Page 18 of 140 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    Bundesliga isn't a main league?

also: 0-1 for Bayern, suspense is pretty much gone now unfortunately
    You know what I mean. EPL and La Liga >>> all others. No one truly cares about Bundesliga when Bayern wins it every single year. At least with La Liga it's a 2 horse race. I'm not chitting on the league. Just saying it's definitely not the most popular league.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    You know what I mean. EPL and La Liga >>> all others. No one truly cares about Bundesliga when Bayern wins it every single year. At least with La Liga it's a 2 horse race. I'm not chitting on the league. Just saying it's definitely not the most popular league.
    agreed on Premier League being the biggest (not my favorite though) but does anyone honestly care that much about La Liga?

I understand the "fans" of Barca and Real are exited for the Champions League and the Classico but in La Liga the gap between the top 2/3 teams and the rest is just too big to really captivate while in Bundesliga it's a much tighter race when looking at the entire league

admittedly the last years it has been pretty bland for the title since Bayern is just too strong but for the European spots and relegation (Hamburg!!!) it has always been extremely exiting since all other teams are worth eachother basically

also the football culture in Germany is the best in the world imo with the fan participation (50 + 1 principle), big stadiums and crowd, all tradition clubs (bar Leipzig) and also the level of play is excellent
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    agreed on Premier League being the biggest (not my favorite though) but does anyone honestly care that much about La Liga?

I understand the "fans" of Barca and Real are exited for the Champions League and the Classico but in La Liga the gap between the top 2/3 teams and the rest is just too big to really captivate while in Bundesliga it's a much tighter race when looking at the entire league

admittedly the last years it has been pretty bland for the title since Bayern is just too strong but for the European spots and relegation (Hamburg!!!) it has always been extremely exiting since all other teams are worth eachother basically

also the football culture in Germany is the best in the world imo with the fan participation (50 + 1 principle), big stadiums and crowd, all tradition clubs (bar Leipzig) and also the level of play is excellent
    I agree completely. La Liga isn't exciting it all. It just seems more popular because of the huge fan base of Real and Barca and the ginormous superstar status of Ronaldo and Messi. I lived in Germany for 8 years. I loved the football culture there. I was there during the 2006 WC. Amazing time! I used to attend my local village matches and once went to a friendly between Liverpool and Kaiserslautern. Amazing time!

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how come this thread is so dead?

biggest game in the Bundesliga (and the world atm) being played as we speak

a Dortmund win would really open everything up again

if Leipzig, Leverkussen and Gladbach can win their matches (not impossible) we could get 5 teams within 6 points

jetzt geht's los
    Football world has been totally disrupted. I haven't even read news. I'm just assuming everything is still shut.

That GOAT feeling in May when league football is over and international games are heating up...we were robbed. My ritual was to watch the Toulon Tournament every June. Doubt that's happening.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Prem is back you kents!
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    La Liga isn't exciting it all.
    u wot m8?

La Liga clubs play the best quality football and have the best #1-3 clubs (arguably #1-4) of any league in the world. Just look at the results in Champions League and Europa League, La Liga teams are MUCH better than the equivalent placed teams in any league. The league is more competitive at the top year in, year out, then other leagues. Liverpool have a 25point lead in the EPL but La Liga isn't exciting?? strong logic.

Premier league MIGHT be overall #1-20 better but that's pretty subjective (since you'll never see Bournemouth vs. Real Vallodolid) and it's only perceived that way because EPL have much more money overall as a league. If the mid-tier La Liga clubs (i.e. Villareal) had the budget of a mid-tier EPL club (i.e. Everton) it would be a more reasonable comparison.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by textgod View Post
    u wot m8?

La Liga clubs play the best quality football and have the best #1-3 clubs (arguably #1-4) of any league in the world. Just look at the results in Champions League and Europa League, La Liga teams are MUCH better than the equivalent placed teams in any league. The league is more competitive at the top year in, year out, then other leagues. Liverpool have a 25point lead in the EPL but La Liga isn't exciting?? strong logic.

Premier league MIGHT be overall #1-20 better but that's pretty subjective (since you'll never see Bournemouth vs. Real Vallodolid) and it's only perceived that way because EPL have much more money overall as a league. If the mid-tier La Liga clubs (i.e. Villareal) had the budget of a mid-tier EPL club (i.e. Everton) it would be a more reasonable comparison.
    the problem with La Liga is that the gap between the top and the rest is disproportionately big, the last 7 years top-3 consisting out of the same 3 teams says it all really

u wot m8?

We've had this tired argument before. I'm not talking about quality of League A clubs vs League B clubs. I'm talking about the title race. I disagree that it's more competitive at the top. You know who's going to win it every season. It's either gonna be Real or Barca. Once in a while, Athletico may make a run and they're normally guaranteed a CL spot but overall, the title race isn't really that exciting.

Bundesliga is the usually worse. It's normally Dortmund and Bayern fighting it out but eventually, Bayern buys all of Dortmund's best players and it becomes a one horse race.

Serie A is always a one horse race. Juve run away with it.

In the EPL, this year is an anomaly. Liverpool have been on an amazing run. Some will say it's because the EPL is not that good but that same argument is used year after year to chit on La Liga because Barca and Real just run through the league. Maybe it speaks to how insanely good the clubs are. Or maybe both are a little bit true. Perhaps the Prem is not having a good season as a whole while Liverpool are a top team in Europe. This is what makes interleague matches so exciting.

But my overall point was that one league that, tbh, isn't among the most popular returning to play matches isn't enough to get us all fired up again. Combined with the massive disruption this crap has caused, it's not as exciting. We should be gearing up for the Euros!

Once EPL and La Liga start playing again, there will be more excitement in this thread. Still gonna be a bit tempered tho

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV
    the problem with La Liga is that the gap between the top and the rest is disproportionately big, the last 7 years top-3 consisting out of the same 3 teams says it all really
    you can say that about any league and others are even worse (Lique 1- PSG, SerieA- Juve, Bundesliga- Bayern, etc..) and that is because of TV money distribution heavily favoring the biggest clubs.

The difference is, when it comes to European competition (UCL+UEL), La Liga clubs fare better than other leagues, and not just the "big 3" (see- Sevilla). Add to that the quality of actual football being played by every club makes it an exciting league to watch. If you based a leagues excitement only on the title race, very few fans in the world would be "excited" since the biggest clubs always win the titles, including the EPL.

But my overall point was that one league that, tbh, isn't among the most popular returning to play matches isn't enough to get us all fired up again. Combined with the massive disruption this crap has caused, it's not as exciting. We should be gearing up for the Euros!
    agreed on that point, and i was honestly just trying to kick up some debate since the thread was dead and when you said "La Liga isn't exciting" that was just some fodder for fire.

we all ready for some football!

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CYYP View Post
    7 year ban and I'm still in the Soccer thread openings. Feelsgoodman
    wtf did you do to get the ban hammer for 7 years? lol
    300 Forever

you can say that about any league and others are even worse (Lique 1- PSG, SerieA- Juve, Bundesliga- Bayern, etc..) and that is because of TV money distribution heavily favoring the biggest clubs.

The difference is, when it comes to European competition (UCL+UEL), La Liga clubs fare better than other leagues, and not just the "big 3" (see- Sevilla). Add to that the quality of actual football being played by every club makes it an exciting league to watch. If you based a leagues excitement only on the title race, very few fans in the world would be "excited" since the biggest clubs always win the titles, including the EPL.
    true, and that's what makes the Leicester, Wolfsburg, Deportivo, Montpellier, ... runs so beautiful

these are the championships you really watched in awe, while most other seasons you have to get your "fix" from something else and at this point I'll admit I'm biased af towards Bundesliga

with exageration there are leagues where you have the top teams and the rest are scrubs, in Bundesliga you have Bayern and 17 equally strong others and that's what makes it exiting imo

in other news: today marks the 35th anniversary of the Heysel Stadium disaster, das not it mane

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yes, not everyone is a pure EPL fanboy.

Btw there was a point where Spanish teams besides Barca/RM were beating all the top English clubs in UCL...Sometimes EPL fans need a good humbling.

Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    The Prem is back you kents!
    Gimme that Arab money!

ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

das it mane

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chelsea and City going for Chillwell is laughable.

Over rated AF. Can't defend for ****, can't cross. Gets the occasional tap in when Leicester overload their offense.

Always has Soyuncu working overtime to mitigate his mistakes.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Over rated AF. Can't defend for ****, can't cross. Gets the occasional tap in when Leicester overload their offense.

LCFC fan and I agree with this. Chillwell isn’t even the best fullback on the team. Soyuncu is a boss though..

yeah i would definitely prefer Tagliafico from Ajax (since Alex Telles is going to PSG), who would be cheaper as well, but the issue is, due to EPL rules you need these English/homegrown players, can't have all international players requiring work permits.

that's why English players are always so overpriced.

Lampard seems to know/like him so take that for what it's worth and signing Werner for less than they sold Morata for plus the Ziyech signing early on means Chelsea is doing solid early business in the transfer market.

La Liga returns in 3 days with the Seville derby! most all leagues that will be returning will be back within a week. So many games to enjoy daily throughout the summer makes up for no Euro's

Chelsea is going for Kai too.

WTF!

Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    Makes sense tbh.

Pedro and Olivier are past their prime and can't compete in the EPL anymore. Willian is getting up their in age. he is turning 32 this year.

This season proved that Chelsea are nothing without Hazard. Hazard plugged so many creative holes in midfield. Jorginho and Kante can't create anything. I think Jorginho still has yet to register a single assist in the EPL. Kante is a CDM and Kovacic and Barkley can't create nothing when compared to hazard.

And I am being harsh on these players because they can't Compete with City or Liverpool. That is why Chelsea are buying players. They want to be the 3rd best team in EPL next season a nd hopefully give enough time and exp. to youngsters to perform well and bring them to lift the league title again. They obviously won't do it with the current roster.
    No, I agree. Not saying it doesn't make sense. Just admiring the quality of their transfers and targets.

This season proved that Chelsea are nothing without Hazard.
    Chelsea are currently in 4th place WITHOUT Hazard.

The last 2 seasons WITH Hazard- Chelsea finished 3rd and 5th.

So they are in the same place in the table but 100mil+ richer. It proves the exact opposite of what you said.

and they got a huge return for Hazard since they sold him with only 1 year left on his contract fully knowing he would have walked for free after this season. That 100mil+ got them Werner and Ziyech.

What has Hazard done this season for Real?

What has Hazard done this season for Real?
    tbf he was out for 95% of the season due to that challenge by Meunier

Are you autistic.

Chelsea has 48 points, 5 points behind Lesta City and 34 points behind Liverpool.

Last year at this same point in the season, Chelsea had 56. This season is an enigma. Everyone is ****. Chelsea is lucky.

Hazard got 16 goals and 15 assists last season while winning the Europa League.

This season the Chelsea player with the most amount of assists is 4. Top goal scorer is a striker with 13 goals. Hazard was a massive part of Chelsea's success for years.

What has be accomplished with Real Madrid? He hasn't played a lot but their 2nd in the table and 2 points behind Barca and still in the CL with a decent chance against City being down 2-1 on the return leg at home. Imagine is Hazard never got hurt. Madrid would probably be in 1st place.

Where's Chelsea? 34 points behind league leaders and already out of the CL being down 3-0 against Bayern Munich and winning no trophies this season.

What did Chelsea win with Hazard the last 2 seasons? 1 FA Cup and 1 Europa league.

Stfu ****git

autism is all on your end brah. i know you did alot of hard research on this post but the only line i quoted of yours was "This season proved that Chelsea are nothing without Hazard."

I clearly showed that statement was incorrect as Chelsea, as a team, are in the same position in the table as they were with Hazard (Champions League spot with no shot at the title)

I also like how you quote all his individual stats at Chelsea but not at Real, and then make an idiotic statement like "Imagine is Hazard never got hurt. Madrid would probably be in 1st place."

I'm a Real fan and this statement is laughable. Hazard has been overweight, out of shape, and terrible this season - BY HIS OWN ADMISSION.

I know to an Arsenal fan like you the FA Cup and Europa League are worthy achievements but for those of us who support big clubs, those are embarrassing things to be bragging about.

Frankfurt jersey for tonights DFB-Pokal semi...

I got a feeling most eurobrahs are totally aloof to the bad side of BLM. After listening to their opinions you can tell they think BLM are all good guys.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that feel when you realize GOATnaldo is back today....

Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

Word is EPL teams will be wearing something similar on opening day.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ButcherSir View Post
    that feel when you realize GOATnaldo is back today....

Not quite the return back he would have wanted...was excited for the game and then didn't hold up

Another 20 goal season for that midget fuk Messi.

Returns with a goal and 2 assists, what a stud. Don't know why Barca don't get their **** together and try to get a CL out of the GOAT's last few years.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've watched Hazard from the moment he was making waves at the youth level.

He's super talented but also retarded and with an absolutely awful professional attitude. I'd rather have his brother Thorgan tbh. That guy is maybe a little less talented but he's a hard working and down to earth guy. You can count on him every single week.

If a club pays 100 million for you and you get the chance to play for a legendary club and you show up fat as fuk... You're a piece of shet. Of course you get injured if you abuse your body super hard for months and then have to start playing hard for your club again.

He's had a good career but he's one of the biggest wastes of talent of all time.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Did you watch the game today ****git?

Hazard motm.

fukkin lol. ****git autist eating his own words.
    do you even reading comprehension you mindless inbred?

Hazard MOTM performance against Eibar = Chelsea are nothing without him.

mind blown at how retarded you are. please read the ONE simple statement I refuted (and subsequently proved wrong) in your post. I even deleted everything else and quoted only that line to help you but now I have realized there is no point further debating anything with an illiterate ******* like you.

enjoy the restart Arsenal fan lol

Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    He's super talented but also retarded and with an absolutely awful professional attitude. I'd rather have his brother Thorgan tbh. That guy is maybe a little less talented but he's a hard working and down to earth guy. You can count on him every single week.
    I agree partly

Eden might be one of the few top players that actually play for love of the game, he just really enjoys football but doesn't take it too seriously

that's why his work ethics aren't what you'd expect, he made it to the top purely due to his exceptional talent

if you switch the born talent between Thorgan and Eden Thorgan would have been up there with Messi and Ronaldo and Eden would be playing at some mid tier team at best

but that's in part what I like about Eden as well and what identifies him, his almost childlike playfulness in a world that became way too serious and businesslike

he might also be the most down to earth guy there is among the top players in the world: still involved with his local youth team in Braine (5th tier! link with family), extremely loyal (3 professional teams in his career), married his teenage girlfriend, has 3 kids, private life never shows up negatively in the tabloids, .... not saying Thorgan isn't down to earth, but you made it seem Eden isn't