Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

has anyone experienced clicking/cracking clavicle?

Hey, has any one experienced this weird clicking / cracking clavicle while moving shoulders? This weird clicking sound happens at the middle of the top chest area. Photo below. What can be cause of it? any way to fix it?
    Attached Images

Registered User ProgrammerHunch's Avatar
    ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have an anteriorly dislocated SC joint. Does your SC joint protrude? It's a really ****ty injury if so, not much you can do other than surgery, and surgery often doesn't help.

Mine doesn't click though.

Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ProgrammerHunch View Post
    I have an anteriorly dislocated SC joint. Does your SC joint protrude? It's a really ****ty injury if so, not much you can do other than surgery, and surgery often doesn't help.

Mine doesn't click though.
    do you have a lot of pain in your shoulder? Cause I dont really have pain, it's just clicking at clavicle, and i think it might be because of muscle tightness but I am not really sure

Registered User ProgrammerHunch's Avatar
    ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Szyszak View Post
    do you have a lot of pain in your shoulder? Cause I dont really have pain, it's just clicking at clavicle, and i think it might be because of muscle tightness but I am not really sure
    My SC joint hurts sometimes.

Look in the mirror, retract both your shoulder blades. Look at where the collarbone connects to the sternum. See if the clicking side collarbone protrudes more than the non-clicking side. If so, you have injured your SC joint.

Originally Posted by ProgrammerHunch View Post
    My SC joint hurts sometimes.

Look in the mirror, retract both your shoulder blades. Look at where the collarbone connects to the sternum. See if the clicking side collarbone protrudes more than the non-clicking side. If so, you have injured your SC joint.
    I did it and nothing happened. It's mostly mildly clicking when i move my shoulders forward and down

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Szyszak View Post
    I did it and nothing happened. It's mostly mildly clicking when i move my shoulders forward and down
    I broke my clavicle once, and after it healed when I would do incline BP or OHP there'd be some popping sound/feeling there (not in the center like yours, but around the point of the break). It wasn't anything, just stuff getting itself back in order and went away eventually.

Not sure if this applies to you, but maybe it's something similar due to an extremely mild injury at some point. In general, lots of things seem to make mild clicking or popping sounds on and off these days - I don't think anything of it unless there's pain or something more going on.