Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000)

What's the best gymnastic rings money can buy right now?

Hi,

I am in the market to get a nice pair that will give me the best performance, i.e. numbers on the straps and other nice things that I am no aware of. I asked a few years ago about S hooks attachment but that company doesn't make those anymore for quick adjustment.

I just don't know if I should be getting wooden vs metal vs plastic vs a material that's cut with sound (?), I seem to remember a guy who told me in the gym it was hollow and semi transparent and much lighter, not sure if there are any perks.

But for me travelling a bit, lightness could be a good thing.

Thanks a lot guys

supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lachdanan,

Since you live in the city that Maharishi Maheesh Yogi called the center of the universe , I'd be surprised if you haven't already checked out Fitness Depot. In case you haven't...
    https://www.fitnessdepot.ca/J11QMO30...ringswood.html
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000) Lachdanan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks a lot man someone here was recommending gymnasticbodies rings but they don't seem to sell them anymore.

I think the material I was talking about was this
    https://ringtraining.com/products/exf-rings

What about this one?
    https://ringtraining.com/products/elite-rings-360

I like this quick adjustment but are they legit? They can hold the weight? Anyone used them here?
    Last edited by Lachdanan; 08-26-2019 at 12:33 PM.

makemestrongg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For what's it's worth, I have wooden rogue rings. I have no complaints, but haven't compared them to anything. I just assume wood must be better for grip.

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I went with the Garage Fit Wood Gym Rings - amazon $39 + tax if applicable. Seemed to be one of the highest rated at best price points. 28mm / 1.25" handle width thickness also comes in smaller 1.00 diameter if you want. 38mm / 1.5" width strap some are more narrow not sure pros and cons other than wider ones don't cut into your arms as much more surface area. A benefit on these also the buckles are black match the strap color plus or minus personal preference. Also large numbers if you need them some people eyeball their length. New to me so working out so far so good haven't broken my neck yet cant really speak to long term quality.

Ok I bought Elite Rings 360 a while ago, and they are amazing. Very easy to adjust due to carabiners and looks nice and sturdy. For anyone in the market, these are seriously great rings. I will keep them as long as I can.

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lachdanan View Post
    Ok I bought Elite Rings 360 a while ago, and they are amazing. Very easy to adjust due to carabiners and looks nice and sturdy. For anyone in the market, these are seriously great rings. I will keep them as long as I can.
    Any issues with the carabines digging into the forearms?

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by makemestrongg View Post
    For what's it's worth, I have wooden rogue rings. I have no complaints, but haven't compared them to anything. I just assume wood must be better for grip.
    I sold my wooden CFF rings to buy the powder-coated neon green metal Rogue ones. Mistake. The metal got extremely cold in the winter and even not in the winter, the wood felt better in my hands.

I wanted that flashy green color, but I ended up playing myself.
    Garage Gym Owner

Originally Posted by yohahn View Post
    Any issues with the carabines digging into the forearms?
    A bit, also more because I made the width of the hooks shoulder width, instead of the recommended 50 cm apart which I found about after. So need to try it with wider hooks. Otherwise really good.

HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got the Rogue wood rings about 11 month ago, and use it 3 times a week for ring dips. They held up really well so far.
    Home gym set up: https://i.imgur.com/60bfd2I.jpg , https://i.imgur.com/5wDSskr.jpg