Ediciusay is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Something is completely wrong with my pecs

Hey, I'm not doing bodybuilding and this is my first post here.
    Here is the pic(1 with, 1 without markers)
    https://imgur.com/a/jZQzkmz

So my first question is what could have caused my really bad pec symmetry because I'm not sure what's the exact reason for it;
    I used to have scoliosis(and still have but not as bad) and when I do push ups or rarely bench press I feel like that my left arm/shoulder is higher. So maybe because of scoliosis I was doing assymetrical chest training.
    My right pec is more flat and bigger and my left is smaller but more thick. When I contract my chest my right seems stronger and left just has more loose skin because of it's smaller surface.
    So it actually can't be that my right triceps is stronger and so the right pec requires less work.
    So do you think that doing 1 arm presses with dumbbells will help?

I also have another question: On the picture my left side of the throat has some triangle shaped area(don't think it's upper trap) which my right side doesn't have. And also my right shoulder has some kind of gap between shoulder joint and chest.
    Does anyone know anything like what these assymetrics could be caused from?

Really appreciating any kind of help even if it's not directly part of my questions.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my medical opinion, your problem is offset lighting.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlankH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bruh go see a doctor tf is the bb forum gonna do for your scoliosis