Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossyMac17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With the Super Bench Pro, how easy is it to connect each attachment?

I have the original bench and sometimes when using an attachment the locking pin can be slightly fiddly when tightening.

Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Adding another quick impression. I installed the sit-up/crunch/decline attachment and gave it a quick try. With the bench one or two notches away from tipping over, I felt completely safe doing a couple sit-ups. I'll never use it at that angle because getting into that position was a bitch, but the bench definitely felt stable. I do think it's worth reiterating that this is a solidly built residential-use bench, but it isn't commercial quality. If you want commercial build quality for FID, you're likely going to have to look on the used market or spend considerably more.
    When you say it isn't commercial quality, do you just mean the steel isn't as heavy gauge? If it's already heavy duty, high quality and completely stable then I guess it'd be unnecessary for them to use heavier and thicker steel.

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For those unaware on the Pro bench the leg curl / ext attachment comes with the vinyl covers on the rollers but the decline / ab attachment is foam only you need to order the vinyl covers separately for those if you want covers.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll never use it at that angle because getting into that position was a bitch, but the bench definitely felt stable.
    There is an art to getting into position on the steep decline, but you'l get the hang of it. Best way for me was to straddle the bench, grab the handle with both hands and bring both your legs into position at the same time. When I first tried to use this bench I kept trying to get one leg secure while standing and it was incredibly awkward, but once I figured it out there was a 'duh' moment there LOL.

Originally Posted by Slick80 View Post
    When you say it isn't commercial quality, do you just mean the steel isn't as heavy gauge? If it's already heavy duty, high quality and completely stable then I guess it'd be unnecessary for them to use heavier and thicker steel.
    I'm sure he will chime in as well, but overall I believe that's what he meant. The bench likely feels MUCH lighter than your typical Hammer Strength, Cybex, Legend, Rogue, or even the REP AB-5000 series. Doesn't mean it won't handle heavy weight, the frame is probably 12-14 gauge which is on par with most residential benches. But us 'Equipment Sluts' have grown accustomed to incredibly overbuilt pieces that feel indestructible, like 3x3 7 gauge steel which you could park a truck on and it wouldn't budge. The benefit though with the lighter steel is ease of mobility and ofcourse reduced costs. The capacity ratings are 1000lb flat and 600lbs incline, which is likely a conservative estimate to cover their butts in case someone attempts a world record on their bench.

Yohann is also correct on the padding covers, I completely forgot about the ab/crunch not coming with them. IM's are reasonably priced if you want to add them, but honestly I would just use the hell out of the existing ones and when they are ready replace them with some of these. This material will not break down and wipes off easier, it's similar to what Edge Fitness uses on their Safety Squat Bar.

https://www.amazon.com/Roller-Sizes-...a-792388299349
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    There is an art to getting into position on the steep decline, but you'l get the hang of it. Best way for me was to straddle the bench, grab the handle with both hands and bring both your legs into position at the same time. When I first tried to use this bench I kept trying to get one leg secure while standing and it was incredibly awkward, but once I figured it out there was a 'duh' moment there LOL.
    Thanks for the tip. I might give it another try. It was close enough to gravity/physics causing the bench to tip over that I didn’t want to mess around a lot. Lower decline levels were easily manageable.
    I'm sure he will chime in as well, but overall I believe that's what he meant. The bench likely feels MUCH lighter than your typical Hammer Strength, Cybex, Legend, Rogue, or even the REP AB-5000 series. Doesn't mean it won't handle heavy weight, the frame is probably 12-14 gauge which is on par with most residential benches. But us 'Equipment Sluts' have grown accustomed to incredibly overbuilt pieces that feel indestructible, like 3x3 7 gauge steel which you could park a truck on and it wouldn't budge. The benefit though with the lighter steel is ease of mobility and of course reduced costs. The capacity ratings are 1000lb flat and 600lbs incline, which is likely a conservative estimate to cover their butts in case someone attempts a world record on their bench.
    Pretty much this. I would be shocked if there’s a human who could move enough weight to cause any fatigue to my Rep FB-5000 bench. It’s not even 7 gauge. The Ironmaster bench is very sturdy, and it can probably handle whatever the vast majority of the population can lift, but it’s not going to be used for any world record attempts. I also don’t know that it would stand up to constant abuse from people in a gym setting who have little regard for the equipment. If it used heavier gauge steel, everything else about it would end up being more robust as well. In addition to added expense, it would also be more difficult to store and move. As it stands, I’m really liking how easy it is to position in my limited space.

I was hoping to provide some more impressions today, but my shoulder just isn’t up to benching yet. Injuries suck!

Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slick80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yohann is also correct on the padding covers, I completely forgot about the ab/crunch not coming with them. IM's are reasonably priced if you want to add them, but honestly I would just use the hell out of the existing ones and when they are ready replace them with some of these. This material will not break down and wipes off easier, it's similar to what Edge Fitness uses on their Safety Squat Bar.
    That's a good idea to replace the rollers with polyurethane laminated ones, I read a review that said the original foam ones were cheap and soaked up sweat. The larger rollers on the crunch attachment are 7" long so the ones linked will work but have you found anything to replace the smaller ones on the bottom that are only 6" long?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a good idea to replace the rollers with polyurethane laminated ones, I read a review that said the original foam ones were cheap and soaked up sweat. The larger rollers on the crunch attachment are 7" long so the ones linked will work but have you found anything to replace the smaller ones on the bottom that are only 6" long?
    The center hole should be the same on all of these rollers, so why not just use the 7" and get a longer bolt to secure the ends? Or, simply chop off an inch of the padding if it really bothers you. Lots of options there to make things work, I actually have a chopped up Powertec leg extension I kept for spare parts so I'll probably pull the covers off those. Adds another reason to list of why you should never throw away spare parts!

I went ahead and placed my order and will post a quick review when I get the chance. Thanks for the input guys, hope all your orders turn out well.

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did my order as well my only fear with this will be the T-style legs getting in the way and me always kicking them I prefer a tripod style bench. Its one of those things that can be a deal-breaker for me. Figure I have 30 days to get used to it otherwise send it back on their dime so everything to gain by giving a try.

Originally Posted by yohahn View Post
    I did my order as well my only fear with this will be the T-style legs getting in the way and me always kicking them I prefer a tripod style bench. Its one of those things that can be a deal-breaker for me. Figure I have 30 days to get used to it otherwise send it back on their dime so everything to gain by giving a try.
    Not sure that's a legitimate reason to send a bench back on someone else's dime, especially when you can clearly see the design you are buying. But, the stabilizer bar appears to be more narrow in the front for incline work and the back pad is fairly long so I couldn't imagine issues when flat. Have seen this compliant more frequently with the Body-Solid bench that uses the 'U' shaped design in the front, which I will agree is annoying.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure that's a legitimate reason to send a bench back on someone else's dime, especially when you can clearly see the design you are buying. But, the stabilizer bar appears to be more narrow in the front for incline work and the back pad is fairly long so I couldn't imagine issues when flat. Have seen this compliant more frequently with the Body-Solid bench that uses the 'U' shaped design in the front, which I will agree is annoying.
    It's worth noting that the stabilizer bars that arrived match neither the photos on the site nor the assembly directions. Mine has the wheels on the long bar, which I put in the back because it allows me to stand the bench up on end for storage like the Rep AB-5000. The photos and instructions show wheels on the short/front bar.

That actually awesome news! I wondered why they would put the wheels in the front, seems like it would make more sense in the rear. Still waiting on mine to arrive, Friday delivery supposedly.

One more quick impression. This morning I did some chest supported incline dumbbell rows and really enjoyed the bench. The 10.5" width really works great for dumbbell work. I think a wider pad would have interfered with the movement because I have fairly narrow build. I didn't go very heavy, but the pad seems plenty firm and overall the bench was very stable. It's a winner for me.

It's a winner for me.
    Glad to hear, especially on the padding. I remember the previous padding firmness, during heavy bench I could literally feel myself sinking into the bench, they just had it waayyy too soft. I'm actually pretty excited to see how it does next to my Cybex 5435 with the 12" anti-slide pad. The Cybex is near perfection except for the first incline level and lack of decline for ab work, so this should compliment it nicely. It's just incredible that there are so many affordable bench options out there these days. I remember when it was basically Powertec, Ironmaster, Bodycraft, or the Powerblock Sportbench. All of them had serious flaws to work around (Bodycraft and Powertec are near extinct), so it's great to at least see IM back in the mix.

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad to hear, especially on the padding. I remember the previous padding firmness, during heavy bench I could literally feel myself sinking into the bench, they just had it waayyy too soft.
    Soft pad didn't bother me, I just sank down to the wood and it was a good solid base

I've still got my Super bench, mostly abs and the leg extensions.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    Soft pad didn't bother me, I just sank down to the wood and it was a good solid base
    Looks like the Starting Strength bench is perfect for you.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    This is actually hilarious, because OH BOY did they firm up the padding on the IM Pro Bench. Feels like 1/4 foam pad with 3/4 plywood directly underneath, at least for the back rest (seat feels softer). Ladies and gents, this is NOT the Ironmaster bench that our founding fathers know so well, this is an entirely different beast altogether. Swapped out smooth paint for black powdercoated surface, tolerances on the backrest feel tight, extremely low profile (see Cybex comparison).

Excited to put it through the paces, this one is going to need a full write up!!!!

Old IM rear Crossmember vs NEW Big Boy Version!

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is actually hilarious, because OH BOY did they firm up the padding on the IM Pro Bench. Feels like 1/4 foam pad with 3/4 plywood directly underneath, at least for the back rest (seat feels softer). Ladies and gents, this is NOT the Ironmaster bench that our founding fathers know so well, this is an entirely different beast altogether. Swapped out smooth paint for black powdercoated surface, tolerances on the backrest feel tight, extremely low profile (see Cybex comparison).

Excited to put it through the paces, this one is going to need a full write up!!!!

Old IM rear Crossmember vs NEW Big Boy Version!

Awesome, me and my boys are excited to get it and glad we pulled the trigger. I was perusing ******** marketplace and saw your Titan bar for sale. Sad when I immediately recognize someone else's home gym
    {5'7" and under #1}

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    Looks like the Starting Strength bench is perfect for you.
    So that's how it's going to be? Actually I suspect it would work fine for me, other than the price.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

Awesome, me and my boys are excited to get it and glad we pulled the trigger. I was perusing ******** marketplace and saw your Titan bar for sale. Sad when I immediately recognize someone else's home gym
    Haha, funny coincidence! Sold quick, wasn't a bad bar but I wasn't in love with it so BUH-BYE! Picking up my auction for four power racks tomorrow, should pay for my new IM bench entirely. Some things you can just tell, and from all indications the new Pro is a serious winner. Only played with the leg extension for a couple minutes but there may be issues there, didn't feel quite as nice as the last version. But we'll see, didn't really get to use it to be honest.

Ok off topic but how did you get your stall mats to fit so nice and flush??

Ok off topic but how did you get your stall mats to fit so nice and flush??
    I got my flooring from RubberFlooringInc, they are commercial rolls so they fit together nicely.

So I just got my bench and I will say first impressions are good. Components are beefy, welds are clean, pad is really firm and the new height is perfect. Unfortunately, the wheels on mine are installed on the shorter foot that goes in front so I don't know if this is just some quality control variation. Would've preferred them in the back like yours.

So I just got my bench and I will say first impressions are good. Components are beefy, welds are clean, pad is really firm and the new height is perfect. Unfortunately, the wheels on mine are installed on the shorter foot that goes in front so I don't know if this is just some quality control variation. Would've preferred them in the back like yours.
    You might be able to trade if you contact IM.

ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just wanted to drop in and say that I'm VERY happy with the performance of this bench. Absolutely rock solid when flat, the incline levels are great, and the pad height / firmness is right on the money. When inclined I noticed a little side-to-side play, but gave the main bolts a couple 1/4 turns and it improved significantly. Still not as rock solid inclined as Legend, Cybex, or even my CAP+ bench. BUT it's acceptable for a residential bench and I don't forsee any safety issues. AB / Crunch attachment works great, jury is still out on the leg attachment until I have a chance to use it more.

Well done IM, so happy they decided to address the major complaints we have seen on this bench. The pad width is fine for me as well, will be interesting to see which bench I end up using more when the dust settles. But for now my Cybex is safe, it's the only bench I have that's compatible with the Powertec multi-unit.

Just got mine. One comment - although they say the wheels can be on the front or back it means changing the legs so the longer one is in front. Doesn't matter to me as this won't be used in my rack.

Really happy with the pad, like the slimmer width for dumbbell work. The seat seems solid, the crunch attachment is nice and the bench is stable while doing decline crunches, stable using upright with the seat for seated shoulder press. Still haven't tried the leg attachment, I'm still skeptical of it but the additional $66 discount applied for getting a second attachment so it worked out to be relatively cheap.

Really like the slim profile of the bench as it doesn't take up much space.

For $432 delivered with the crunch attachment and leg attachment is a price I'm really happy with. It'll also be perfect for my kids to use for flat bench with the thinner pad.

The wheel placement kind of sucks and it really needs to be tilted for the wheels to touch the floor but it'd light enough where it doesn't matter to me.

I was considering getting the preacher attachment since I think I'm getting some arthritis in my right elbow and that may help but the little bar hooks on it are just a **** design so it's be a waste of money.
    {5'7" and under #1}

I was considering getting the preacher attachment since I think I'm getting some arthritis in my right elbow and that may help but the little bar hooks on it are just a **** design so it's be a waste of money.
    I plan on buying it eventually, but not to use with Db's or a curl bar. IMO preacher curls are better when using a cable machine, keeps the tension on the biceps even at the top of the movement. So I'll pull the bench over to my low pulley on the lat pulldown and use it that way, even works better with the little hooks. The last time I set it up this way it felt better than the Hammer Strength preacher curls at the gym.

But I'm with you on the leg attachment, I'm not 100% sold on it just yet. The previous one was great, but I tested mine initially and it felt off. The roller pads felt positioned lower than the seat pad, which made it feel strange. Might be able to get thicker rollers to fix that, but that's additional costs. Hamstring curls felt slightly better, but I think a band needs added somewhere.
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 09-11-2019 at 10:23 AM.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The leg attachment is not as good as the original. It's still good, but the rollers that butt up against the edge of the seat are slightly below the pad (the original has it slightly above), so your legs dig into the edge of the now hard pad a little. Also, because of the new angle, when you go for a full range of motion with leg curls the resistance curve suddenly decreases once you hit the last 25%. That didn't happen with the older version. Leg extensions are still fine.

Overall, the bench is a significant improvement over the original.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ironmaster should remove the logo from the pad. It makes the bench look bush league.