Registered User Conditioned2Win's Avatar
    Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50)

** Jordan's Journey To The Stage **

Hey. I have had countless failed logs here.

Where I started and never got anywhere substantial.

Now I am ready to ACTUALLY make this happen.

No shows picked out yet. No deadline.

But I will track my journey here.

Follow along !

Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 08-23-2019 at 05:52 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conditioned2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Approach is simple to start.

2200 Weekly Caloric average.

900 Calories cardio from treadmill

4-5 days lifting

Day 1 Ended at 2761 141p/362.5c/83f
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 08-24-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

Restarting tomorrow

8/27/19

I have fell into old conditioned bs.

I have to not compromise.

I will set tentative goals and go ALL In

You get to a point where you are sick of your own bs .
    Last edited by Conditioned2Win; 08-26-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    @conditionedtowin

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm confused. Are you trying to gain weight for a show and then cut or cut for a show now? You don't need to do a daily weigh in. Your body weight changes hour by hour, day by day. Set a time and do it once a week and do it at the same time. I weigh myself on a Saturday morning, before breakfast and before I have anything to drink. That's about as close to depleted as your body is going to get and a true weight without all the water weight from the day. That way you can see if you need to make any changes to your meal plan the following week or not. Also, you're not taking in near enough protein for your size. You need to take in AT LEAST 1g per pound of body weight. I would recommend you take 40-50g from your carbs and add it to your protein instead. You are taking in excess carbs which if you are only lifting 4-5 days a week, your body will never burn them all off. Just my two cents, do with it what you will.

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are going to cut for a show, you should probably select a show or at least have an idea when you'd like to compete. By just saying "I'm going to cut for show" that's a very broad statement. What show? When? Those are things you need to include. It gives you a goal to shoot for. For example, when I started cutting for my show back in April, I said "I'm going to cut for a show at the end of August in Chicago." That gave me a goal to shoot for and to know that I've got 16 weeks to lose the weight. I failed to meet that goal, but now I AM doing a show on September 14th. I was close to my goal this week, but not quite show ready. I did everything I could to get down to a good level by this weekend, but my body just couldn't do it. I've made some diet changes the last couple of weeks and now the end is in sight and I can actually see myself stepping on stage in 2 weeks.
    You gotta believe in yourself, trust the process and realize that change doesn't happen overnight. You'll know when you're ready to make the commitment to actually setting a goal and reaching for it. I wish you nothing but the best in your quest to stepping on stage.