from time to time and I can do at home everything they do to me at physical therapy except for electrical stimulation.

I want to get my own stim devise just wondering if anybody knows a good one to get.

Thanks,
    CK
    Language and writing were also made available, the poetry of Khitai, the philosophy of Sung; and he also came to know the pleasures of women, when he was bred to the finest stock.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just *Don't* Google "E stim", especially not if you're at work. Things might get very weird very quickly.

Thankfully I've not had many physio sessions. One time I had set of 6 sessions for runner's knee (a long time ago) the physio just put an electric thing on which lasted most of the session. I thought this was useful for me, it was very impressive technical and couldn't be done elsewhere so I felt I needed the sessions.

The last session, the guy wasn't there for some reason and a different physio covered the session. She spent ages poking and examining the underside of my feet and I felt obliged to remind her it was the knee not the feet and the other guy normally uses the electro thing for the session. She told me I had the wrong training shoes and get neutral ones not motion support, she was right the trainers fixed the knee. The previous 5 sessions had been a waste of time.

Although I'm sure there must be some patients must benefit from the electrical treatment, I'm now skeptical on how useful it is, and that sometimes it's often used to make a patient feel they are getting some special treatment that justifies the appointment fee which they couldn't get elsewhere.

Do you really need a home electrical stimulator? Really? Really????

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was a college track athlete in 1981 and broke my leg. While I was in the cast, I got e-stim on the calf muscle in the cast. I think it helped minimize atrophy of the muscle.

As far as modern units, I've heard PowerDot advertised. According to their ads, it works (of course).

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You talking about a tens unit?
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carbkilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Similar to a Tens unit. Most units I've seen do both tens and ems.
    Language and writing were also made available, the poetry of Khitai, the philosophy of Sung; and he also came to know the pleasures of women, when he was bred to the finest stock.