Averageboi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face 4000 calories burned/day with no weight traing yet, beginner help

Hi, I'm new here and also I'm a beginner in the gym. I'm 24, 197cm tall and weigh in at 78-80 kg.

I'm running into a problem and I would much love some ideas or thoughts on how to solve it.
    At the moment I have a very active job and I manage to burn something like 3700-4000 calories a day, 5 days a week.
    I'm planning on starting weight lifting next month and I have only room for 3 days in a week for this.

So then, I guessed as much as only doing full body workouts, 3x /week.
    But how would you guys tackle the 4k calories a day nutrition?
    Also I'm a vegetarian/I eat fish.

Is there anything that changes about how you should workout when you burn that much in a day?
    Good foods?

Thx in advance and looking forward on some ideas or thoughts.

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get on a good program that allows you to gain strength and is 3x/week, Fierce 5 seems to fit the bill. Work to progress in that by the included progress scheme.

Get in those 4k/day to begin with and add more if you lose weight or don't gain anything over time. Since you are vegetarian and eat fish, you are likely to eat healthy by the nature of it. Do make sure to get in 0.8g/lb of protein and 0.4g/lb of fat and do as you prefer with the rest.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Averageboi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thx alot! Just what I needed.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dang son. You must be doing some serious moving for a TDEE of 4K at that weight. Not doubting you. I can only imagine the volume of food you must have to eat as a vegetarian to get in that much.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama