Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many games does this barca coach need to fuk up to get fired lmao

lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look kid, even gods make mistakes sometimes... you for example

keep reaching tho
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    God of reds.
    midgetkiller: god of slapstick soccer analysis

let me know whn you need another schooling dude

Apostel of Black Jesus Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lolXlol View Post
    look kid, even gods make mistakes sometimes... you for example

keep reaching tho

midgetkiller: god of slapstick soccer analysis

let me know whn you need another schooling dude
    Sorry, I don't speak peasantly red. By the username I'm assuming it's red hot garbage about football or white knight material?

Either way, you're one of the reasons why this thread died. Constant retarded gibberish. You're as retarded as MBison but even less entertaining. You should migrate to a forum where someone still reads the absolute dogshet you make up.
    - forced to wear princess dress for halloween by mom in '97
    - voted Little Miss Halloween in '97 and '98
    - loves cheetos crew
    - orange fingers crew
    - orange angus crew

lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolXlol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry, I don't speak peasantly red. By the username I'm assuming it's red hot garbage about football or white knight material?

Either way, you're one of the reasons why this thread died. Constant retarded gibberish. You're as retarded as MBison but even less entertaining. You should migrate to a forum where someone still reads the absolute dogshet you make up.
    retarded gibberish yet literally everything i say always turns out to be true

must suck for kids like you knowing that no matter how hard you try with that adorable little brainlet of yours you could never make such insightful over 9000 intergalactic iq razor sharp takes that i do

i mean i'd feel hopeless in that situation too and leave the thread to find other low iq kids i could circlejerk with

Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    retarded gibberish yet literally everything i say always turns out to be true

must suck for kids like you knowing that no matter how hard you try with that adorable little brainlet of yours you could never make such insightful over 9000 intergalactic iq razor sharp takes that i do

i mean i'd feel hopeless in that situation too and leave the thread to find other low iq kids i could circlejerk with
    Someone literally just posted another one of your retarded predictions/evaluations you got wrong of the last few days, let alone of your etire 'career' here. You literally can't find a single person who frequents this thread who respects your opinion. And regardless of team affiliation or level of handicap the users here have, a good insight is appreciated. Hence your deep red status.

Either you are Forrest Gump's retarded nephew or you're a very unfunny troll.

I appreciate a good troll, but you simply seemingly lack the intellect. Poorly constructed insults, pre-school level writing and devoid of any subtlety. And if you're not a troll you're just a retarded sociopath, you'd literally be Joaquin Phoenix's Joker. Just an unfunny incel cuck imagining succes/women. SO I sincerely hope you're a troll. It's just cluttering the thread with nonsense. Sad, because this used to be a good read.
    - loves cheetos crew
    - orange fingers crew
    - orange angus crew

Someone literally just posted another one of your retarded predictions/evaluations you got wrong of the last few days, let alone of your etire 'career' here. You literally can't find a single person who frequents this thread who respects your opinion. And regardless of team affiliation or level of handicap the users here have, a good insight is appreciated. Hence your deep red status.

Either you are Forrest Gump's retarded nephew or you're a very unfunny troll.

I appreciate a good troll, but you simply seemingly lack the intellect. Poorly constructed insults, pre-school level writing and devoid of any subtlety. And if you're not a troll you're just a retarded sociopath, you'd literally be Joaquin Phoenix's Joker. Just an unfunny incel cuck imagining succes/women. SO I sincerely hope you're a troll. It's just cluttering the thread with nonsense. Sad, because this used to be a good read.
    i got one thing wrong amongst my hundreds of correct takes, i'm not even talking aout basic stuff like messi v ronaldo, i'm talking outrageous takes like the henderson one above, this takes absolutely monstrous out of this world alien like intelligence

i mean i can't speak for the kids itt but i imagine it's like my bro jesus and how he had so many butthurt haters and some of them even managed to get him killed all becasue of how awesome he was, greatness breeds hate in others, that's just something that comes with the territory of great men, we do being great, you do being hate

'imagining success'. sorry but i guess that's the cope you have to come with when your reality is one where the things that happen to me just don't seem possible to you, like damn... sucks to suck

i got one thing wrong amongst my hundreds of correct takes, i'm not even talking aout basic stuff like messi v ronaldo, i'm talking outrageous takes like the henderson one above, this takes absolutely monstrous out of this world alien like intelligence

i mean i can't speak for the kids itt but i imagine it's like my bro jesus and how he had so many butthurt haters and some of them even managed to get him killed all becasue of how awesome he was, greatness breeds hate in others, that's just something that comes with the territory of great men, we do being great, you do being hate

'imagining success'. sorry but i guess that's the cope you have to come with when your reality is one where the things that happen to me just don't seem possible to you, like damn... sucks to suck
    I'm pretty sure the only thing you're more 'succesful' at than me is acquiring chromosomes.
    - loves cheetos crew
    - orange fingers crew
    - orange angus crew

I'm pretty sure the only thing you're more 'succesful' at than me is acquiring chromosomes.
    dude, i really don't want to be the one sending you over the edge into a deep abyss of depression and self destruction from which you could never come back from so i'd rather not do a personal success contest

i can't, won't do that to you

Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Denis12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing guys

dude, i really don't want to be the one sending you over the edge into a deep abyss of depression and self destruction from which you could never come back from so i'd rather not do a personal success contest

Yeah, a personal succes contest with a delusional guy over the internet, what a riveting thing that would be. You're already lying about your internet argument stats, I can't imagine how deep you'd have to go down the rabbit hole to construct a life that is even remotely impressive in our eyes. And yeah, most people who try as hard as yourself to pretend to be smart and succesful simply aren't that irl. It's why they overcompensate online. The fact that you literally need to say that you are smart and succesful to even have it up for debate is a true sign that you are neither of those things.

Dear lord. It's like you're a clone made from MBison's 3-day-old precum. And MBison himself is a clone made from a retard's semen found in a dead crackwhore's anus.

How about we simply ask the good people of this thread who of the two of us got ethered here, judging by things we can verify on the spot? Hands up if you think our local cuck got destroyed once again.

inb4 pre-school level insults
    - loves cheetos crew
    - orange fingers crew
    - orange angus crew

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This reads like supreme gentleman. You're not gonna shoot up any school, right?
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komytea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    reece james is another level
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mandarino View Post
    How many games does this barca coach need to fuk up to get fired lmao
    I duno but he needs to gtfo
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Mursenary Crew

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Brendan Rodgers is still having trouble with Southampton.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    61 points out of 63 is just insane. Klopp and this team are making football so enjoyable right now. We genuinely have a world class player in almost every single position, it’s crazy.

Anyone else having trouble logging on here on iPhone? Might be why the thread is dead.
    ++ Positive Crew ++ (Founder) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144630141

Liverpool F.C.

GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Amrit90 View Post
    61 points out of 63 is just insane. Klopp and this team are making football so enjoyable right now. We genuinely have a world class player in almost every single position, it’s crazy.

Anyone else having trouble logging on here on iPhone? Might be why the thread is dead.
    Agreed it's fun to watch. Not as many squeaky bum moments when up by a goal. There's finally confidence in the defending and goal keeping. Though they got a bit lucky at times today and Spurs were shyte in front of goal.

Mobile issue could be a reason. I don't misc from mobile though so I don't know.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Zidane is now 9/9 in Finals

2nd best manager in the world behind Klopp

Liverpool is just unreal. Crazy to think they bought 2 players who were relegated and thought not good enough to play in the premier league (Robby and Gini).

I mean Southhampton gave Liverpool world class players in Van Dijk, Mane, and Lallana. About time Liverpool gave Southampton in return. Ings has been lights out and been out shined by Vardy.

Agreed it's fun to watch. Not as many squeaky bum moments when up by a goal. There's finally confidence in the defending and goal keeping. Though they got a bit lucky at times today and Spurs were shyte in front of goal.

Mobile issue could be a reason. I don't misc from mobile though so I don't know.

This Liverpool team is unreal. They've been playing without their best player Fabinho as well.
    Trump is the GOAT crew
    MAGA
    Trump 2020 Crew
    ARSENAL F.C.
    Brady is the UNDISPUTED GOAT, I dare you to even try and argue that he isn't.
    2 | 8 | 24 | Kobe Bryant is the GOAT crew

Originally Posted by Amrit90 View Post

The tempo they play with is simply insane. But they're 2 injuries away from faltering. I could see them still get into trouble if Van Dijk pulls a muscle.

But if not, they can go easy in the prem and take both big boy prizes. Would be monumental.
    Last edited by Midgetkiller; 01-12-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    - loves cheetos crew
    - orange fingers crew
    - orange angus crew

The tempo they play with is simply insane. But they're 2 injuries away from faltering. I could see them still get into trouble if Van Dijk pulls a muscle.

But if not, they can go easy in the prem and take both big boy prizes. Would be monumental.
    They'd easily take the FA Cup too if Klopp gave a fuk about it.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amrit90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They'd easily take the FA Cup too if Klopp gave a fuk about it.
    Winning the treble and not losing in the league, that would make them the GOATs.

It’s a dream but I’ll settle for invincible centurions.
    ++ Positive Crew ++ (Founder) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144630141

Liverpool F.C.

mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    I duno but he needs to gtfo
    Give me the deets on the new coach please. Where do they dig these guys up. Big gamble imo, messi doesnt have much time left

One season wonder Mo Salah just doing Salah things. Jesus, that game should have been like 5-0. City drops points again and 16 points clear. Incredible.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frezKo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One season wonder Mo Salah just doing Salah things. Jesus, that game should have been like 5-0. City drops points again and 16 points clear. Incredible.
    One game in hand as well.

after the wolves game, Liverpool faces 6 bottom half clubs in a row.

Season's over.

This Liverpool team will be the best premier league of all time.
    Trump is the GOAT crew
    MAGA
    Trump 2020 Crew
    ARSENAL F.C.
    Brady is the UNDISPUTED GOAT, I dare you to even try and argue that he isn't.
    2 | 8 | 24 | Kobe Bryant is the GOAT crew

aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aceroa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frezKo View Post

Season's over.

Yeah kinda sad that the title race is over. Only thing to look forward to is the Champions League now.
    Ohio Crew

Mexican-American Crew

Originally Posted by frezKo View Post

Season's over.

Yeah, they got City, Arsenal, and Chelsea one more time. The City game should be good but it shouldn't be much consequence by then. Think the match is in April. And I believe the Arsenal match is the last game of the season.

I'd love for Klopp to just have a cheeky run at the FA cup as well.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehgosu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, they got City, Arsenal, and Chelsea one more time. The City game should be good but it shouldn't be much consequence by then. Think the match is in April. And I believe the Arsenal match is the last game of the season.

I'd love for Klopp to just have a cheeky run at the FA cup as well.
    They're actually on track to play the potential league winning game at the Etihad lol, that is if City don't slip up too much from now on but they seem to have lost focus

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man Barca looked like a shell today, couldn't muster anything against Valencia.

Hey any of you guys ever play Futsal? I just got rekt at my futsal class last week...thought it was gonna be beginners and it was nothing but our college team and intercollegiate athletes, and I hadnt played a soccer match for over 4 years.

Wanna get better tho, it's pretty fun.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 270 /// S: 335 /// D: 405

TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Hey any of you guys ever play Futsal? I just got rekt at my futsal class last week...thought it was gonna be beginners and it was nothing but our college team and intercollegiate athletes, and I hadnt played a soccer match for over 4 years.

Wanna get better tho, it's pretty fun.
    I played competitively (low level though) for a year after I quit field football, wasn't really my thing, was bad at it and injury prone since bad knees so I quit completely after that year lol

it's a completely different sport than on the field, being good in one doesn't automatically mean you're even halfway decent in the other
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just lol @ Ronaldo, Dybala and Higuain today. Top form boys
    Martin Shkreli crew
    Leeds United
    PSG
    DC Defenders

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will lol if Arsenal end Liverpool's unbeaten streak.

Odds of that happening are just shy of 0.1%
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515