Page 66 of 140 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 4178
    TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    In what universe is Hazard a legend? Unless we're talking about an all you can eat competition. Fuk you if you're going to cry about it, simply because I told the truth about your ******* prince.

Brb two EL titles gets you in the hall of fame. We'll forget about the times where he thumbled simply because he was too lazy, too daft or too weak to pull through. Brb dream transfer to dream club after years of lobbying.... Brb showing up fat as fuk. Twice.

If that's your definition of a legend you can go fist yourself and I'll bet you'll enjoy it because you're probably a huge flipping *******. His best moment was at the WC and he looked like he was finally becoming the player I hoped he'd become. Sadly, he chose to start stuffing burgers down his gullet for a few months.

Glad you shut the fuk up about Rooney, because if you had any affinity for United, you'd understand what I'm talking about. He literally threatened to leave for City so he could get an obscene amount of money instead of just a shetload. Was he great for us for good while? Sure man. Was he truly a United player? No. You can be a piece of shet like Giggsy, but do it outside of Old Trafford. I'm glad he wa able to buy some good hair with the money but fuk him and also fuk you for being such a daft retard.

But Rooney was for more of an icon than Hazard tho.

Protip: if you need to nuthug a Belgian, pick KDB. That's a real winner. Talent coupled with cold hard work, an absolute killer. I'd spend the entire budget to get him to United. I'd have to spend the budget on a team of dieticians to monitor Hazard if we'd get him instead. The fact that you made it about Hazard while he was just a flash of my post says to me that you're blinded by nationality. I feel sorry for you that you can't be objective.
    lmfao you sound mad af brah

of course Hazard is a Chelsea legend (and an even bigger legend in Lille) and this has nothing to do with being a Belgian

I consider myself a football romantic and I love one-club-men but even I'm realistic enough to realise this isn't of this day and age

brb Ronaldo isn't a Real legend because he went to Juve

brb Messi isn't a Barca legend because he threatened to leave

what exactly is your gripe with Hazard anyway?

is it because he left Chelsea for what might be the biggest club in the world?

or because he has trouble staying on weight?

I'm getting mixed signals here lol

have a look at the trophies Chelsea has won in their history and then tell me having a huge contribution to 5 major ones isn't legend worthy lmfao

also: lost it at your protip saying you'd spent the entire United budget to get KDB from City while you hold the threat of a similar move against Rooney lmfao I was like lmfao
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have had a funny week this week and every day I have meant and wanted AND forgot to say how great Marine did v Tottenham .... I had them rated at at least loosing 17/20 - 0 not 0- 5

I love and adore their Shirts too ...... epic or wat!!??

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how many players do you see?

lol

(Başakşehir - Sivasspor)

Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    I have had a funny week this week and every day I have meant and wanted AND forgot to say how great Marine did v Tottenham .... I had them rated at at least loosing 17/20 - 0 not 0- 5

I love and adore their Shirts too ...... epic or wat!!??
    not gonna lie the black & gold combo is pretty epic

imagine this on a pair of grey jogger Matty m8 hngggggg

BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In what universe is Hazard a legend? Unless we're talking about an all you can eat competition. Fuk you if you're going to cry about it, simply because I told the truth about your ******* prince.

Brb two EL titles gets you in the hall of fame. We'll forget about the times where he thumbled simply because he was too lazy, too daft or too weak to pull through. Brb dream transfer to dream club after years of lobbying.... Brb showing up fat as fuk. Twice.

If that's your definition of a legend you can go fist yourself and I'll bet you'll enjoy it because you're probably a huge flipping *******. His best moment was at the WC and he looked like he was finally becoming the player I hoped he'd become. Sadly, he chose to start stuffing burgers down his gullet for a few months.

Glad you shut the fuk up about Rooney, because if you had any affinity for United, you'd understand what I'm talking about. He literally threatened to leave for City so he could get an obscene amount of money instead of just a shetload. Was he great for us for good while? Sure man. Was he truly a United player? No. You can be a piece of shet like Giggsy, but do it outside of Old Trafford. I'm glad he wa able to buy some good hair with the money but fuk him and also fuk you for being such a daft retard.

But Rooney was for more of an icon than Hazard tho.

Protip: if you need to nuthug a Belgian, pick KDB. That's a real winner. Talent coupled with cold hard work, an absolute killer. I'd spend the entire budget to get him to United. I'd have to spend the budget on a team of dieticians to monitor Hazard if we'd get him instead. The fact that you made it about Hazard while he was just a flash of my post says to me that you're blinded by nationality. I feel sorry for you that you can't be objective.
    Hazard was phenomenal in the premier league and was arguably top 3 in the world for a period of time only behind the two goats. I watched Chelsea regularly when he was there and had so many arguments with fellow Arsenal fans that he was head and shoulders more talented than Alexis. Hazard definetly doesn't have the mamba mentality which sucks for him but this is just disrespectful imo. He flopped at Madrid but he was unreal for Chelsea and Lille.
    Arsenal | Titans

BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrahTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LukeS1 View Post
    United top of the league, I wont believe we are serious contenders until we get a result against Liverpool or get to 25 games in

The Liverpool FA cup game could be a blessing in disguise, lose that and keep our focus on the league.
    lol im so annoyed United turned the corner before we did. United's biggest problem is going to be the run in for sure coming up against two recent champions hunting them down. It'll be interesting to see how they cope with the pressure with 10 games left.
    Arsenal | Titans

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    lmfao you sound mad af brah

of course Hazard is a Chelsea legend (and an even bigger legend in Lille) and this has nothing to do with being a Belgian

I consider myself a football romantic and I love one-club-men but even I'm realistic enough to realise this isn't of this day and age

brb Ronaldo isn't a Real legend because he went to Juve

brb Messi isn't a Barca legend because he threatened to leave

what exactly is your gripe with Hazard anyway?

is it because he left Chelsea for what might be the biggest club in the world?

or because he has trouble staying on weight?

I'm getting mixed signals here lol

have a look at the trophies Chelsea has won in their history and then tell me having a huge contribution to 5 major ones isn't legend worthy lmfao

also: lost it at your protip saying you'd spent the entire United budget to get KDB from City while you hold the threat of a similar move against Rooney lmfao I was like lmfao
    Moving clubs isn't a problem at all. Threatening the greatest club on earth by joining the oil money fed croos town rivals... Uber ******* move. Plus not long after gettings his bags of money his focus went to growing new hair and fukking every piece of ass that wasn't his wife. I can't stand those gay ass moves. That's that.

If Hazard is a Chelsea legend, I'll leave that for the Chelsea fans. But some ******* who begged to leave two years in a row only to stink up the place... Do with that what you like. Courtois was probably an even better goalkeeper than Cech and he helped Chelsea earn silverware as well. Is he a legend... Meh, at least he has been a stellar professional and dedicated to every club he ever played at.

What I'm going at is simply respecting the club and the fans. The fans buy the tickets, they buy the subs so they provide the cash so the club can buy you and provide your wages. You have one job : keeping yourself fit. You can take a day off here and there for sure, you can go bananas for a few weeks for sure. But if you've begged for a dream transfer, one of the greatest club of all time nonetheless, and you get waht you've always wanted, you're at a Champions League contender and you're LITERALLY setting yourself up to take over CR7's role... And you show up no less than 10-15 pounds overweight... And you are unable to get fit within MONTHS... And you do that TWICE over... Holy fuk man. That is absolutely gay as fuk. And you're simply saying fuk you to everyone around you and all the fans. Simple as that. Guys who show up fat and out of shape yet still bring the juice: awesome. Sucking and being unable to finish a game : fuk you *******. You ain't Maradona.

Hazard was one of the most talented youths I had ever seen play. And if he had half the brain he thinks he has, he would have been right up there with Ronaldo and Messi. Sad. Midget with a few good seasons in my book, certainly no legend so far. Maybe he sparks up again and brings home the bacon for Belgium. I'd love it, because I love a good comeback, but I doubt it.

Concerning the KDB quip : Why would I mind to attract the current best player on the planet? City fans will hate it, if he supercharges United I'm loving it. It's not about the move itself, it's about how you go about it and what you do after that. Right now for example City is apparently lowballing KDB because he's representing himself and they want to save some money for Messi. That's disrespectful given that KDB is the consumate professional and sometimes keeping City in the game singlehandedly. Also, right now I just care to steal away the best player in the world. I'm not a City fan, so I have no problems with that transfer.

Also, some players get railroaded by the club basically, and they are forced out by bad management. Cruijff is the best example. He played for fukking Feyenoord and made them champions ffs. But did he fuk Ajax? No, Ajax fukked him and he simply counterfukked. Rooney absolutey threatened the club in the worst possible way. He was already earning load, got offered more and he basically said : I'll go play for City if you don't give me even mooore lululul. He was not getting lowballed, he was never misstreated. Glad we squeezed out one good season out of him after that but he wasn't impressive for the rest of his time at Old Trafford tbh. Exactly why Van Persie was instantly more important than him. I'm extreme on this position; I know, but for the life of me I cannot fathom fukking over a beautiful club like United that way. It is such a disgrace in my book, fuk that fat little fuk.

Also legend status is something unreal, let's be honest, has Hazard ever seriously been considered for the Ballon d'Or? It's a far reach for me to put him next to the likes of Zidane, Ronaldinho, R9, CR7, Maradonna when he hasn't even sniffed the top 5 of the Ballon d'Or, not even if you shot CR7 and Messi in the head back in 2008. His best performance imo was the last WC, where he should have been awarded the best player award. That's it so far.

Plus calling someone 'mad as fuk haha' after you yourself had resorted to calling names for having a different opinion first: please double-fist yourself. Holding umbrellas and then opening them up. Keep it civil? Great. Start namecalling first and then go for the 'lol u mad?' shet? Most beta move of all time. I cannot stress enough what a low IQ play that is. I don't mind having an agressive discussion if you choose to go there, but don't bring absolute *******ry and pretend to be surprised if someone gives you your own medicine. What a bitch move that is. I'm always civil with civil people, YOU lead it down that road. If you don't like it, you should take a look in the mirror. Don't put that on me.
    Last edited by Midgetkiller; 01-16-2021 at 02:08 PM.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrahTech View Post
    lol im so annoyed United turned the corner before we did. United's biggest problem is going to be the run in for sure coming up against two recent champions hunting them down. It'll be interesting to see how they cope with the pressure with 10 games left.
    United struck gold with Fernandes and Bailly apparently took some masterclasses in defence while he was out. It's been amazing how he's had an instant impact on the team. He really took the pressure away from the defence and allowed people to get some breathing room. I've always said that United lacked leadership and direction. They had great talents but they were rarely kept in line by someone of the likes of Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, ... I think that's a huge part of the team. He's a true metronome in every sense of the word. And now even Pogba is showing up with the right mentality and focus.

Arsenal is in deep water though. Auba has decided that the job is done with his new contract, the defence and midfield are a joke, no improvements on the horizon. Should be happy to finish mid table. Literally need 3 superb signings to start the resurgence.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Plus calling someone 'mad as fuk haha' after you yourself had resorted to calling names for having a different opinion first: please double-fist yourself. Holding umbrellas and then opening them up. Keep it civil? Great. Start namecalling first and then go for the 'lol u mad?' shet? Most beta move of all time. I cannot stress enough what a low IQ play that is. I don't mind having an agressive discussion if you choose to go there, but don't bring absolute *******ry and pretend to be surprised if someone gives you your own medicine. What a bitch move that is. I'm always civil with civil people, YOU lead it down that road. If you don't like it, you should take a look in the mirror. Don't put that on me.
    your OP to which I responded:

Fat fuk retired the day he threatened to join City and got those stacks. Fuk that piece of shet, srs. Could have been a legend but he was too retarded to pull through. Same with Hazard. Could have been amazing, but through his own retarded actions will forever remain a midget with a few good seasons.

United struck gold with Fernandes and Bailly apparently took some masterclasses in defence while he was out. It's been amazing how he's had an instant impact on the team. He really took the pressure away from the defence and allowed people to get some breathing room. I've always said that United lacked leadership and direction. They had great talents but they were rarely kept in line by someone of the likes of Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, ... I think that's a huge part of the team. He's a true metronome in every sense of the word. And now even Pogba is showing up with the right mentality and focus.

Arsenal is in deep water though. Auba has decided that the job is done with his new contract, the defence and midfield are a joke, no improvements on the horizon. Should be happy to finish mid table. Literally need 3 superb signings to start the resurgence.
    Fernandes was a great signing, United's faith in young talent also paying off. Rashford went from a meme to being unreal. Martial finally showing glipses of why he was the the first Mbappe coming out of monaco lol.

We're in some **** rn Auba looks to have fallen off a cliff like Ozil after signing a big deal. But I'm not worried, Saka & Martinelli are leading us to the promise land. Gabriel has been a solid signing and slots in nice at CB. Tierney is going to be a star as well. We're just missing an RB, RCB, CM, and CAM...but we have some crazy talent coming through the academy rn too
    Arsenal | Titans

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello lads. Prime Minister is very keen to watch the man utd v liverpool game.
    Never take it personal, even when it is.

HTC

BiRD75287 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post
    Hello lads. Prime Minister is very keen to watch the man utd v liverpool game.

You got a link to a stream of the match?

chiiiiit that N'Dombele goal

crazy

engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well United still top of the table, but City will pass them with the game in hand. I think if United comes Top 3 it will be a good year. If they can somehow manage an FA Cup or Europa I think everyone could be happy

LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by engscott View Post
    Well United still top of the table, but City will pass them with the game in hand. I think if United comes Top 3 it will be a good year. If they can somehow manage an FA Cup or Europa I think everyone could be happy
    For sure, the fact the League is even a conversation at the halfway point represents huge progress, thats all United wanted tbh

Liverpool are a squad in their prime, as are City for the most part.

The bulk of United's key players are still young and will naturally improve with time, none of the outfield players in first XI are over 27. Add in a couple more good signings and in a year or two theres no reason United cant be the best team in England again.
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For sure, the fact the League is even a conversation at the halfway point represents huge progress, thats all United wanted tbh

Liverpool are a squad in their prime, as are City for the most part.

The bulk of United's key players are still young and will naturally improve with time, none of the outfield players in first XI are over 27. Add in a couple more good signings and in a year or two theres no reason United cant be the best team in England again.
    Could you imagine if United had Haaland this year? I really hope they go all out for him instead of Sancho. Keep Rashy and Greenwood/Martial as that inverted winger

LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Could you imagine if United had Haaland this year? I really hope they go all out for him instead of Sancho. Keep Rashy and Greenwood/Martial as that inverted winger
    I 100% agree, Haaland looks like a better player, and a better fit for United.

Cavani has should that a true number 9 with good movement, hold up play, and finishing instincts can really make a difference. Haaland almost combines the best features of both Cavani & Martial into one player

RW is still an issue, neither Martial nor Rashy look comfortable out there but hopefully Greenwood can get back into form and make that position his own.

So you'd have 2 solid options at each attacking role;

ST - Haaland(Cavani)
    LW - Rashy(Martial)
    CAM - Bruno(VDB)
    RW - Greenwood(James/Diallo)
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

I'm excited to see Diallo in the near future. James needs to get more exciting on the ball, seems better on the left and cutting in, but so so often just runs the line and turns around to play it back

Raiola is his manager so he'll be demanding 10-20 mil for himself only to start yapping off United right after that. I don't think they want to give that fat sack of lard any more daylight.

Originally Posted by BrahTech View Post
    Fernandes was a great signing, United's faith in young talent also paying off. Rashford went from a meme to being unreal. Martial finally showing glipses of why he was the the first Mbappe coming out of monaco lol.

We're in some **** rn Auba looks to have fallen off a cliff like Ozil after signing a big deal. But I'm not worried, Saka & Martinelli are leading us to the promise land. Gabriel has been a solid signing and slots in nice at CB. Tierney is going to be a star as well. We're just missing an RB, RCB, CM, and CAM...but we have some crazy talent coming through the academy rn too
    I think Arsenal, just like United did, has lacked some real character for years. That Invincibles team for example had not just one leader, but several. You can be an average player on a top team, if you have the mentality to add to the team. Gary Neville wasn't really the greatest RB in the world to put it lightly, but his work ethic and mentality did wonders for the team and youngsters.

If your leader is Auba... I've got sum bad news for you son.

Arsenal have signed any good young talent in several years now

Giving a huge long-term contract to a 31 year old Auba was horrible, he was always going to decline into his 30s as the pace goes. Lacazette will be 30 in the summer too

The squad is a weird mix of aging talent and youth that isnt ready yet (and probably never will be good enough tbh)

They need to sign some guys in the 22-25 age bracket that can come in and make a difference day one. Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Saka etc are not worth waiting on
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

Btw Hector Bellerin is ABSOLUTE TRASH

honestly even by average Premier League RB standards he is poor, how he has consistently held the spot at Arsenal I have no idea... I guess based off the potential he once showed
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Btw Hector Bellerin is ABSOLUTE TRASH

honestly even by average Premier League RB standards he is poor, how he has consistently held the spot at Arsenal I have no idea... I guess based off the potential he once showed
    Hya Lukey fam .... glad to see you bvack m8

Whatcha think to the Prem-Race this year then??

Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    Hya Lukey fam .... glad to see you bvack m8

Whatcha think to the Prem-Race this year then??
    Your reps shot up mate, what do you think of Diadorra trackies?
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

Your reps shot up mate, what do you think of Diadorra trackies?
    Dunno - not fussed!!

Do I getta see ur Tie???

United top of the league, I wont believe we are serious contenders until we get a result against Liverpool or get to 25 games in

The Liverpool FA cup game could be a blessing in disguise, lose that and keep our focus on the league.
    It's goin to be close between these 2 imho Luke!!

I lov the Home Man U shirt - I may get 1 and try an wear instead of Course Uni top!! Whatcha say??
    Last edited by MatthewChav; 01-19-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Chelsea lose to Leicester...not great for United but I love it

Funny how Ole has had people calling for his head as recently as last month, despite showing continually progress and developing a great young squad

Frank Lampard has won nothing, finished below United last year and dropping off worse this year despite spending £220m in the summer, but everyone keeps praising him...?
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

I think more and more are calling for Lamps head. Will a manager ever be given time to see out a project hes creating?

Anyway, come on Villa, do us some favours eh?!

Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Matty5RA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another poor performance tonight, but 3 points is 3 points and we’re back to the top of the league!

Really need our front players, namely Martial and Greenwood to start contributing again because their poor play/finishing is what’s causing these nervy games when we should be pulling further ahead.
    - Ex British Army

- Manchester United

- Tomorrowland 2014/15/16/17/19/22/23
    - Ultra Miami 2016/18/22/23
    - EDC Las Vegas 2022
    - EDC Orlando 2023

Originally Posted by Matty5RA View Post
    Another poor performance tonight, but 3 points is 3 points and we’re back to the top of the league!

Really need our front players, namely Martial and Greenwood to start contributing again because their poor play/finishing is what’s causing these nervy games when we should be pulling further ahead.
    Whats exciting for United is Pogba is actually living up to his ability in the last 3-4 games, been Uniteds best player of late

Whether he is motivated by a potential P$G transfer, his ego wanting to outperform Bruno to be the star, or just that United are competitive again Im not sure
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

Rashford looks tired and is nursing some injuries which has held him back, good to see him get a rest

Cavani is looking reliable and consistent whenever he is in the team

You're right on Greenwood and Martial, if we can get just one of them firing on form again this team can hit another gear
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke