Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User farmergainsbrah's Avatar
    farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What are your go-to superset combos?

Lately, I’ve been doing these different combos with great results:
    SOHP/weighted chin ups
    Flat or incline bench/pendlay rows
    Supinated bicep curl/weighted dips
    Inclined cable crossovers/pec deck for rear delts

Basically, doing big compounds with opposing muscle groups has enhanced my hypertrophic response. The cardio function is great, the muscles don’t fatigue because the groups are opposing, and you can do concurrent periodization with these supersets to great effect. They provide a phenomenal blend of metabolic and mechanical stress on the muscle if you vary your weight and remain within the 7 or less rep range. Give it a shot if you’re an intermediate lifter!

Anyone else have any parings they would like to share for the good of the 1% of miscers whom actually lift?

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah I like doing trisets for shoulders to save time and hit each shoulder head front/lateral/rear.

For example standing OHP/lateral raises/upright rows. Or truck drivers/lateral raises/bent over rear delt flys.

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And I also always superset biceps bar curls (little bar) with dumbbell curls.

And I always superset calves too like leg press calf raises with standing dumbbell calf raises, or seated calf raises with standing. 20 reps each exercise so it’s 40 reps per superset times 3.

Also on back days I start with pull ups (assist machine) superset with lat pulldowns.

LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    And I also always superset biceps bar curls (little bar) with dumbbell curls.

And I always superset calves too like leg press calf raises with standing dumbbell calf raises, or seated calf raises with standing. 20 reps each exercise so it’s 40 reps per superset times 3.
    What's your glute routine? I wanna know how you got it so round and large.

farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I like doing trisets for shoulders to save time and hit each shoulder head front/lateral/rear.

For example standing OHP/lateral raises/upright rows. Or truck drivers/lateral raises/bent over rear delt flys.
    Interdasting. I’ve never seen a women performing OHP at my gym. As far as rear delt flies go, I read a scientific study on them, and the study confirmed that the rear delts are most engaged during the rear delt flie on the pec deck machine. Due to this, I stick to that. I also read that they are hard to specifically target in compounds. I’m sure they get a bit of auxiliary work during my dumbbell rows, cable rows, pendalay rows, and weighted chins though

Also on back days I start with pull ups (assist machine) superset with lat pulldowns.
    I’ve never done a lat pull down in my entire life and I get tons of compliments on my back. I just do weighted chins and pull-ups with grip width variances, pauses, slow negatives, or overloading and just doing a negative to get the muscle acclimated to higher weights before moving up 5lbs in my weights. I’m currently at 7x chins with an 80 lb dumbbell hanging between my legs at 198 lbs of bodyweight
    Last edited by farmergainsbrah; 08-31-2019 at 06:01 AM.

Originally Posted by LouiePiper View Post
    What's your glute routine? I wanna know how you got it so round and large.
    Two leg days a week split into quads/calves one day and glutes/hammies another day. 10/10 would recommend.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I could go on for days here. So many good ones.

Recently been doing a full body calisthenics giant set at home in this order:
    1.pistol squat
    2.push ups
    3.hip thruster
    4.pull ups
    5.side planks
    6.lunged wood chops (with resistance band)
    7.ring rows
    8.ring dips
    9.calf raise

Set a timer for 30 or 45 minutes and do as many rounds as possible down the whole list.
    MTB = leg day

LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper
    Two leg days a week split into quads/calves one day and glutes/hammies another day. 10/10 would recommend.
    GOAT milf pawg on this forum.

Originally Posted by farmergainsbrah View Post
    Interdasting. I’ve never seen a women performing OHP at my gym. As far as rear delt flies go, I read a scientific study on them, and the study confirmed that the rear delts are most engaged during the rear delt flie on the pec deck machine. Due to this, I stick to that. I also read that they are hard to specifically target in compounds. I’m sure they get a bit of auxiliary work during my dumbbell rows, cable rows, pendalay rows, and weighted chins though
    Oh I always trained rear delt directly since I started lifting. No machine just dumbbells or the little bar. Standing bent over rear delt flys work great for me. Also seated ones or upright rows.

Yeah I do standing OHP almost every week but just with the little short bar nothing heavy.

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    I could go on for days here. So many good ones.

Recently been doing a full body calisthenics giant set at home in this order:
    1.pistol squat
    2.push ups
    3.hip thruster
    4.pull ups
    5.side planks
    6.lunged wood chops (with resistance band)
    7.ring rows
    8.ring dips
    9.calf raise

Set a timer for 30 or 45 minutes and do as many rounds as possible down the whole list.
    Cool, bro. Weighted and plain calisthenics are where it’s at. Focusing on mind muscle connection and moving your body through space actually increases ones kinesthetic intelligence imo. It’ll make you more of an “athlete”. Weighted calisthenics give the muscle as toned, athletic, and healthy look also. Moreso than just doing bulky lifting

leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000) leoric1997 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Straight-arm Pulldown/Face Pull
    Lateral Raise/Reverse Fly

Don't really like supersets though, and I'm not gonna be an ******* doing them in a crowded gym... If I do them I make sure I use the same equipment in the same place.

Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    handstand pushups/abs on exercise ball
    pullups/dips
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 crew
    Conspiracy crew

MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jumping the Gym Horse and Swimming is a personal fave!!

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Front raises and lateral raises. Volume completely murders your shoulders.
    Founder & CEO of /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Smack Ass City Crew

I.R.B.

MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    handstand pushups/abs on exercise ball
    pullups/dips
    Well tasty combo bro .... am 'mirin!!

The horse in the Gym= (jumping it) then 5-A-Side or Full-A-Side Game of Soccer tbh too

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None. Dorian said it’s human nature to not push as hard knowing you got an exercise to do immediately after. And I find that to be true for myself. I make an exception for bis-tris but that’s such low impact

Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Casca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do a bunch of pull ups and then I do a bunch more pull ups. Drink some water, do some stretches and then I do more pull ups. Stretch again, more pull ups. Skip a song.....that I like, but not for a work out, so I will thumbs up, but skip. And then a bunch of pull ups.

I don't have a bicep curl in the squat rack day. Cause pull ups and.......genetics
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Warrior

No period....eternal

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leoric1997 View Post
    Straight-arm Pulldown/Face Pull
    Lateral Raise/Reverse Fly

Don't really like supersets though, and I'm not gonna be an ******* doing them in a crowded gym... If I do them I make sure I use the same equipment in the same place.
    This. Sunday is the only day I can afford to do this because the gym is deserted until about 8am.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

"I see the absolute worst in people and accept that they'll never change." -Low Expectations for others will minimize disappointment.

Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    supersets are for phaggots
    i don't even lift
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10) Addsome is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Supersets are only good for two things:
    Saving time and burning more calories.

You never gonna do a set as well as if you did it without a superset.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wide grip upright rows SS with DB lateral raises.

DB incline chest press SS with DB pullovers
    *~Emperor Saban & The Crimson Tide Overlords~*
    Omari Hardwick & Jeremy Meeks Gay love child
    U Mad Cause U 'Mirin

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flat Bench then jumping straight to pull-ups then jumping into zercher squats.

Bent over barbell rows + dips is another pro combo
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Squats into calf db calf raises.

I hit chest/tri/biceps doing ez curls, lying tricep extensions, then finishing with a round of dips.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

"I see the absolute worst in people and accept that they'll never change." -Low Expectations for others will minimize disappointment.

Who else h8s jumping the Horse in the Gym though - especially in your bessy Uni Sports Course Kit??!!

nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nosirrahx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reverse grip -> conventional grip pressdowns.

I add weight every set and drop reps:

15:15
    13:13
    11:11
    9:9
    7:7 <- last set

The pump and burn is insane, love it.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    Who else h8s jumping the Horse in the Gym though - especially in your bessy Uni Sports Course Kit??!!
    You are so weird.

bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incline bench press/lat pull downs
    Bench press/ cable rows
    Bar dips/ barbell rows

Leg press lower close position/upper outside
    Laying leg curls/ leg extensions

Preacher curls/tricep pulldown
    Dumbell curl dropset/ tricep presses

Standing calf raises/TA raises
    Last edited by bea5twood; 08-31-2019 at 09:34 AM.
    _/﹋\_
    (҂`_´)
    <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
    _/﹋\_

You are so weird.
    Why lol??