darkbutcher25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Hello Guys Need Some Serious Help

So I'm an 18 Year Old 1.75 Cm 59kg dude and here's my story
    So I used to be overweight when I was about 16 or so and I got frustrated so I decided it was time to lose weight (I used to weigh about 80 kg ) just to give you an idea here are before and after pictures for my face
    Before : https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ggq5BLXnqqjZn5Yr8
    After : https://photos.app.goo.gl/XfbWEUnyVZMfNxDY7
    Here is a full body picture : https://photos.app.goo.gl/3mQrZccuozcRU5sdA
    And now I'm somewhat stuck I don't know what to do
    I have tried bulking before but that just made things even worse as I ended up losing more weight, muslce mass and strength now I can barely do 10 pushups
    And my Cardio vascular strength is pretty ****
    And I am looking for some advice anything would be great whether it's a nutritional program, a workout regimen or otherwise

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by darkbutcher25 View Post
    I have tried bulking before but that just made things even worse as I ended up losing more weight, muslce mass and strength
    If you lost weight during a BULK, you did it wrong. You eat MORE food when bulking - enough to gain 2 pounds a month. What weight program are you following?

I was following a program given to me by a coach at a local gym I worked out 5times a week from day one , and also did a **** tone of cardio every session
    He gave me a food program that was just baffling to say the very least he basically told me to eat triple if not more of what I already did and I was very sceptical which led to a lot of insecurity and basically I just chose to ignore it

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yeah, that sounds like pretty dumb advice. Cardio is not going to contribute to mass gain.

Just pick a routine from the sticky threads at the top of the Workout Programs forum. Run this without alteration. Find a calorie level that causes you to gain about 1kg a month on average. Get at least 130g protein per day (use myfitnesspal or similar app)

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was following a program given to me by a coach at a local gym I worked out 5times a week from day one
    That doesn't answer the question.

and also did a **** tone of cardio every session
    Why?

He gave me a food program that was just baffling to say the very least he basically told me to eat triple if not more of what I already did and I was very sceptical which led to a lot of insecurity and basically I just chose to ignore it
    It's baffling that a coach saw a kid that is skeletal and told him to eat more?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

I did a **** tone of cardio as part of the program given to me by my coach
    I would start with a high intensity 30 minute at a stationary bike by the time I was done doing that i would be exhausted to do any lifting but it was done anyways and after I was done he would ask me to do 5 to 10 minute more of biking
    As for the food he told me to eat something like 8 meals a day with the addition of a banana before and after workout
    And the meals he told me to eat were simply too big for each meal

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did a **** tone of cardio as part of the program given to me by my coach
    I would start with a high intensity 30 minute at a stationary bike by the time I was done doing that i would be exhausted to do any lifting but it was done anyways and after I was done he would ask me to do 5 to 10 minute more of biking
    As for the food he told me to eat something like 8 meals a day with the addition of a banana before and after workout
    And the meals he told me to eat were simply too big for each meal
    You seem to be able to disregard his diet advice so don't put this on him. Also, did it occur to you that your coach planned your program with the presumption that you'd follow the diet to get enough calories to recover?

Your coach may or may not know what he's doing but you need to take responsibility for your own choices.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

That's true , one of the reasons I didn't follow up on the program was because I thought I would gain too much fat because my maintenance would be something like 1900 cal and I would eat 3000 cals on the diet provided by the coach

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Pick another routine like I described above. You only need a small surplus and may be able to get away with maintenance for while. But be objective with your results and add calories when you need to in order to keep progress going.