Page 5 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Klopp won best coach award
    Liverpool Football Club ******
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    the 10 nominees for the Puskas Award this year...

I dig those by Cunha and Zsori
    so Zsori won, I can live with that lol

+++ miscin' at work crew +++

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrissJ View Post
    Happy we got the win but it was a very intense game.. Man United are so screwed.. And their manager now is showing how clueless and lacking of experience he really is. Playing Mata and matic is crazy. Basically got 0 experienced strikers now with Rashford injured as well because they sold Lukaku. They will be lucky to make top 6 this season.. scrap the top 4.
    Why they didn't push for a trade I'll never know. Icardi would have been fine in this team. The way they pushed Lukaku out without having a replacement is also super silly.

The more I see Rashford play, the more I want to see him on the wing instead of as a striker. But that's probably a bit too harsh, too early for him. Thing is, he's beginning to become the standard black English young winger who shows a lot of promise early on, never learns to be coolblooded in front of goal and who is injury-prone.

Anyway, the Ole-effect has worn off. United never really played better than under Jose. The players just seemed more inspired for a few weeks. Pogba tried playing football again, coupled with having extreme luck. But the defence was still leaking hard, midfield was still pretty weak, hardly any chances got created. And now we're here. A first time manager who got another long term deal before adeptly judging the situation. And even worse: a manager who alienates players, cucks their value a bit without bringing in any new players or seemingly having any sort of vision. Lukaku often gets the label of scoring against the smaller teams but guess what: You need to score against the smaller teams as well.

Just look at this squad. The midfield is just in absolute shambles. Pogba is the best and he's just a fragile lilttle cuck who thinks he's the best/still has loads of time to become the best Guess what you imbecile: Time is up, you're playing for Manchester United. You need to be the fukking best right now. If any bid over 85 million had come in for Pogs, he should have been shipped off instantly.

Tielemans, Ndombele and Rodri are all half the price and each more useful than some retarded kunt. Not to mention NOT jumping on players like Alderweireld. Truly, suck my dick.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    Why they didn't push for a trade I'll never know. Icardi would have been fine in this team. The way they pushed Lukaku out without having a replacement is also super silly.

The more I see Rashford play, the more I want to see him on the wing instead of as a striker. But that's probably a bit too harsh, too early for him. Thing is, he's beginning to become the standard black English young winger who shows a lot of promise early on, never learns to be coolblooded in front of goal and who is injury-prone.

Anyway, the Ole-effect has worn off. United never really played better than under Jose. The players just seemed more inspired for a few weeks. Pogba tried playing football again, coupled with having extreme luck. But the defence was still leaking hard, midfield was still pretty weak, hardly any chances got created. And now we're here. A first time manager who got another long term deal before adeptly judging the situation. And even worse: a manager who alienates players, cucks their value a bit without bringing in any new players or seemingly having any sort of vision. Lukaku often gets the label of scoring against the smaller teams but guess what: You need to score against the smaller teams as well.

Just look at this squad. The midfield is just in absolute shambles. Pogba is the best and he's just a fragile lilttle cuck who thinks he's the best/still has loads of time to become the best Guess what you imbecile: Time is up, you're playing for Manchester United. You need to be the fukking best right now. If any bid over 85 million had come in for Pogs, he should have been shipped off instantly.

Tielemans, Ndombele and Rodri are all half the price and each more useful than some retarded kunt. Not to mention NOT jumping on players like Alderweireld. Truly, suck my dick.
    Id say that's more to do with the board not wanting so many players in the window for some reason. Even if Ole isn't part to blame for that hes to blame for his team selections.. Putting mata and matic on is very stupid and I'm not even a united fan to know what uniteds best team is. First few u games u won u had midfielders bombing it and playing good attacking football and now that hes under pressure hes parking the bus with 2 "experienced" CDMS who're old and washed up probably because he knows time is running out so hes trying to grind results. Lingard has shown 0 quality in god knows how many games, rashford isn't clinical anymore and Gomez / fred should be playing over mata/matic i mean how hard is it to figure out?

Ole's lack of experienced and trust in these "experienced" players is going to cost him his job.. I did say that this season his lack of experienced will be United's downfall.
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been saying this. It's the new manager novelty. Players become unhappy with the manager. Play like chit. Blame the manager. Manager gets sacked. Get new manager or interim manager. Players play inspired (maybe trying to keep their place on the team). Novelty wears off. New manager gets found out. New manager not given time to figure things out. New manager is sacked. Cycle starts again.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    I've been saying this. It's the new manager novelty. Players become unhappy with the manager. Play like chit. Blame the manager. Manager gets sacked. Get new manager or interim manager. Players play inspired (maybe trying to keep their place on the team). Novelty wears off. New manager gets found out. New manager not given time to figure things out. New manager is sacked. Cycle starts again.
    Tell me about it. This was Newcastle from like 2010-2016. Basically after Hughton was fired.

Some fans just need that scapegoat. I remember Chelski slagging off Rafa Benitez HARD.

And if you're that type of person but also have Chairman powers, it makes you do mindblowingly stupid chit like: sack Sir Bobby Robson because your underdog team barely missed Champion's League.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Tell me about it. This was Newcastle from like 2010-2016. Basically after Hughton was fired.

Some fans just need that scapegoat. I remember Chelski slagging off Rafa Benitez HARD.

And if you're that type of person but also have Chairman powers, it makes you do mindblowingly stupid chit like: sack Sir Bobby Robson because your underdog team barely missed Champion's League.
    Bruh tell me about it. We have gone through 15 different managers since 2004 after Bobby Robson.

Should have never have sacked Hughton, what an absolute disgrace
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thought on Europa Conference League?

I knew it was coming but I'm still not sure what to think

Europa League being reduced to 32 teams, so it will be CL 32, EL 32 and ECL (lol) 32 in the group stages

what's good about is that teams from smaller countries can compete for the win here, which wasn't possible in the CL and EL really

downside is it really is a 3th tier tournament as it is today

I know nobody will agree with me but the distribution of the team from the big countries has to be changed in order to have 3 worthy competitions

f.e. my idea for England:
    - champion and runner-up go to CL
    - FA cup winner and 3th and 4th in PL go to EL
    - League Cup winner and 5th in the PL go to Conference League

and you can give EL-winners a CL-ticket the next year and Conference League winners a ticket for CL qualification or something

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jmiddleton96 View Post
    Bruh tell me about it. We have gone through 15 different managers since 2004 after Bobby Robson.

Should have never have sacked Hughton, what an absolute disgrace
    And we all know the real problem is the oversized glutton at the top. Robson and Hughton though - both head scratcher sackings.

I've been on NUFCblog for 10 years and the speed at which some of those guys attack managers is comical. I think they jumped on Pardew's ass way too fast, even if some fans are convinced he was poor. That was still the best football we played since the good old days.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    well, well, well... the little master, his only just gone and won himself another wpoty award

that takes him to 6 and the goat 5

6 > 5 right?

how does someone get considered the goat with less awards, that's just so interesting

Originally Posted by lolXlol View Post
    red red red red red

red red red

red red

red red red red red red red red red

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    VVD will still win the balon because the journos suck the PL dik. Happy for little Messi though.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    VVD will still win the balon because the journos suck the PL dik. Happy for little Messi though.

Rio Ferdinand said it all tbh.

Its just a matter of opinion in these awards at the end of the day. None of the Madrid players deserve a slot in the team of the year.

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    damn... more bad news for the goat
    Cristiano Ronaldo is officially the second worst free-kick taker in Serie A history

Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    how is a cb playing for a liverpool team that pumps in 4 every game even in contention for these awards

this is a dude who got taken to school when he come up against messi ... literally at fault for all 3 goals conceded and no better in the reverse game

how is a cb playing for a liverpool team that pumps in 4 every game even in contention for these awards

this is a dude who got taken to school when he come up against messi ... literally at fault for all 3 goals conceded and no better in the reverse game
    at least GOATnaldo would have scored that

at least TAPnaldo would have scored that
    his not called that for nothing...
    Last edited by lolXlol; 09-27-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Because that CB is one of the main reasons that Liverpool are where they're today and so far one of the most (if not the most) dominant teams in Europe. Also only 3 defenders has ever won the balon d'or so if he wins that then hes down as one of the best defenders in HISTORY. And EVERY player makes a mistake.. lol @ posting something like that to cope.
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man City's kit! Woof!
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Because that CB is one of the main reasons that Liverpool are where they're today and so far one of the most (if not the most) dominant teams in Europe. Also only 3 defenders has ever won the balon d'or so if he wins that then hes down as one of the best defenders in HISTORY. And EVERY player makes a mistake.. lol @ posting something like that to cope.
    yeah... reality check: cb is the LEAST impactful position on the soccer field

it doesn't matter how well a cb defends the best result they can get is a draw, goals win games not clean sheets, attackers win games not cbs

the year liverpool lost the title by 2 points to gerrards slip they conceded 50 goals lmao, they're challenging for titles becasue they went from ibe, benteke, coutinho to mane, firmino, salah and mignolet/karius to allison nothing to do with this bum

btw this is a 40yo nesta who could barely get up for consecutive games treating PRIME messi like a little schoolboy

fking lmao at van dijk going down in history as a balon d'or winner

yeah... reality check: cb is the LEAST impactful position on the soccer field

it doesn't matter how well a cb defends the best result they can get is a draw, goals win games not clean sheets, attackers win games not cbs

the year liverpool lost the title by 2 points to gerrards slip they conceded 50 goals lmao, they're challenging for titles becasue they went from ibe, benteke, coutinho to mane, firmino, salah and mignolet/karius to allison nothing to do with this bum
    Not sure if you're trolling or being serious lol? It wasn't because of Gerrards slip at all. Suarez got suspended and missed the few first games of the season and we had bad results then (back then we relied on him) And on top of that we lost to palace in the deciding game? But that game wouldn't of mattered if Saurez didn't go full cannibal. Yeah well look at Liverpool before and after Van Dijk we had Salah and mane both BEFORE him and look were we still finished. Van Dijk is a true leader you obviously have never been to a football game before and see these people in action away from the cameras.. When i went to the game against norwich he was literally screaming and pulling people into position.. That kind of leadership is what wins games.

PSG have the best attack in the world.. Look at how far they get in the champions league without a solid defence/leadership... There's much more to football than scoring goals.
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Not sure if you're trolling or being serious lol? It wasn't because of Gerrards slip at all. Suarez got suspended and missed the few first games of the season and we had bad results then (back then we relied on him) And on top of that we lost to palace in the deciding game? But that game wouldn't of mattered if Saurez didn't go full cannibal. Yeah well look at Liverpool before and after Van Dijk we had Salah and mane both BEFORE him and look were we still finished. Van Dijk is a true leader you obviously have never been to a football game before and see these people in action away from the cameras.. When i went to the game against norwich he was literally screaming and pulling people into position.. That kind of leadership is what wins games.

PSG have the best attack in the world.. Look at how far they get in the champions league without a solid defence/leadership... There's much more to football than scoring goals.
    -notsureifursrslol... so then you agree teams are CARRIED by attackers not defenders?
    -van dijk come in the january window in the same year as salah... he made ZERO differnce to their results
    -this is a balon d'or award we're talking not a best clubman award, all well and good to be shouting at players but if not for allison he would have single handedly lost BOTH games v barca directly becasue of his own mistakes... the guy is a bum lol

psg's attack is overrated... leicester won the title and no one can even name their defensive pairing lmao, barca won a treble with mascherano as cb etc
    Last edited by lolXlol; 09-30-2019 at 12:47 AM.

-notsureifursrslol... so then you agree teams are CARRIED by attackers not defenders?
    -van dijk come in the january window in the same year as salah... he made ZERO differnce to their results
    -this is a balon d'or award we're talking not a best clubman award, all well and good to be shouting at players but if not for allison he would have single handedly lost BOTH games v barca directly becasue of his own mistakes... the guy is a bum lol

psg's attack is overrated... leicester won the title and no one can even name their defensive pairing lmao, barca won a treble with mascherano as cb etc
    - No? I said back then Liverpool relied on Saurez for the goals more than anyone else.. Nothing to do with Gerrards slip which most trolls claim.
    - I'm not saying he will win the ballon d'or, i said IF he wins it? To even be considered is a massive achievement the last one was John Terry i think?
    - You're basically calling the best defender in the world a "bum" no one is better than Van Dijk right now.
    - Neymar is still one of the best players in the world.. only his attitude lets him down. Mbappe is on another level compared to most strikers.. Hardly overrated at all lol.
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Milan has sunk so low that the Curva Sud emptied out before the final whistle. Unreal.

- No? I said back then Liverpool relied on Saurez for the goals more than anyone else.. Nothing to do with Gerrards slip which most trolls claim.
    - I'm not saying he will win the ballon d'or, i said IF he wins it? To even be considered is a massive achievement the last one was John Terry i think?
    - You're basically calling the best defender in the world a "bum" no one is better than Van Dijk right now.
    - Neymar is still one of the best players in the world.. only his attitude lets him down. Mbappe is on another level compared to most strikers.. Hardly overrated at all lol.
    -by you saying suarez missing is the reason they had a bad run of games implies attackers are the ones who make the most impact on results... that was my point
    -doesn't matter what came before, at that stage title was liverpool's to lose and when it's the captain, the main man everyone sees crumbling under pressure it's killed off all momentum
    -is van dijk the best def atm... probably, is that saying much given his competiton?
    -the guy just gifted napoli a goal the other week lol... seems to me like his a monster domestiaclly against villa and the like but in the pressure cooker of cl he wilts
    -is his nomination a big achievement... yes, is it deserved... lol no

btw just to add how cbs have basically zero impact on their teams man u just bought in maguire and what difference has he made? meanwhile leicester are 3rd and not missing him one bit lol

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    And we all know the real problem is the oversized glutton at the top. Robson and Hughton though - both head scratcher sackings.

I've been on NUFCblog for 10 years and the speed at which some of those guys attack managers is comical. I think they jumped on Pardew's ass way too fast, even if some fans are convinced he was poor. That was still the best football we played since the good old days.
    Absolutely, Mike Ashley is the worst owner of a club ever... Granted he got us out of a huge debt, and knows financials...

His whole mentality of buying cheap, young players and then sell them for a huge profit, and then never replace them.

That 2011 season was unreal. 11 games unbeaten and the football we played was so nice. Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Cisse, Ba, Colocinni, Taylor... That was such a solid team.
    Worst part is Steve Bruce is so old and out of touch with the modern game and he has no clear style which we want to play.
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    today predictions:
    hazard get his CL goal
    city rekt dinamo with 4+ goals
    lewandowski smash spurs
    GOATnaldo score a hattrick
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ButcherSir View Post
    today predictions:
    hazard get his CL goal
    city rekt dinamo with 4+ goals
    lewandowski smash spurs
    GOATnaldo score a hattrick
    well at least i got one correct lol.

just LMAO @ spurs. 7 goals from bayern lolololol

legit lost it today when the brugge striker that scored a goal did the CR7 celebration ayyyy
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

Originally Posted by jmiddleton96 View Post
    Absolutely, Mike Ashley is the worst owner of a club ever... Granted he got us out of a huge debt, and knows financials...

His whole mentality of buying cheap, young players and then sell them for a huge profit, and then never replace them.

That 2011 season was unreal. 11 games unbeaten and the football we played was so nice. Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Cisse, Ba, Colocinni, Taylor... That was such a solid team.
    Worst part is Steve Bruce is so old and out of touch with the modern game and he has no clear style which we want to play.
    Yeah man a really talented squad back then, built on well-procured talent as opposed to massive signings. But that Leicester game was abominable. And now Ashley's penny pinching has us in the relegation zone again. Best case scenario, he repeats 2013 when we signed the French connection after that awful Nov-Dec run. That's when we got Sissoko, Gouffran, Debuchy, etc.

But then again, he didn't pull it off the last time we were relegated did he.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

dont like my women single wifestealer's Avatar
    wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wifestealer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LMFAO that brugge brace is the best brace i have ever seen
    i like my chicks in twos