Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Signature Series Review: Whey Protein|Protein Crunch Bars|PWO|Citrulline|BCAA

First Review. I've never used supplements, so I really wanted to get some good use out of these before I typed this up.

Shout out to dj924s for going out of her way to get these to me, and reminding me to post this review lol

Signature Whey Protein - Oatmeal Cookie

I really enjoyed this flavor. It paired well with almond milk, blueberries, and bananas in my smoothie. It had a balanced taste that wasn't overbearing, but also sweet enough to be enjoyable.

Signature Protein Crunch Bars

I'm kind of mixed on these. When I opened mine, I was greeted with quite the mess. I'm talking chocolate crumbs everywhere. It appears they melted, then hardened again. I can't say whether this happened during transit, when delivered, or while they were on my counter since the AC was out in my house one day. I've only ate 4 out of the 12 in the month I've had them because the mess was just too much trouble lol. This is not the fault of the manufacturer, but it did keep me from fully enjoying these bars.

They did taste good, and the flavor was accurate.

Signature Pre Workout - Fruit Punch

It works, and quite well I must say. Why? Because "Delays the Onset of Muscle Fatigue" proved to be true. I felt the energy, and it made a great pre workout beverage for my 4AM sessions before work.

The only downside was the "tingle", and for me it was an itchy tingle in certain areas of my body. To be fair, the manufacturer warns users about the effect due to the beta-alanine. The upside is I know when it's taking effect. It has never hindered my workout.

I didn't enjoy the flavor for the first week or two, but I quickly got a taste for it and looked forward to chugging it before a workout. Solid product that works as advertised.

Signature Citrulline

I didn't start using this until about two weeks ago, but boy does it work. I paired it with the Signature Pre Workout, and not only did I get a "Sick Pump" but I also got so much more out of my workout. It's not a magic boost or anything, but I definitely saw a difference in my workout performance. Solid product, that again, works as advertised.

Signature BCAA -Watermelon Lime

I mostly sipped on this throughout my workout, and chugged the rest afterward. My muscle soreness was definitely on the lighter side thanks to this. Throwing a bit in my protein smoothie on off days also sped up my recovery time.

Enjoyable flavor, and works as advertised.

I enjoyed all of these products overall, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to try them free of charge. I can see myself purchasing some of them again in the future.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain