sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Grip training in under 10 minutes?

Time is pretty limited for me. My normal weekly program is dialed in and I do not have time to add anything else in giving my current schedule. But I want (need) to add in some supplementary grip training. I do have two 10-minute breaks at work (I work at a desk) where I am planning to bring in my wrist roller and grippers and create a grip routine I would do on both breaks.

Does anyone here do anything similar?

Want to recommend a killer sub-10 minute grip workout that you currently do?

Am I wasting my time and possibly running my post-work training program with this crap?

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spending 20 min per day on grip training is a waste of time and likely counterproductive, but 10 minutes every other day or every couple of days has helped me and might be beneficial to you as well. I like Captains of Crush grippers for general strengthening and ProHands Gripmasters Pro to work individual fingers.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SOunds good to me!

Dont just use the crushers, get some bands that you can extend your fingers as well (opposite of gripping).

MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sen2two View Post
    Time is pretty limited for me. My normal weekly program is dialed in and I do not have time to add anything else in giving my current schedule. But I want (need) to add in some supplementary grip training. I do have two 10-minute breaks at work (I work at a desk) where I am planning to bring in my wrist roller and grippers and create a grip routine I would do on both breaks.

Does anyone here do anything similar?

Want to recommend a killer sub-10 minute grip workout that you currentl

Am I wasting my time and possibly running my post-work training program with this crap?
    I found grippers always helpful. The best ones I have used in the past are those captain crushes grippers, but any grippers will help you out. I will do 5 sets each hand, reps vary from a few reps to 12 depending on what gripper I am using and how tired my hands are.

I also incorporate farmer walks into my workouts with dumbbells for grip strength. Rather than sitting at a bench close to the set of dumbbells I am going to use, I sit at the bench on the opposite side of the room and carry my dumbbells from the rack all the way to the bench.

When unloading/loading barbells I will on purpose sometimes grab two smaller plates and pull them off with my hand pinching the plates between my finger and thumb and racking the plates on the racks. It helps develop your pinching strength.

Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MarsScorpio View Post
    I will on purpose sometimes grab two smaller plates and pull them off with my hand pinching the plates between my finger and thumb and racking the plates on the racks.
    This one is pretty legit. Some heavy pulling without straps bother my elbows, so I add these in to supplement. Seems even better if while increasing the load, you add even more plates into the stack to make it thicker.

Possibly, possibly not. Your best bet is to give it a sensible try and see what happens, then adjust accordingly.

Lets be real tho, a little extra accessory work on off days won't entirely wreck your routine. Worst case scenario you see a minor dip in performance, if even noticeable.