jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmatt2v is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Creatine While Trying to Lose Weight

Hey guys!

So, to make a long story short, I gained a lot of weight (180 to 270 lbs). Some of this is muscle, as I do lead an active lifestyle and go to the gym regularly. But, admittedly, most of the weight is fat gain caused by over eating due to anxiety and depression medication. I'm trying to lose the excess weight and drop down to where I was before, but I am concerned about using creatine. I have used creatine for a number of years (started from a buddy saying 'take this to get stronger' and just never stopped), but now looking more closely, I see that the supplement causes water retention in the muscles, making them look puffy. My main question is this: Will creatine stop me from seeing progress on the scale? i.e. going from 270 back down to 180? Or does it really only matter with the last few pounds I want to lose?

Thank you so much for you help and support guys!

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jmatt2v View Post
    Hey guys!

So, to make a long story short, I gained a lot of weight (180 to 270 lbs). Some of this is muscle, as I do lead an active lifestyle and go to the gym regularly. But, admittedly, most of the weight is fat gain caused by over eating due to anxiety and depression medication. I'm trying to lose the excess weight and drop down to where I was before, but I am concerned about using creatine. I have used creatine for a number of years (started from a buddy saying 'take this to get stronger' and just never stopped), but now looking more closely, I see that the supplement causes water retention in the muscles, making them look puffy. My main question is this: Will creatine stop me from seeing progress on the scale? i.e. going from 270 back down to 180? Or does it really only matter with the last few pounds I want to lose?

Thank you so much for you help and support guys!
    Creatine use will not prevent you from losing significant amounts of weight. Focusing on putting together the proper nutrition and training regimen that you adhere to consistently will result in weight loss. There are a lot of great resources available on this forum to help guide you on this process.
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You probably arent retaining more than 5lbs of water from the creatine. That's what I lost when I cycled off. My muscles looked a little bit flatter. I'm 6'4" 250 around 13% bodyfat
    *High Test Crew*

6'4" master race crew.

Epic beard to compensate for baldness crew.

Almost 40 and the best I've ever been crew.

Sicilian German hybrid

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep in mind many, not all, but many guys using creatine are looking to pack on size.

What packs on size effectively is one's diet. One's diet can alter how much water they can retain more-so than what creatine does.

If your goal is fat loss and your diet suits your goal, then water retention won't be a problem while using creatine.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creatine will likely aid fat loss efforts
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.