Thread: Test Test...

christianbeccy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Test Test...

I'm 44 and in reasonably good shape, I'm about 5ft9, 80kg, around 15%BF and have been on a long (almost 10 month) cutting phase. I'm pretty happy. I'm at that point where people notice I'm in good shape in day-to-day life, but would like to achieve a little more.

I had a testosterone test a few years ago, before my weight-training days and was classed as 'normal', but in reality was at the very low end of the normal range. I think I've made some positive improvements with diet, lifting and certain key supplements (ZMA, D3, Creatine etc).

But I don't want to be at the low end of the range. To clarify, I'm not looking to compete or anything like that, I just want to know I'm doing what I can.

I'm considering a Testosterone supplement of some sort, so what I'm after is first a recommendation about the best way to get tested. Will the Doctors just do it at my request or will I have to have a defined reason for wanting it? Are the online/postal tests actually any good?

Then on from this, what should I take?

I don't want to go so far that I end up with side-effects, just a fairly modest rise that would perhaps put me in the mid/upper part of the testosterone scale.

clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If this is allowed here:

I’ve read good things about privatemdlabs blood tests and will be doing one in the near future myself. As far as testosterone boosters.... skip the supplement section, they’re all garbage from what I can tell. The real way to boost test can’t be talked about here.

christianbeccy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by clwhoops44 View Post
    If this is allowed here:

I’ve read good things about privatemdlabs blood tests and will be doing one in the near future myself. As far as testosterone boosters.... skip the supplement section, they’re all garbage from what I can tell. The real way to boost test can’t be talked about here.
    Thanks for that. Last time I had one done at the doctors, I recall it was important to have the blood drawn in the morning. So it got me wondering, if the sample is going to spend a day-or-two in the post, won't it degrade and give a false reading?

clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don’t think that’s how that works. You draw the blood in the morning because that’s when your test levels are supposed to be highest. But your sample isn’t going to degrade in transit. Fairly certain your doc sends the test off to a lab too, they don’t test it in house at any doc office I’m aware of.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some test boosters on the market does work to a degree but even then it's only for the duration that you're taking it so you'll have to be constantly on it.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com