Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    I can't believe the MAGAtards here are defending it tbh. Its an outrageous thing to retweet. This and the purchase of Greenland and shows this guy is literally insane. We need to invoke the 25th amendment and get him out of office asap because by the time he is done the 1st and 2nd amendments wont exist. His red flag laws are already a big warning sign of things to come.

Conversatives/Republicans actually do better when dems are in power because at least then we know where we stand and we fight them tooth and nail. We lose MORE freedoms when its a Republicuck president.
    What's wrong with him wanting to purchase Greenland?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Historically, yes. But couldn't you see that the environment is vastly different here? The Democrats were/are rejecting the outcome of the election after lecturing the other side for months that they better accept the outcome. They're tripling down on policies that very far left and offputting to the average American and are prioritizing the needs of foreign nationals. This should always be a losing strategy, no matter what the history says. All Trump had to do was show the country who the adults in the room were, and he would have kept the house and added a few more senate seats on top of the 2 that were won. Instead he's doing the exact opposite and is making it impossible for conservatives to make our argument.

And yes the Russian collusion witch hunt hurt him as well. I do not doubt that one bit. But if his behavior wasn't so god awful I think that people would have had a very easy time seeing through it.
    I see that the Dems did that but I don't think that it had anything to do with the outcome. That is why I said retaining the Senate and bucking historical trends was way more telling of the actual situation.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    What's wrong with him wanting to purchase Greenland?
    He snubbed Danish politicians and royalty because they said it was off the table and like a big baby throwing a tantrum because the billionaire is used to getting what he wants he disrespected an entire country be cancelling an already scheduled meeting.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    I see that the Dems did that but I don't think that it had anything to do with the outcome. That is why I said retaining the Senate and bucking historical trends was way more telling of the actual situation.
    I think it had a whole lot to do with the outcome. The Democratic party was in shambles after 2016 and were shrieking collusion and weren't accepting the election results. Any fence sitter right then and there would have made up their mind about them if Trump had ditched twitter and started acting presidential. Instead, his behavior only energizes his opposition and makes people embarassed that he acts like this which will in turn either make them vote for Democrats or not vote at all.

And before anyone says acting presidential shouldn't matter, sorry but it does. It may not matter to you or I, but a lot of people really, really hate this and there's a huge chance of it being the deciding factor of their vote.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every single thread OP makes is anti-Israel, because he is an anti-Semite and Holocaust denier.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't believe the MAGAtards here are defending it tbh.
    He could shoot one of their family members on 5th Ave and they still wouldn’t detach their lips from his testicle, hence the cult reference. I still think there is more normal people in the USA then cultist so.... tweet on, be “alpha & edgy AFâ€... laugh now cry later and all that good stuff ;-)
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by benedetto27 View Post
    Most colonial powers don't want to give up their colonies, they needed force to relinquish their grip on the native peoples.

Trump should invade and annex Greenland. This isn't the 1880s, colonialism is dead.
    Why the F do we even care about Greenland?!?!? This is what I mean about people that can’t detach their grasp from his teet. SMH
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Why the F do we even care about Greenland?!?!? This is what I mean about people that can’t detach their grasp from his teet. SMH
    Presumably, for the same reason Harry Truman wanted it.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He snubbed Danish politicians and royalty because they said it was off the table and like a big baby throwing a tantrum because the billionaire is used to getting what he wants he disrespected an entire country be cancelling an already scheduled meeting.
    Who cares? Denmark is of no concern to America, so how many other things was he going to talk to them about besides buying Greenland?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    I think it had a whole lot to do with the outcome. The Democratic party was in shambles after 2016 and were shrieking collusion and weren't accepting the election results. Any fence sitter right then and there would have made up their mind about them if Trump had ditched twitter and started acting presidential. Instead, his behavior only energizes his opposition and makes people embarassed that he acts like this which will in turn either make them vote for Democrats or not vote at all.

And before anyone says acting presidential shouldn't matter, sorry but it does. It may not matter to you or I, but a lot of people really, really hate this and there's a huge chance of it being the deciding factor of their vote.
    none of that matters - we have shown historically that we prefer the President to not have a Congressional majority and we voted it that way. If 18 had a larger turnout than 16 it might say something but it wasn't. The people that voted in 18 also voted in 16.

you've been blaming his Twitter use for months but it just isn't proving true. It's his job performance that will make or break him next time around.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He could shoot one of their family members on 5th Ave and they still wouldn’t detach their lips from his testicle, hence the cult reference. I still think there is more normal people in the USA then cultist so.... tweet on, be “alpha & edgy AFâ€... laugh now cry later and all that good stuff ;-)
    The other side of that coin is Trump could say oxygen is the best thing ever and half of you would drop dead in an effort to prove him wrong.

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goody1 View Post
    The other side of that coin is Trump could say oxygen is the best thing ever and half of you would drop dead in an effort to prove him wrong.
    Only thing is, that claim isnt exaggerated enough to have come from Trump.

Trump would've said something like "The EPA has just informed me that your favorite President has created a 20% increase in our atmosphere oxygen, but fake news media wont give credit. Sad. "

And then you'd fall to your knees thanking your lord and savior Trump for the extra oxygen. Meanwhile sane individuals point out how ridiculous that claim is, and you'll attack those people for fact checking his claim.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Registered Troll, PhD ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, this was a ploy to divert attention from the real reason the meeting was cancelled? You act like it's 100% inconceivable something else is going on that might be more important.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (emeritus)

Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, this was a ploy to divert attention from the real reason the meeting was cancelled? You act like it's 100% inconceivable something else is going on that might be more important.
    Honestly - if that was the main issue for the meeting and they said it was off the table, they should cancel the meeting
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Registered Troll, PhD ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Honestly - if that was the main issue for the meeting and they said it was off the table, they should cancel the meeting
    Well sure, but then why even have a meeting if they were just gonna blast each other on Twitter? I'm inclined to think there's more going on.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (emeritus)

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump's already known for proliferating any blurbs that praise him. The fact it's about Israel is probably to troll his political opponents.

Yes, the POTUS trolls. Not something to respect or be proud of but this clown world deserves nothing more.

Now go back to pretending that DNC nominees accusing Republicans of being secret racists isn't 1000x worst.
    ωσÑℓ∂ Ñ‚ÑÎ±Î½Ñ”â„“Ñ”Ñ È¼Ñєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Well sure, but then why even have a meeting if they were just gonna blast each other on Twitter? I'm inclined to think there's more going on.
    well he clarified today that he felt that they were disrespectful when they called the idea of the US buying Greenland as "absurd" and that Denmark is losing money on Greenland and has no real benefit from it and that it would greatly benefit the US so why is that so absurd...
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    President quotes journalist, you post this ****ing thread insinuating he thinks he's literally Jesus.

Get some help.
    While Kane/Sillie jump on board with the misleading title.

You guys are sleaze. At least try to be objective. Trump didn't "declare he was the King of Israel."

This is why nobody takes you guys seriously. Well, sometimes I take Sillie seriously.

Why do you stick your nose in topics that you have no knowledge of? Lmao.

I'm not even going to explain it, youre an anti-Trump cultist and nothing will change your mind. Srs advice: If you dont know about the thread topic, you should at least research it before commenting so you dont look like a toothless dunce.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    knew I seen that dude before

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread title is actually a lie, should be changed.

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look at the top trending twitter #

#25thAmendmentNow

#King of Israel

#Chosen One

#Antichrist

He lost so many evangelicals today....ayyyy LMFAO!!!!
    ------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    look at the top trending twitter #

#25thAmendmentNow

#King of Israel

#Chosen One

#Antichrist

He lost so many evangelicals today....ayyyy LMFAO!!!!
    When someone with a low IQ tracks twitter, this is what spews out.

Do you even have the capability to talk like a normal human being? jesus lol

Anyone else notice that the anti-Trumpers all follow the same path?

Phase 1 - pretend to be neutral then go full anti-Trump
    Phase 2 - try to actually have a debate and be serious
    Phase 3 - pretends to be a troll because they cant win with ideas/debate (MSM at fault here)
    Phase 4 - pretend the entire time they are just trolling so they arent embarrassed by their failure to actually speak.

Speak, dog.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500) legiondeserter is not very helpful. (-500)
    Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, nobody ever wanted to buy Greenland and it was just to divert attention from the fact that Trump is not delivering on a single campaign promise?

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Why do you stick your nose in topics that you have no knowledge of? Lmao.

I'm not even going to explain it, youre an anti-Trump cultist and nothing will change your mind. Srs advice: If you dont know about the thread topic, you should at least research it before commenting so you dont look like a toothless dunce.
    Herp Derp , the sale of Greenland to the USA must be so very important to you.

Early AM workout crew.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its funny how the Left went from "Its Mueller time!" to whining about tweets again.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    disrespectful and trashy is ALPHA AND CHRISTIAN.

MAGA

When someone with a low IQ tracks twitter, this is what spews out.

Do you even have the capability to talk like a normal human being? jesus lol.
    I hate to multi quote in 2 separate post but you do realize you type this ^ while defending the Twitter Queen in Chief right? Lmao...smh

Early AM workout crew.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Does this guy tweet about anything else these days? Like maybe America??

What the hell does the Mossad have on this guy seriously?

This is abnormal. Just go through his tweets in the last few weeks, its just weird. The level of sucking up to Israel has reached new and crazy levels. I noticed ever since he got cleared of the Russia probe he's gone full Israel shill.

Just who the hell is running this country seriously?

I guess he forgot to mention the actual people that voted for him eh? Like the white working class.

U dumb? "People love him like he's the king of Israel "

1 it's a quote from someone else
    2 .... even the quote doesn't say hes the king
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Speak, dog.

LMFAO.. I can feel the butthurt all the way from here...

I am so sorry your father fuked his sister and your aunt is also your mother... but still no excuse for being a trumpcuck....
    ------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!