Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Signature Protein Crunch Bars Review

This is an overdue review of one of the BEST bars I've ever tried.
    No sugar coating, 100% honesty.

I have tried almost every bar under the sun.
    Most of them are garbage: they taste like cardboard, they are oddly sweetened (whats up with those artificial sugars?), and if I can allow myself for some TMI, they upset my stomach.

This is not the case with Signature Protein Crunch Bars

I tried the chocolate chip cookie dough. AMAZING

The 1:1 Carbs and protein ratio makes it a perfect snack. Many times this was a meal for me (which can't be said with other bars and the weird carb contents they have)
    The flavor was on point! It was as though I was having a treat. A macro friendly treat
    The bar held together! How many times do you open your bag and the bar is all melted and messed up? I live in NYC and this summer was kind of humid yet the bars would survive a commute in my backpack
    No distress for me. One day I even had 2, and I was afraid something might happen. NOTHING.

Overall, I rate these a 9, where I take a point off for being too addictive! JK
    9/10 would and HAVE recommended to everyone I know likes bars

Keep the quality BB.com!
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50) acrable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought the sample bar I received was pretty good too.

PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonStan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good ratio AND flavour.