Page 10 of 138 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Couple wonder goals today in City Newcastle

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChrissJ View Post
    United manager is tactically inept
    Arsenal manager is tactically inept
    Barcelona manager is tactically inept
    Real Madrid manager is tactically inept
    Bayern Manager is gone
    Everton manager is going soon

Isn't going to be enough "world class" managers to go around.. These teams are under achieving under these managers and their tactics and the ones holding on "hoping" for something good to happen will come out worst because the better managers will soon be at the club who comes first. Obviously Everton won't get a manager comparing to the above they could prob get moyes back but the rest need to change ASAP. Poch could leave Spurs if the results also keep going badly so they will be added to the list too.. Madness.
    Quoting myself which was posted some time ago.

Arsenal manager gone
    Spurs manager gone
    Everton manager about to go

Wonder which team will snatch Poch first.. Also I heard some arsenal fans want Rodgers but no way would he leave. Arsenal may be historically a better club and even a bigger club but in this moment in time Leicester are going further and it would be a downgrade. I also don't think Solskjaer is right for United in a long term investment.. and by the time he gets sacked they will be lucky if they can get a world class manager at this rate.

Id laugh if Poch went to Arsenal.
    Liverpool Football Club ******
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll take a draw there - we looked a lot more solid but still terrible on set pieces.

I wish Farke would use all his subs and i'd like to see more of Patrick Roberts.
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChrissJ View Post
    Quoting myself which was posted some time ago.

Arsenal manager gone
    Spurs manager gone
    Everton manager about to go

Wonder which team will snatch Poch first.. Also I heard some arsenal fans want Rodgers but no way would he leave. Arsenal may be historically a better club and even a bigger club but in this moment in time Leicester are going further and it would be a downgrade. I also don't think Solskjaer is right for United in a long term investment.. and by the time he gets sacked they will be lucky if they can get a world class manager at this rate.

Id laugh if Poch went to Arsenal.
    I totally forgot BR was at Leicester. I don't get inundated with football news like I did when I lived in England so I forget these things sometimes. That sort of speaks to the fact that Leicester are quietly making noise in the title race. No one is talking about them. At least in this thread and other places I talk premier league. Are they being talked about in the English sporting media?
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    I totally forgot BR was at Leicester. I don't get inundated with football news like I did when I lived in England so I forget these things sometimes. That sort of speaks to the fact that Leicester are quietly making noise in the title race. No one is talking about them. At least in this thread and other places I talk premier league. Are they being talked about in the English sporting media?
    Obviously with the English media Vardy is getting talked about more than the club itself because of his high goal tally (think he's got more than mbappe this season so far) and all the talk about Rodgers is constantly him getting questioned by the media about going to arsenal 24/7. But nope nothing really about Leicester themselves but I wouldn't say its a shock tho.. Even with the likes of United and Arsenal doing abysmal they're still getting talked about more than second place Leicester.
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My Man Messi with his 6th Balon de Oro. May the GOAT rest tonight
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    May the GOAT rest tonight
    no doubt, he stayed in Italy for a reason
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) GrammarNaziM8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    My Man Messi with his 6th Balon de Oro. May the GOAT rest tonight
    Of course. With the season he had, he picked is 6th. 6th!
    The goat indeed.
    ⭐⭐⭐***Pullups crew***⭐⭐⭐
    ***Ariana Grande is my 10/10 crew***
    ***Hip-Hop crew crew***
    *** 5'8" manlet crew***
    *** The Weeknd/ XOXO CREW ***
    ***I don't neg and never have crew***
    ***STAND UP AND PROSPER CREW***
    MOD NEGS: 3

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As long as it wasn't ******* Van Dijk it's all good. True GOATs win trophies for their country and go to other leagues/teams to prove they can do it anywhere though.
    Last edited by Rai9; 12-03-2019 at 01:46 PM.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    no doubt, he stayed in Italy for a reason
    lmao, Dybala wasnt even top 20 silly
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    yeah... ok, season's over again

starting to think soccer's just a bunch of low iq coaches competing to be who's the least low iq
    -this hasbeenho dude has son as a pseudo wingback... lmao
    -sissoko in the matchday squad let alone starter... lmao
    -persisting with this rb... literally every single goal from every game come from this guy's side... like holy shyt lmao

christmas tree
    kane or lucas or alli
    son-alli or kane
    dier-eriksen or kane-winks
    davies-vertonghen-alderweld-new rb
    lloris

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lolXlol View Post
    one half and i've seen enough... benching sissoko already proves mourinho is levels above pochettino, 100% CL title incoming for spurs lmao

this is THE perfect environment for him, complete opposite of what he had to deal with at manure, doesn't need to be bringing anyone in except a rb, doesn't have players with attitude problems who can't accept authority, has literally the best player in the league, has alli who he'll prob turn into a lampard regen

it's fking over lmao
    2 weeks later

yeah... ok, season's over again

starting to think soccer's just a bunch of low iq coaches competing to be who's the least low iq
    -this hasbeenho dude has son as a pseudo wingback... lmao
    -sissoko in the matchday squad let alone starter... lmao
    -persisting with this rb... literally every single goal from every game come from this guy's side... like holy shyt lmao

christmas tree
    kane or lucas or alli
    son-alli or kane
    dier-eriksen or kane-winks
    davies-vertonghen-alderweld-new rb
    lloris

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ummmmmmm. Is that saying that Ex United players Smalling and Lukaku are for sale to Inter and Roma?

I thought this was AMERICA!
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Arsenal TV gonna be lit tonight fam lmao.

Good ebening! wait...wait a minute...
    Arsenal FC

Winnipeg Jets

Chicago Blackhawks

****Germany Crew****

Send in the Clowns

khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dontoewsmebro View Post
    Arsenal TV gonna be lit tonight fam lmao.

Good ebening! wait...wait a minute...
    Ljunberg out blud!

Lol at hiring an underwear model as coach.I think Arse just panicked seeing Mourinho at Spurs and sacked Good Ebenin without a clear plan on who to get.Now they've dropped more points and i dont think any proper manager will go there seeing that defense.Realistically a guy like Spalletti with his 4-2-3-1 and emphasis on balance and defense could do well but they seem delusional and mentions names like Poch and Allegri lol.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At long last it's been settled for the Cucknaldo fans. I hope that Thanksgiving crow was good:

ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by khatskevitch View Post
    Ljunberg out blud!

Lol at hiring an underwear model as coach.I think Arse just panicked seeing Mourinho at Spurs and sacked Good Ebenin without a clear plan on who to get.Now they've dropped more points and i dont think any proper manager will go there seeing that defense.Realistically a guy like Spalletti with his 4-2-3-1 and emphasis on balance and defense could do well but they seem delusional and mentions names like Poch and Allegri lol.

lol I've never been a fan of giving interim managers a permanent coaching position anyway look at Ole at United. Remember Di Matteo at Chelsea? He won a Champs league title, and didn't get offered a contract. Mourinho was actually the first choice, but we didn't act quick enough. Ownership is dumb Stan Kroenke doesn't give AF about winning trophies I bet he didn't even know the results that much til Edu and Sunhelli met with him like "Um Stan we have a crisis" I'd like Allegri in it's not delusional in my opinion he was interviewed for the job before Emery, but was deemed too "arrogant" That's actually what we need funny enough a no nonsense approach with a firm gameplan. I like Italian coaches in the premier league too the records speak for themselves.

Ranieri Epl Title with Leicester!
    Conte Epl Title
    Ancelotti Epl Title

I'm not necessarily saying Allegri will win the title right away, but he will need a year or two to get his formations and tactics right and right personnel in. I think the 3 back would actually work with Arsenal.
    Arsenal FC

Winnipeg Jets

Chicago Blackhawks

****Germany Crew****

Send in the Clowns

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    At long last it's been settled for the Cucknaldo fans. I hope that Thanksgiving crow was good:

don't know about that brah

vs

khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khatskevitch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^ How could you have interviewed Allegri before getting Emery when Allegri was still managing at RuBe?You could have gone for him this summer as he left the cheating Ol Lady this summer but more than the coach the problem seems to be having those clown defenders in the team.

I genuinely believe Arse arent that bIg of a club and cannot attract coaches like Allegri and Pochettino unless you also promise them atleast 200 million transfer budget and pay them massive salaries and you as a club arent capable of both.

I wonder if you guys would go back to Wenger though.He seems to be a decent choice and is somebody who can get this squad to fight for 4th place which seems like the max this squad can do.Other clubs dont seem interested in him or he doesnt seem to arsed bout em.I thought PSG would go for him but so far its been 2 years and nothing for him.

In other news winter is here and its time for Inters annual winter shenanigans beginning against Roma .

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 weeks later

My man dodging this post like agents dodged bullets in Matrix
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

Originally Posted by khatskevitch View Post
    ^^ How could you have interviewed Allegri before getting Emery when Allegri was still managing at RuBe?You could have gone for him this summer as he left the cheating Ol Lady this summer but more than the coach the problem seems to be having those clown defenders in the team.

I genuinely believe Arse arent that bIg of a club and cannot attract coaches like Allegri and Pochettino unless you also promise them atleast 200 million transfer budget and pay them massive salaries and you as a club arent capable of both.

I wonder if you guys would go back to Wenger though.He seems to be a decent choice and is somebody who can get this squad to fight for 4th place which seems like the max this squad can do.Other clubs dont seem interested in him or he doesnt seem to arsed bout em.I thought PSG would go for him but so far its been 2 years and nothing for him.

In other news winter is here and its time for Inters annual winter shenanigans beginning against Roma .
    To say Arsenal ain't a big club is crazy lol. Just because they're in the sht right now doesn't mean they're not a "big club" They're one of the biggest in England. That's also like saying Man Utd are not a big club either because of their current situation.. The only thing less appealing to managers about the club is that they have to fix ALOT of their issues and some won't be able to do that. Both teams need a big revamp and some coaches will know that if they don't get the funds etc then they could be sacked and it could damage their reputation but that doesn't mean the team still isn't a "big club".
    Last edited by ChrissJ; 12-07-2019 at 04:34 AM.
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

is there an upset in the making in the Bundesliga?

I'm finally starting to believe it may be happening

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A bit late, but City got wrecked and Guardiola is the biggest ******* manager. Imagine being a title challenge and letting Liverpool win the title... jesus fuking christ. Non of SAF, Wenger, or Mourinho let that shiet happen.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It’s amazing to think that Leicester could be back in the CL again next year. Don’t think anyone thought that was possible again so soon. Massive props to Vardy for staying with them and leading them to greatness again... and props to BR too for doing a hell of a job managing.

B2B wins by United over Tottenham and City... was starting to wonder if I’d ever see stuff like that again. So good to see Rashford and Martial finally let loose.

What did I say Blud!? What did I fuking say blud!?

Didn't I tell you robbie emery wasn't the man for the job?! I told you Freddie would win at West Ham Fam!
    Arsenal FC

Winnipeg Jets

Chicago Blackhawks

****Germany Crew****

Send in the Clowns

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    i like how goal of the century was just scored and yet no mentions itt? oh... that's right, becasue doing so would be acknowledging that the soccer whisperer was right yet again on an absolutely outlandish hot take

and oh btw, where's the low iq ajax kid... b-b-but i'd rather have neres lmao

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i like how goal of the century was just scored and yet no mentions itt? oh... that's right, becasue doing so would be acknowledging that the soccer whisperer was right yet again on an absolutely outlandish hot take

and oh btw, where's the low iq ajax kid... b-b-but i'd rather have neres lmao
    Suarez's >

Oh and btw

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1592894551

You gonna acknowledge that anytime this year?
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is there an upset in the making in the Bundesliga?

I'm finally starting to believe it may be happening

Bundesliga is best liga this season (srs)

wouldnt be surprised if Bayern still end up winning it, but I'd love to see a different team take it. All the teams in Bundesliga play such fun, attacking football with a fast pace it's great.

Originally Posted by euron View Post
    Bundesliga is best liga this season (srs)

wouldnt be surprised if Bayern still end up winning it, but I'd love to see a different team take it. All the teams in Bundesliga play such fun, attacking football with a fast pace it's great.
    it's always been my favorite league

football tradition, fan participation, big crowds, ...

there's almost nothing plastic about it, best illustration is the hate RB Leipzig receives from everyone lol

in England this would be normal business, in Germany it's frowned upon

love it

until a couple of weeks ago I was convinced Bayern would take the title but now I'm seriously starting to doubt it - which is great for the sport

seeing Union Berlin doing good is nice as well

at the bottom really hoping for Koln to save themselves but it's not looking good unfortunately