Closed Thread
    Registered User unatractivewife's Avatar
    unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Want men's opinion about how to be an attractive woman.

Hi guys. Sorry for my English .
    I'm a 23 years old female, married for 2 and a half years to my 28 years old husband.
    We have 2 baby boys. 1 year old and 3 months old, we are not planning any more kids in the future...
    My height is 5'6.
    After my last childbirth i reached 245lbs and started a diet for my husband.
    I've lost 25lbs and right now i weight 220lbs thank god.
    I'm still dieting tho.
    I'm tired of my husband checking out other women. I know he's happy i've lost some weight but I know i'm still not the 10/10 hbb wife he wants...
    So my question is:
    In what weight should i be to become the "every man's dream" wife? I want to be smoking hot for my husband!
    Also, give me some men advice about what makes a woman attractive from a man's point of view.

unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100) unatractivewife is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bump

Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cautious1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A new husband

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well... try to be the best version of yourself and do it for you, not to please someone else or to match some imaginary ideal, because it doesn't exist.

Also, have a look in mind and aim for that, not a target weight... that's just a number. What you see in the mirror is more important.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cautious1 View Post
    A new husband
    lol

Originally Posted by Tucane View Post
    Well... try to be the best version of yourself and do it for you, not to please someone else or to match some imaginary ideal, because it doesn't exist.

Also, have a look in mind and aim for that, not a target weight... that's just a number. What you see in the mirror is more important.
    ^ This. Eating the right things and excercising consistently, long term, is going to become a real chore if you're doing it for someone else. However it's quite enjoyable if you're doing it for yourself.

In terms of what makes a woman attractive, I would say not nagging. Yeah, I get nagged at a lot.

Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    lol

^ This. Eating the right things and excercising consistently, long term, is going to become a real chore if you're doing it for someone else. However it's quite enjoyable if you're doing it for yourself.

In terms of what makes a woman attractive, I would say not nagging. Yeah, I get nagged at a lot.
    Well. I actually love my husband and it will make me super happy to be attractive for him... so i'm doing it for both of us i guess

Originally Posted by Cautious1 View Post
    A new husband
    My husband and I love each other.
    He just wants me to look better. Does'nt mean he does'nt love me...

Originally Posted by Tucane View Post

Actually I think my duty as a wife is to care about my husband's opinion on me. It will make me happy to feel he likes my appearance. What's wrong with losing weight for my husband? I'm his wife. Not some stranger from the street lol

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Registering a username that calls yourself "unattractive" is a bad start and sets you up for a toxic thought process. I think nearly everyone finds self confidence attractive, unless they are sociopaths who prey on weak people.

Start with a reasonable eating pattern and weight training. The results will come with almost anything that is an improvement over your current lifestyle.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by broganoff View Post
    Registering a username that calls yourself "unattractive" is a bad start and sets you up for a toxic thought process. I think nearly everyone finds self confidence attractive, unless they are sociopaths who prey on weak people.

Start with a reasonable eating pattern and weight training. The results will come with almost anything that is an improvement over your current lifestyle.

Good luck.
    I can't do just any training there is. I've done cycling 1 hour a day but after a week or so i felt like my pelvis is about to fall down, i gave birth not a long time ago...

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by unatractivewife View Post
    I can't do just any training there is. I've done cycling 1 hour a day but after a week or so i felt like my pelvis is about to fall down, i gave birth not a long time ago...
    If you're still recovering, you could do things like incline walking on a treadmill for cardio. If a doctor clears you then you can start lifting weights (admittedly post child birth is not an area I'm familiar with). Other than that, weightloss is going to be diet driven anyways. Even without training you can lose weight. I would start be reading through these:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=136691851
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Should provide all the information you need to get started. If you have any other questions after reading feel free to ask.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I'm a woman so you didn't ask for my opinion but I'll offer it anyway.

Focus on losing weight and getting fit in order to improve your health. If you do it right, meaning lose at a reasonable rate and lift weights, everything will fall into place, looks included. Your husband knows who he married and isn't looking for a different face. Going from obese to a healthy weight plus being physically fit will be plenty.

Talking The ideal weight for a 5'6 female

I'm a 23 years old mom I weight 220 lbs 5'6 tall.
    I want to become a hbb.
    I think I definitely have a 10/10 hbb potential (srs).
    I want to become hot for my husband.
    What's the ideal weight for me?

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Medium frame 130 lbs. Large frame 145 lbs.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay, let's be honest. No matter if you are a stunning 10, most guys are going to look at an attractive woman. As long as looking is as far as it goes, you're doing fine.

How to make yourself attractive to your husband is another issue. Many women gain some weight after having a couple kids - or just making it past 30. It's normal. The key is to keep yourself (and the rest of the family) healthy - physically and mentally. That may entail several things, including visiting a doctor, getting/keeping an exercise routine, having a healthy diet. Also make sure that your mental health is in good shape. Postpartum depression is a real thing and needs to be addressed if that is part of the issue. And having children in quick succession without having much recovery time can take a while to recover from.

And finally, realize that your husband is not the only reason why you are doing this. Yes you want to be more attractive to him, but you need to be healthy for him, for you, for your sons, and for any future members of your family, whether you change your mind about having more, or to be sure you are still in good health when your sons are old enough to start having their own children.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Enough roll bread