Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    aestheticshaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kxknight View Post
    I'd say split your meals to 5 a day and drink water between those times to keep hunger at bay, and of course make sure each meal is much less than you would normally have on a 3 a day meal plan, calorie wise.
    but if you get noticeably hungry every day at a specific time every day id eat less throughout the rest of the day to accomodate for a bigger meal then

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drink a lot of water. Fill your body up with water. Eat a lot of vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables, and "lean" protein from chicken, tuna, turkey, tilapia. If you have a sugar craving, eat a piece of fruit such as an apple. It's bland, but you eventually get used to it. Its a matter of just getting used to it. The willpower is in the adaptation period before your body stops craving high sugar high carb high calorie dense processed junk and fast foods. Those are the foods that cause obesity. Once you get used to it, its not difficult at all.

hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100) hatt730 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks. I find keto easier to stick to at 1500 calories a day. Today is day 3.

GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeekMom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've lost 75 pounds so far, with lots more to go. But I can't stand being hungry. I finally found that bullet proof coffee (I use heavy whipping cream as the fat) and bullet proof tea between meals. My endocrinologist put me on the keto diet for diabetes, and I have studied hard to keep my blood sugar under control without shots. It works, but you have to work at it. At first, I had the bullets hot, but then I discovered that for me, they work better cold. A big 32oz glass in the morning, then another mid-afternoon. And no I'm able to only eat at lunch and dinner.

oldmanmike72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hunger is just a mental construct of your brain expecting food. Drink some water or coffee, knock out a few pushups and the hunger will pass. Keep busy. Come onto the board and read some posts. Journal about your goals and keep your eye on the prize. I seriously doubt you are experiencing true hunger.

leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    BF% is a meaningless number just look in the mirror and clothes fit for progress
    BF% is important. You could have loose clothes, loose belt and be feeling great but still have little b1tch tits. There's an awkward point when losing weight where you fat "flattens" and you feel lose but the tyres don't go until you get to lower BF%, at which point it is useful to know your BF%

leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100) leroyS is not very well liked. (-100)
    Interesting thread, good to hear everyone's responses to hunger. Personally, I'm still cutting down to 75kg from 92kg and I feel like I could eat my hand from about 14.00 to 17.00 and also first thing in the morning. The only thing that makes it bearable is stifling it with green tea and mentally preparing myself for my next meal. I don't think the feeling of being hungry ever goes away, you just get used to how to handle it, stifle it and use willpower to come through it while thinking of your end goal.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leroyS View Post
    BF% is important. You could have loose clothes, loose belt and be feeling great but still have little b1tch tits. There's an awkward point when losing weight where you fat "flattens" and you feel lose but the tyres don't go until you get to lower BF%, at which point it is useful to know your BF%
    its misleading. 10% with no:muscle is a lot different than 10% with a decent muscle base. The mirror will tell you what you need to do
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 09-05-2019 at 07:14 AM.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    For me, getting used to the hunger over the years was much easier than getting used to the constant exhaustion.
    “Fight one more round. When your feet are so tired that you have to shuffle back to the centre of the ring, fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round – remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped.”

― James Corbett

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    its misleading. 10% with no:muscle is a lot different than 10% with a decent muscle base. The mirror will tell you what you need to do
    Think they are both relevant. If a poster comes on here for a BF estimate knowing he has a long journey of cutting and bulking to do, it's useful to get a BF% estimate because that's how people rationalise things. New posters will want % ages and guidelines. Experienced people might just use the mirror, but a new guy will want an estimate and a target to work for, then worry about whether he is muscly at 12% or skinny fat at 12% later.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leroyS View Post
    Think they are both relevant. If a poster comes on here for a BF estimate knowing he has a long journey of cutting and bulking to do, it's useful to get a BF% estimate because that's how people rationalise things. New posters will want % ages and guidelines. Experienced people might just use the mirror, but a new guy will want an estimate and a target to work for, then worry about whether he is muscly at 12% or skinny fat at 12% later.
    BF read outs can be very inaccurate and when they are it plays mental havoc, especially with beginners.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Other than willpower I also think you have to be smart and set yourself up for success. IE get enough sleep that you dont feel like you have to slam a monster in the AM to function at work because you stayed up late playing pubg. Cut back or even better completely stop drinking or smoking of pot ones caloricly dense and both cause overeating. Don't just plan your workouts but have a buddy to go to the gym with to hold you accountable and get your butt in there when your feeling lazy. Realize you will make mistakes just keep hopping back on the horse. I would not recommend fasting while it could potentially help you realize that yes you can control your eating its not ideal for maintaining muscle mass and this is a lifestyle change its a turtle race now IF is not ideal but i don't really consider this fasting and it does help some people manage the eating habits you could certainly try it out. While IF doesn't seem to be optimized or ideal if it get your daily cals down and helps you manage things it seems fine. I have been hungry all year long but i feel a lot better than when I started. Another good strategy that happens to be win win is eat good food. You sacrifice your time in prepping good meals but you will feel much more full eating chicken breasts and green vegetables than if your slamming the same amount of calories in cheeseburgers because your stomach is more full and those foods have more good things in them too boot! Also if your feeling like you might cheat its a good habit to start to force yourself slam a giant glass of water first then see how you feel. Good luck