stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Controlled Labs.White Warped.Gummy Worm. Review

Once again, big thanks to Controlled Labs and their crew for the chance to log/try this new preworkout from them

Long story short about my history with Controlled Labs preworkouts
    -Loved White Flood V2, was in my top 3. Went through the most tubs of it compared to any other preworks
    -Sad when they changed to the next preworkout down the line
    -Had so so results with all the other iterations. They worked but didn't really impress me.
    -Last one that came out (White Flash) made me nauseous. Tried different flavors, but no go....something in it made me nauseous. Maybe it was the Lionsmaine.

Anyways had high hopes for this one, have been wanting to get a CL PWO back in my supp rotation. I'm at the point where Im trying to stick to a few different companies for supps. Don't really care much for trying new supps/companies these days like I use too. Just sticking to the basics more so.

Profile looks decent, kind of basic and to the point which Im all for these days.

3g citrulline, 4g would have been great but I guess the 500mg agmatine helps with that for pump.
    1.5g Taurine, decent dose always been a fan of taurine.
    250mg caffeine, not too much but also combined with 100mg di-caffeine which I recall it being kind of a "slow burn caffeine"
    Combined with some Hup-A which I think I've always see in CL preworkouts.

Flavor-7.5
    I got the gummy worms.

When I heard of the gummy worm flavor I was thinking of these kind, which I prefer.

[img]https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F1258869%2Ft humbs%2Fo-GUMMY-WORMS-********.jpg&f=1[/img]

But they are more like these

Not big on the sour gummy worms, but I think the other type of gummy worms would be harder to make taste right.

So based on my own personal preference I give it a 7.5. Its not too sweet and has a tarty aftertaste. Not something I would enjoy sipping on. Rather use the least amount of water and just take it as a shot.

Mix-7.5
    Doesn't mix/dissolve 100%, if you leave it in a shaker for a minute or 2 there is a layer of ingredients that build up on the bottom. Not a big deal for me, just have to shake it between drinks.

Performance/Effects-10!!

The effects from this are exactly what I want from a preworkout. Nice, smooth energy and no crash. The initial 250mg caffeine hits between 5-10 minutes for me then the 100mg dicaffeine comes around mid workout to keep you going.
    Always finished my workouts with enough energy. Endurance was another story, but thats due to being in a calorie deficient.

I;m not too big on pump ingredients, but this delivered regardless. The citrulline+agmatine in their doses give good enough pump to know those amount are enough.

So for me a preworkout that gives enough energy and having it stick around in a smooth/clean way is prefect for me.
    This truly is a PRE workout, all the ingredients are to be take prior to a workout. So no creatine or itchy beta alanine that don't really make a difference if taken preworkout as they are saturation ingredients. So that is why its a 10 for me.
    Honestly if given a sample of this without looking at the profile I would think the doses are higher than what they are and then some.

I'm glad I can finally have a preworkout from CL that I enjoy and plan on buying tubs of. I just hope they don't decide to change the formula again a year down the road.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post
    Once again, big thanks to Controlled Labs and their crew for the chance to log/try this new preworkout from them

Long story short about my history with Controlled Labs preworkouts
    -Loved White Flood V2, was in my top 3. Went through the most tubs of it compared to any other preworks
    -Sad when they changed to the next preworkout down the line
    -Had so so results with all the other iterations. They worked but didn't really impress me.
    -Last one that came out (White Flash) made me nauseous. Tried different flavors, but no go....something in it made me nauseous. Maybe it was the Lionsmaine.

Anyways had high hopes for this one, have been wanting to get a CL PWO back in my supp rotation. I'm at the point where Im trying to stick to a few different companies for supps. Don't really care much for trying new supps/companies these days like I use too. Just sticking to the basics more so.

Profile looks decent, kind of basic and to the point which Im all for these days.

3g citrulline, 4g would have been great but I guess the 500mg agmatine helps with that for pump.
    1.5g Taurine, decent dose always been a fan of taurine.
    250mg caffeine, not too much but also combined with 100mg di-caffeine which I recall it being kind of a "slow burn caffeine"
    Combined with some Hup-A which I think I've always see in CL preworkouts.

Flavor-7.5
    I got the gummy worms.

When I heard of the gummy worm flavor I was thinking of these kind, which I prefer.

[img]https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F1258869%2Ft humbs%2Fo-GUMMY-WORMS-********.jpg&f=1[/img]

But they are more like these

Not big on the sour gummy worms, but I think the other type of gummy worms would be harder to make taste right.

So based on my own personal preference I give it a 7.5. Its not too sweet and has a tarty aftertaste. Not something I would enjoy sipping on. Rather use the least amount of water and just take it as a shot.

Mix-7.5
    Doesn't mix/dissolve 100%, if you leave it in a shaker for a minute or 2 there is a layer of ingredients that build up on the bottom. Not a big deal for me, just have to shake it between drinks.

Performance/Effects-10!!

The effects from this are exactly what I want from a preworkout. Nice, smooth energy and no crash. The initial 250mg caffeine hits between 5-10 minutes for me then the 100mg dicaffeine comes around mid workout to keep you going.
    Always finished my workouts with enough energy. Endurance was another story, but thats due to being in a calorie deficient.

I;m not too big on pump ingredients, but this delivered regardless. The citrulline+agmatine in their doses give good enough pump to know those amount are enough.

So for me a preworkout that gives enough energy and having it stick around in a smooth/clean way is prefect for me.
    This truly is a PRE workout, all the ingredients are to be take prior to a workout. So no creatine or itchy beta alanine that don't really make a difference if taken preworkout as they are saturation ingredients. So that is why its a 10 for me.
    Honestly if given a sample of this without looking at the profile I would think the doses are higher than what they are and then some.

I'm glad I can finally have a preworkout from CL that I enjoy and plan on buying tubs of. I just hope they don't decide to change the formula again a year down the road.
    Excellent review and love the comparison of the gummy worms for the flavor which is how I tried
    to describe it in my review so you nailed it on the comparison. I felt more water such as 16 to 18oz
    was the way to go to really get that flavor you described. As far as the rest of the preworkout effects
    the actual experience definitely out weighs what the profile looks like on paper. This is one of those
    pre's that really delivers a very good workout experience but most importantly the energy stays with
    you throughout your workout without dying out before your workout is over. This is definitely one of the
    better conventional pre's to come out recently where again the experience of using it out preforms the
    profile on paper and as I mentioned in my final review I'm SO happy CL didn't ruin it by adding
    any L-Theanine to it which a lot of companies have been doing recently.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Awesome, thanks for the detailed review man! Glad you get to keep our preworkout in your arsenal

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Excellent review and love the comparison of the gummy worms for the flavor which is how I tried
    to describe it in my review so you nailed it on the comparison. I felt more water such as 16 to 18oz
    was the way to go to really get that flavor you described. As far as the rest of the preworkout effects
    the actual experience definitely out weighs what the profile looks like on paper. This is one of those
    pre's that really delivers a very good workout experience but most importantly the energy stays with
    you throughout your workout without dying out before your workout is over. This is definitely one of the
    better conventional pre's to come out recently where again the experience of using it out preforms the
    profile on paper and as I mentioned in my final review I'm SO happy CL didn't ruin it by adding
    any L-Theanine to it which a lot of companies have been doing recently.
    Thanks!
    I never really paid attention to L-Theanine in preworkouts but I used it in bulk for sleep recently and it does work for calming/relaxing. Which made me come back to wonder why they even put that in preworkouts. I understand that they want to counter act the high caffeine doses to ensure its a calming energy effect. But why not just lower the caffiene content if thats the case.
    One of my recently favorite preworkouts lately is PES Prolific, profile has similar qualities to White warped, but they do include L-theanine.
    So I get that calming energy uplift effect, which isn't something I want that often when hitting the weight. Usually want something that gives you a kick in the pants. I still enjoy it regardless, guess thats what White Warped can be used for when needed, lol.

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the detailed review man! Glad you get to keep our preworkout in your arsenal
    Your welcome, its great one!! Finally glad I can use multiple tubs of a CL preworkout .....means more labels!!