asimpleboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Looking to bulk really badly.

Hello, I'm 5'5" 62kg 21 year old looking to bulk really badly although with limited diet availablity.
    I recently bought a mass gainer and have started using it.
    I need advise on the diet part and any workout routines that I should follow.
    Also,is it ok if I drink the gainer with hot milk..will it denature the protein or something or is it just fine?
    Any help.will.be well appreciated.
    T-H-A-N-K-S

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Read up on the stickies in the nutrition section to nail down your estimated needs.

2. Pick up a beginner's program from the exercise section.

3. Track weight gain from your caloric intake for around 3 weeks to see if you're gaining at the rate you desire.

4.Track progress of your program. Always prioritize strength and progression in your lifts over what the scale says.

5. Nothing wrong with powders in warm to hot beverages. It may denature it to an extent, but there's not anything necessarily wrong with that.

6. Work hard, stay consistent, and prosper!
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama