maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddoggmma is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best supplimentation for bulking?

Right away, I already have pure creatine and my micronized protein has the whey isolate and bcaa and all. I’m 26 so I’m not sure if I need test boosters. I’m intrigued by hgh boosting. Anybody know legit hgh boosters or other suppliments to add as a secret weapon to my stack?

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by maddoggmma View Post
    Right away, I already have pure creatine and my micronized protein has the whey isolate and bcaa and all. I’m 26 so I’m not sure if I need test boosters. I’m intrigued by hgh boosting. Anybody know legit hgh boosters or other suppliments to add as a secret weapon to my stack?
    Food. Lots of it.

BTW, all protein sources contain BCAAs. Isolates aren’t worth the extra cash, especially if you’re looking to increase weight.
    Strong & Unstable

akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Peanut butter
    Eat heavy and lift peanut butter

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by maddoggmma View Post
    All proteins have branch chain amino acids. Don't worry about them or spend extra money for them.

Don't spend any money on test boosters or hgh products.

There is no secret weapon. Wait, check that, yes there is. Classified beyond top secret, so powerful only the Russians use it below the professional level: Food.

Eat more food. Eat more calorie dense foods. Eat said foods more often. Drink more calories.

Micronized protein? What?

Use protein powder as needed to supplement your whole food diet to meet your daily protein macro/goal.

www.myfitnesspal.com

Eat more food, more often. Eat more calorie dense foods. An extra double cheeseburger or three more slices of pizza or some glasses of chocolate milk or a heaping tablespoon of peanut better as a snack between every meal is better than a supplement.

MaxSad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Food. Lots of it.

BTW, all protein sources contain BCAAs. Isolates aren’t worth the extra cash, especially if you’re looking to increase weight.
    Absolutely agree with you! Man, listen him!

TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TCWoody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Food. Lots of it.
    OP, there's your answer.

Lots of food is all you need to bulk. Any supplement sold to help you bulk is a waste of your money. You would end up eating anyway so just eat more food.
    - Jesus Christ Crew - 52 Books Crew

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alexhennry123 View Post
    There are many fraud companies which are running ads campaigns of their products like they are selling the best products from to the other competitors. So please educate yourself before buying supplements.
    Fixed. Good reviews != good or worthwhile supplements
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic